Home
.45 Colt 325 Grain Poly-Coat Wide Flat Nose Heavy Hammer

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Friends

FIRST. THIS IS FOR STANDARD/LARGE FRAME RUGER BLACKHAWKS/REDHAWKS, FREEDOM ARMS MODEL 83s ONLY.

IT IS NOT FOR MEDIUM FRAME RUGER FLATTOPS, COLT SINGLE ACTION ARMY, CLONES, OR OTHER SIMILAR GUNS.

It is a 325 grain Poly-Coat Hard Cast WFN (wide flat nose) with a massive meplat.

PRICE:

For 100 rounds of .45 Colt Grain Heavy Hammer, the price is $130. Free shipping/Insurance.

For a 50 round box of .45 Colt 325 Grain Heavy Hammer, the price is $65. PLUS A FLAT $14. SHIPPED ANYWHERE (CONUS).

Any order of 100 rounds or more, and the shipping will be free.

I ONLY HAVE 600 RDS OF THIS CURRENTLY.

ALSO, YOU CAN COMBINE TWO DIFFERENT CARTRIDGES OR LOADS, SUCH AS 50 ROUNDS 325 GRAIN .45 Colt, AND 50 ROUNDS 240 GRAIN .44 MAG (AT THEIR 50 ROUND BOX PRICES), AND YOU WILL RECIEVE FREE SHIPPING.

I take Venmo, Zelle, USPS Money order, or checks (once cleared by the bank). I do not take paypal.

It will ship Ground UPS. It must go to a physical address, not a PO Box. Ammo cannot go through the US mail.

You have to be 21 since it is handgun ammo. Will only ship to places where legal and it is your responsibility to know your local laws. No shipping to restricted states or jurisdictions. I do not ship to, HI, MA, DC, NY, CT, CA or other locations with restrictions. IL will require a FOID card sent prior to shipment. These cannot be shipped to a PO Box. Must be a physical address.

NOW SHIPPING TO ALASKA. YOU CAN READ ABOUT THE DETAILS IN THE ALASKA FORUM (thanks Mackay Sagebrush thread).

BEFORE YOU SEND A PM, READ THE FAQS PLEASE.

FAQs/Answers to FAQs

YES, I am a licensed manufacturer of ammunition.
NO, These are not "re-loads" this is new manufactured ammunition, using new components.
NO, I am not interested in trades of old brass.
NO, for a multitude of reasons I do not disclose what powder types or amounts, or other components that are used in the manufacturing of the ammunition.
NO, I am not currently producing any rifle ammunition.
NO, returns of ammunition are not accepted. Know what you are ordering, before you order.

THANK YOU!
BOOM!
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
BUMP!
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
What is typical velocity and barrel length tested?
Originally Posted by G7777777
What is typical velocity and barrel length tested?

1200 FPS from a 4& 5/8ths" barrel.
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
© 24hourcampfire