Home
Like new 99% Winchester Model 70 sporter classic walnut. Not a scratch or flaw on this rifle. $1200 shipped to your FFL.. Venmo and Paypal. Text for more pics 734-748-8858

Attached picture image4 (1).jpeg
Attached picture image1 (2).jpeg
That’s a beaut
More pics

Attached picture image2 (2).jpeg
Attached picture IMG_0905.jpeg
The perfect deer rifle. Location??
I live in Michigan.
More Pics

Attached picture IMG_0908.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_0900.jpeg
I don’t need this… I don’t need this…
That's what I said at the time too... I've shot maybe 30 rounds through it and am original owner. grin
Trade a possibility
Would prefer cash to fund another project Thanks Brian
Ttt
Nice rifle. But do either Paypal or Venmo allow transactions for firearms purchases?
Originally Posted by GrouseChaser
Nice rifle. But do either Paypal or Venmo allow transactions for firearms purchases?

they don't if you tell them that's what the payment is for...lol
Yep exactly but I'm flexible and money order, check post cleared, etc works too.. Thanks
Ttt
What is the barrell length ?
Looks like a BACO, not a classic. You may want to clarify in your OP. Also, paypal will shut your account down, if you are caught even listing a firearm. That is one of their downfalls.
24”. Yep it’s a standard sporter.
ttt
TTT
How did it shoot and what bullet weight did it like?

Thanks…
Truthfully I have shot 30 rounds through it and just started on 110 accubonds and 115 ballstic tips. It would group them into around an inch but then has been sitting in the safe due to other rifles that needed my attention. I do recall it liked the Federal Powershok 117 gr bullet which is a flatbase.. Thanks Brian 734-748-8858 [email protected]
Super nice rifle!
© 24hourcampfire