Home
Posted By: Emlupi WTB- Lacy Rem 700 book - 02/01/24
Good afternoon all,
Looking for a copy of John Lacy’s Remington 700 book. If someone has a copy that they would be willing to part with let me know. Many thanks.
Posted By: ksfarmer Re: WTB- Lacy Rem 700 book - 02/01/24
I have one $700.00 shipped excellent not signed.
Posted By: wyosteve Re: WTB- Lacy Rem 700 book - 02/01/24
I have one but it’s not for sale. Although if they’re bringing that kind of money it might be!
Posted By: Emlupi Re: WTB- Lacy Rem 700 book - 02/01/24
Thanks for the offer but I can already source one for less than that. Wondering if someone had one available for a reasonable price.
What's the reasonable price range?
It might be my reasonable selling range,
Posted By: Cajun Blake Re: WTB- Lacy Rem 700 book - 02/02/24
OP - if you can buy one for < $700 you should buy it. Cheapest one found online is $750 and the highest is listed for over $1700. Since Remington went out of business, the selling prices have doubled. Prices will only escalate over time. I bought my copy 8+ years ago and paid $275.
Posted By: Emlupi Re: WTB- Lacy Rem 700 book - 02/02/24
Thanks for the replies, I’m not a player at those prices. I’ll keep my eyes open and see what’s out there.
Originally Posted by remingtonclassic
What's the reasonable price range?
It might be my reasonable selling range,

Tried to PM you but my lowly membership status is preventing it. If you can PM me perhaps we can work something out. Let me know.
Posted By: wyosteve Re: WTB- Lacy Rem 700 book - 02/02/24
Wow! If I was selling mine I figured I’d ask $100! Guess I better pay attention to the market!
Right, that’s why $700 is way out of line in my opinion. Just because people are asking for that kind of money doesn’t necessarily mean they are getting it. I would like to have a copy for the bookshelf because I am interested in the topic but I’m not laying out 7 hundy to get it.
Posted By: Emlupi Re: WTB- Lacy Rem 700 book - 02/10/24
Thanks for the replies, I was able to find this item and for substantially less than $700.
Emlup
This new member is a good to go kinda guy,
Excellent transaction,
Posted By: Emlupi Re: WTB- Lacy Rem 700 book - 02/10/24
Thanks, and the same on my end. Remingtonclassic is a square dealer all the way.
© 24hourcampfire