Home
Posted By: Sweets Remington 591 5mm magnum + ammo - 03/03/24
Would like local sale FTF. Rifle condition is like new. No box. You would look long and hard to find another in this condition. Comes with 8 50 round boxes of ammo, the original magazine and a new in package aftermarket magazine for extra backup. $850. Located in Northeast Pennsylvania. Thanks.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

There's one that doesn't come up every day. GLWS
Sent a pm
Pm sent
Here is the ammo included. I have the original white remington box of ammo missing 12 rounds that the original owner gave to me. He claimed that's all he shot it. So that's 8 FULL boxes of 50 and 1 partial box of 38 for a total of 438 rounds.

Somebody needs to buy this otherwise it's a long drive for me to Pennsylvania. Wow that's a beauty.
do not see many of those and the ammo good deal!
That's a great Remington M591 !
Oh boy, that is a dandy! Priced right and from a great seller too.
Wasn't there a way to convert these to centerfire of some calibur so ammo availablility would not be an issue???
Would be interested in the ammo if willing to separate?
Originally Posted by Fotis
Wasn't there a way to convert these to centerfire of some calibur so ammo availablility would not be an issue???
5mm Craig with a bolt face alteration. I had a 592 (tube fed version) in about the same condition as the OP’s 591. He’ll have no problem selling this to a Remington collector. Kinda like Winchester 22 auto, you just scoop the ammo up when it comes around.
Thanks guys! Yes, it's a very nice 591. I'm willing to ship this to your FFL. Price is $1000 shipped in the 48. Ammo will ship separately. Rifle will be shipped in a plastic case in a box.
Its not for sale at this time, but I have a 592 with about 10 boxs of ammo. FWIW I think the seller is on the $$$, maybe a little cheap on the price.
Good morning bump
Ammo is worth close to 1/2 his asking price
Evening bump
Does the Aguila ammo extract easily after it has been fired?
I honestly don't know. I've never shot it. I purchased it about 10 years ago with the original box of ammo and picked ammo up along the way when I found it available.
I have had zero problems with ejecting spent hulls of Aguila ammo threw my Remington 5mm,Hope this helps
I've shot one my uncle owns a good bit. No problem with any Aguila ammo. Very nice rifle, always liked the grip cap on those. Good seller to do business with as well.
I purchased one last year and picked up some of the Aguila ammo. It shot great. The shot to the left was the first shot at 100yds after getting on at 50yds. Adjusted the 4x leupold and shot 5 more rounds. When I walked up to the target I was pleasantlysurprised.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Troutnut
No problem whiskey and Aguila ammo.

Typo or subliminal message? smile
Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by Troutnut
No problem whiskey and Aguila ammo.

Typo or subliminal message? smile
Apparently my phone sees certain words too much 🤣
Good morning

$850 PA resident FTF

$1000 If shipping is needed in 48. Will be shipped in a hard plastic case ($40 value) in a box. Ammo will ship separately.

First ill take it trumps all pms

Payment by check or postal money order. No electronic payments.
Tag
PM Sent
Up
Up for wild whiskey Wednesday
Your rifle is a very fine example, excellent shape. I have one about like it . I like the cartridge .....but the quality, and the effort Remington put into this rifle is disappointing.

Why don't you shoot it ? 10 years been kicking around.

I pick up Aquila ammo when I run into it. Last time I bought 10 boxes in Northern Wisconsin very reasonable.

I know a lot of guys bemoan the fact that there is no more Rem ammo, but I find the Aquila to be fine. It is a killer.

What kinda Wild Whiskey?
Beauty there with the ammo thats a great deal I have the tube fed and the ammo is around often enough
Originally Posted by cisco1
Your rifle is a very fine example, excellent shape. I have one about like it . I like the cartridge .....but the quality, and the effort Remington put into this rifle is disappointing.

Why don't you shoot it ? 10 years been kicking around.

I pick up Aquila ammo when I run into it. Last time I bought 10 boxes in Northern Wisconsin very reasonable.

I know a lot of guys bemoan the fact that there is no more Rem ammo, but I find the Aquila to be fine. It is a killer.

What kinda Wild Whiskey?
Like many, I collect (accumulate)more than I shoot. I purchased this along with a Remington 600 in 6.5 mag with 2 original boxes of rem ammo from the original owner that had a gun shop in the 60s through 80.That one was never shot. That's long gone.

My flavor of whiskey (bourbon) is jim beam, few and far between.
Friday
Ttt
I can’t believe this thing hasn’t sold
PM sent
Thirsty Thursday
Going to the harrisburg gun show. Anyone want me to bring this along? Leaving in an hour, let me know
Sold pending ftf and funds. Thanks
© 24hourcampfire