Home
FOR SALE: Mossberg 144, 22 LR target rifle. Manufactured 1949 - 1954. 7 shot clip. Has aftermarket adjustable cheek piece. $250 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL in the 50 states. USPS money order. Gallery Link below with lots more pics.

[img]https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/19225510#Post19225510[/img]

Attached picture PXL_20240218_221129575.jpg
Attached picture PXL_20240211_204706689.jpg
That is a beauty !
Heck of a deal here.
Hard to pass on this one.
Cool rifle. Great price too.. GLWS
what state are you in?
Originally Posted by 5960
what state are you in?
Looks like taxachusetts
Guessing Massachusetts!
Looks like a solid deal.
Hey 5960, rick1977 nailed it. Just about the most firearms unfriendly state: Massachusetts.
Thanks all for the positive comments. Appreciate it.
TTT
Price reduced to $225 plus shipping/insurance.
Price reduced to $200 plus shipping/insurance.
TTT
Price reduced to $190 plus shipping/insurance. Also am listing on other sites.
TTT
I'll take it!
I've been trying to register with this site all weekend to buy this rifle but the form was broken. I have no PM privileges yet on account of my newness, so we will have to figure out a workaround.
Originally Posted by Mrrrp
I'll take it!
I've been trying to register with this site all weekend to buy this rifle but the form was broken. I have no PM privileges yet on account of my newness, so we will have to figure out a workaround.

Good snag. These rifles are cool, and tend to shoot very well.
BeerWhisperer, please try to PM me, and see if it will come through. As I said, I just now joined in order to buy this rifle from you and, being so new, I have no PM privilege here yet. If I post my email or phone number, well, that's a welcome mat to every spambot and Nigerian prince on the internet.
Here's an idea: are you maybe on Gunboards or RFC?
Hey Mrrrp, I have tried to PM you but all I get is "Mrrrp is over their Private Topic limit". I think you have to have 50 posts before you can PM?? I wasn't on Gunboards until now. Just signed up using Beerwhisperer as user name. Not familiar with Gunboards so what's next? Since I don't have more than 2 posts are we in the same situation (no DMs)?
I see that Mrrrp has his email listed in his profile. You should be able to contact him that way without either of you putting it out on the open forum. I hope that helps.
So he does. Thanks 160user! Email sent.
Gun is SPF
© 24hourcampfire