Home
Hey guys
Looking for a clean Ithaca skb 200e 20 gauge or maybe a model 100. I had one of these in the past and unfortunately sold it. Let me know what you’ve got.
Thanks
Eli
Posted By: JeffP Re: WTB: Ithaca SKB 200e 20gauge - 02/26/24
I have a 12 gauge and love it. It just fits/points right for me .
Good luck finding one
IF You are ''Really'' Serious about buying a gun, any gun, You should State what you are looking for,
condition you want, and ''HOW MUCH'' you are willing to Pay for it. Than when a guy that has
what you want SEES IT, He is pretty sure ''You'' are not just ''Fishing''. By fishing I mean a guy
that wants a $1200 gun for $500 or so.

Dirty Harry.
Posted By: RAS Re: WTB: Ithaca SKB 200e 20gauge - 02/26/24
I would HIGHLY recommend a SKB 385 in 20 gauge if you can find one and can spend a little more.
Try over on the cowboy action forums. Most of the SKB's were going to that crowd.
https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/101429513
I have an English stock 280, but it’s not for sale. I went on a rabbit hunt yesterday and half our group was shooting a variation of the Ithaca SxS. Great shotguns!
I have an English Stocked Ithaca by SKB 280 in 20 Gauge, excellent condition that I would sell for $1800.00 plus shipping if interested.
I have a 100 20ga., 26" IC/MOD if interested
One on Guns International now.
Thanks for the help guys. In talks on one now. I’ll let everybody know if it doesn’t work out
Posted By: HNIC Re: WTB: Ithaca SKB 200e 20gauge - 02/27/24
theres a skb weatherby 20 on texas hunting Forum now
© 24hourcampfire