Home
Fairing uncommon Browning A-bolt, Mountain Titanium (TI) model.
Chambered in 300wsm.
About 97-98% overall. A couple small scuffs on the barrel - I’d imagine they’d buff out if they bothered anyone.

The first unconditional “I’ll take it” followed by a pm gets it.
I have many more pictures available via text or email if needed.
Must ship to an ffl who accepts from me (a non-ffl).
Sales to the lower 47 (No CA) and only where legal. AK will cost a bit extra for shipping.
Most forms of payment accepted.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
$1200 shipped and insured
Smokin deal here
Originally Posted by 10ring1
Smokin deal here

Yep
Duratouch stock? Or whatever they call it.
Bet that thing kicks like a Clydesdale…still tempted though at that price
Nice, lot of gun in a little package.
Crazy good deal.

I wish it was a 270WSM!
How does group what load .
Sweet!
I’ll take this
Originally Posted by Berksbowman
I’ll take this
Thank goodness
Originally Posted by Berksbowman
I’ll take this

It’s yours
I have one in 270wsm, tack driver...

Re the duratouch stock, mine was like fly paper. I sent it back to Browning due to a recall on the duratouch turning into fly paper.

They sent prepaid shipping label, swapped out the stock, bedded it, I believe thru their custom shop, and sent it back...free.

So, no worries about the stock....if it went bad.
I have one in 300 WSM (NIB) and 1 in 325 WSM.

Probably would have purchased this one also....

2nds if sale falls through.
Originally Posted by hicountry

Re the duratouch stock, mine was like fly paper. I sent it back to Browning due to a recall on the duratouch turning into fly paper.

They sent prepaid shipping label, swapped out the stock, bedded it, I believe thru their custom shop, and sent it back...free.

I have one in 300 WSM that Browning replaced the stock on. It was already perfect, barely taken out of the house. Now it's better than new.
Originally Posted by Jeffpg
Originally Posted by hicountry

I have one in 300 WSM that Browning replaced the stock on. It was already perfect, barely taken out of the house. Now it's better than new.
I also have one in 300wsm that got a new stock and hasn't been out since. I'm surprised to hear of so many around. I believe they are pretty rare.
© 24hourcampfire