Home
I bought this as a project rifle becuae its so close to being done, but, it's not looking like I'm gonna have time to fiddle with it.
Butt to tip...Brand new black vent recoil pad perfectly fitted, stock sanded and partially finished. Glass bedded but not yet floated. Checkering is stron, no grip cap.
Bolt handle is round with flat checked bottom. All metal is 95%+ blue. No irons were ever present. 24" barrel. Crown is perfect, still blue.
Weaver bases, unknown rings, 70s era "mauser" brand 4x Scope with thin crosshairs.
Bore scope shows a very nice bore, strong sharp crisp rifling. No load development done.
I fired a total of 3 rounds at 200 while shooting a different rifle and got a 2.8" spread. Not bad for 200 with a 4x.
My origanal idea was to epoxy coat the stock and cut to 20" carbine but I've since gotten a couple more steyr full stock i and I already own a full stock mkx 06.
No pictures right now, it's in the backroom at the shop.
$500 shipped from ffl to yours.
Deal of the day. Too bad I’m left handed.

GLWYS
If it's not sold ill post up some pics monday.
Pictures
Tag
Is barrel big enough for a 9.3 JES rebore?
Originally Posted by tarheelpwr
Is barrel big enough for a 9.3 JES rebore?
Probably, but I was going to have it shortened and threaded so I was just going to rebarrel and sell off the old tube.
[Linked Image]

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/19248132#Post19248132
Bump
Once more before deciding closet eats her
© 24hourcampfire