Home
[img]https://ibb.co/album/Fb9jWk[/img]

FS: Ruger American Ranch stock and AR Mattel plus screws off of a 5.56 NATO Ranch rifle. Full disclosure the stock had a lot of flex in the forearm and Ruger sent me a new stock and Mattel. Thought someone may could use the Mattel and a project stock.

$50 shipped for all
Ttt
Do you by chance know if this would fit a .308 compact?
Originally Posted by rl11

No 308 will not fit AR15 mags
Originally Posted by TLB2
Originally Posted by rl11

No 308 will not fit AR15 mags

Like TLB2 said, it will not work on a 308. Sorry
Just noticed autocorrect changed mag well to Mattel.🤣
FYI, the magwell for AR mags can be replaced for one with the short action Ruger mags for 308/243/7mm08/260/6.5creedmoor etc.
Here’s a pic of mag well change. That’s a full size stock with AR mag and a 308 mag below. Both fit. So it is possible. Ruger will sell you the conversion.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by CouchNapper
FYI, the magwell for AR mags can be replaced for one with the short action Ruger mags for 308/243/7mm08/260/6.5creedmoor etc.

This is true. I read the statement asking if the AR mags would work with the 308 not really considering the stock itself with a well change. Being that the stocks are modular, the stock itself should work with any short action as you stated with the appropriate mag well.

Nice catch!
I will take the stock and mag well for $50 shipped. Sending PM for payment info.
TJH
SPF
Seconds, if it doesn't work out.
Originally Posted by Sixpack
Originally Posted by CouchNapper

This is true. I read the statement asking if the AR mags would work with the 308 not really considering the stock itself with a well change. Being that the stocks are modular, the stock itself should work with any short action as you stated with the appropriate mag well.

Nice catch!

happy to help, i've only recently learned all this too. smile
© 24hourcampfire