Home
I have owned this rifle for 5+ years and have never shot it, so it's time to move to a new home to make some room in my safe. Barrel stamp puts manufacure date in February 1984. Rifle is bedded in a beautiful Bobby Hart stock. Rifling is clean and sharp and overall condition of the rifle is excellent. Rifle is listed on gunbroker, but I'll pull it as long as there's no bids on it. If there are bids, I'll mark it sold here. Will be cross posted so first public "I'll take it" will get it. Looking for $1200 +shipping. Would be interested in trading for a Nightforce 2.5-10x42 moa adjustments.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Nice
Damn what a sweet rifle in an awesome caliber.
Do you have original stock?
Originally Posted by glosto
Do you have original stock?
I do not. It came in this one when I bought it.
I’ll bet that sucker shoots
If someone looking for a tack driving prairie dog gun out to around 300 yrds or something to take to gun club and show off with look no farther. I bet this one will do it.
Originally Posted by Certifiable
I’ll bet that sucker shoots

+1 !!

RS
Posted By: Stix Re: Remington varmint special 222 - 01/15/24
Been around a few of these and they shoot sweet. Good buy here.
I’ve got it’s sister in the original stock with a vari x III 4.5-14x40 fine duplex and it’s one of my favorite rifles these old varmit specials are nice
Tagged.
I can see this shooting rounds through the same hole.
I just picked up a old Leupold 16X Target scope that would be awesome on that rifle.
Originally Posted by centershot
I just picked up a old Leupold 16X Target scope that would be awesome on that rifle.

I have a 222 Varmint Special with old 16x Target Leupold on it.
Tag
Lot's of interest, but nobody has said those 3 magic words yet.
Up for the weekend crowd
Bump
$1100 shipped
You have a PM.
Originally Posted by OldTimeArcher
You have a PM.
Responded
Monday bump
Bump
Bump
Bump. Beautiful rifle...
Sweet rig. That would be fun in a prairie dog town