Home
Friends,

I have just completed a run of 700 rounds .41 Magnum 215 Grain Semi Wadcutter Hardcast ammo, produced in new Starline brass.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This ammo runs right at 1210 FPS in a custom 5" Model 27 (yep a Model 27) Smith & Wesson and shoot nice tight groups.

Now available in both 50 round or 100 round increments.

PRICE:

ALL ORDERS OF 100 ROUNDS OR MORE WILL SHIP FREE AS ALWAYS.

100 RDS is $120.

FOR A 50 ROUND BOX of .41 Magnum, THE PRICE IS $60. PLUS A FLAT $14. SHIPPED ANYWHERE (CONUS) THAT IS NOT RESTRICTED.

ALSO, YOU CAN COMBINE TWO DIFFERENT CARTRIDGES OR LOADS, SUCH AS 50 ROUNDS 300 GRAIN .44 MAG, AND 50 ROUNDS 215 GRAIN .41 MAG (AT THEIR 50 ROUND BOX PRICES), AND YOU WILL RECIEVE FREE SHIPPING.

Again,

It is $60 for 50 rounds (plus $14. shipping).
$120 for 100 rounds, with shipping included.
Anything 100 rounds or more, the shipping is free/included and you can mix and match other ammo that is in stock.

I take Venmo, Zelle, USPS Money order, or checks (once cleared by the bank). I do not take paypal.

You have to be 21 since it is handgun ammo. Will only ship to places where legal and it is your responsibility to know your local laws. No shipping to restricted states or jurisdictions. I do not ship to, NY, MA, DC, CT, CA or other locations with restrictions.

ALASKA shipping is possible.

See this thread here for details: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...603/thanks-mackay-sagebrush#Post18395603

PLEASE READ FAQs/ANSWERS

YES, I am a licensed manufacturer of ammunition.
NO, These are not "re-loads" this is new manufactured ammunition, using new components.
NO, I am not interested in trades of old brass.
NO, for a multitude of reasons I do not disclose what powder types or amounts, or other components that are used in the manufacturing of the ammunition.
NO, I am not currently producing any rifle ammunition.
NO, returns of ammunition are not accepted. Know what you are ordering, before you order.

Thank you for all the Kudos about the ammo!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com
Made more, ran through the last of my components, and about 1/2 have sold!
Bump
UP
UP
UP
BUMPERUP
UP
TTT
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
BUMPERUP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
300 RDS left!
UP
UP
UP
UP
Posted By: Full3r Re: 41 MAGNUM! 215 Hardcast SWC - 03/09/24
I’ll try 100, please mark me down. Sending pm for payment info
200 rounds remain!
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
BUMPERUP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
BUMPERUP
UP
UP
Posted By: 41rem Re: 41 MAGNUM! 215 Hardcast SWC - 03/28/24
What's up with the model 27?
It is now a .41 Magnum.

The gun actually belongs to Campfire Friend RJM52. Aka Bob. I had been asked by multiple people to produce a .41 load that was not a powder puff cowboy action type load, and also was not a nasty kicking top end load. Something similar to the all around 240 grain general purpose load I make for .44 Mags that does 1200 FPS and can cleanly take pretty much any game and is easy to shoot in terms of recoil, plus is nice and accurate.

The problem was that I did not own anything in .41. Bob however is a big time .41 guy and he had the perfect gun. He had picked up the M27 that had been a 6" gun. Had a new cylinder installed and the barrel rebored, along with some other work, plus had it cut to 5"s which is the perfect length for an all around packing and shooting gun.

The gun balances and shoots great. I have used it for the load development and a bit of shooting. Fantastic gun. Whenever I need advice on anything .41 (or .38 Super) Bob is the guy I tend to ask first as he is a walking, and shooting encyclopedia of knowledge on such matters.

The load I developed here has been a very good one. In fact I need to order more components, but I have been swamped with other projects that have consumed both my time and finances.
UP
Posted By: 41rem Re: 41 MAGNUM! 215 Hardcast SWC - 03/30/24
Are these gas checked & how hard as in will they expand at all on impact?
No gas checks.

It has a BHN of 15.
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
Up
UP
UP