Home
I purchased this at a charitable conservation auction a few years ago and it doesn't fit me. I've never fired it and only put it together twice; once after I got it to check it out, and once just now while taking pics.

This is a 20 gauge with 28" barrels. There are 5 total factory chokes that came with it. The lowest I have seen this gun is $5,000. I'll take $3,500 for this one.

Can send additional photos upon request as I was only able to upload two attachments.

Attached picture CG1.jpg
Attached picture CG3.jpg
beutiful gun!
Very nice scattergun.
If you Reply to your post you can add two pics per reply using the same Attachment Manager.
Thanks. Will post more tomorrow.
Careful guys. OP has been inactive since 2013.
Originally Posted by River_Ridge

Good catch!
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Don't really see how that matters? I'm still me. Running a business and raising a young family doesn't really allow me much free time for forums and social media...
Bear with us Rebel.

There have been a number of hacked accounts here recently, and members who have been inactive for some time jump back into activity with some awesome merchandise for sale. Be prepared for some extra questions. Buyers doing their due diligence (phone calls, additional internet searches, etd.) should be able to feel comfortable. For example, I found that you also have the shotgun currently listed on The Texas Hunting Forum with the exact same photos and description and same user name. The scammers poached photos from another forum and listed them as their own.

https://texashuntingforum.com/forum...ew-in-box-caesar-guerini-tempio-20-gauge

If I was in the market for a shotgun of this quality I wouldn't have any problem reaching out with confidence for more conversation.

The fact that you returned with your latest post questioning why it would make a difference already shows more than what the scammers did.

Welcome back-good for you living your best life!

LHS
I understand and appreciate folks looking out for each other, especially with fraudulent activity having occurred recently. I wouldn't sell anything to anyone without speaking with them over the phone, and would hope people buying things would do the same. Anyone with interest can message me for my name, email and phone number. I'm happy to send additional photos or answer questions via phone or facetime. I'm also extremely easy to find just by providing my name and location. You can google search my name and the city I live in and the top two results will be my company website and my LinkedIn page.
I make large purchases with this system, I ask the seller to call me when they have the item in front of them and when they tell me where the location is, I will ask for something unique....put the gun on a towel with 3 plates or two mismatched shoes.....whatever I think of. I request this done via text message while we chat. Nobody has had an issue and understand why I am doing this.

Batting 1k so far.

Good luck on your sale and someone should certainly enjoy that gun.
Wish this was a 28ga. I'd be taking it off your hands. GLWS
Neutral cast, LH or RH?
This is a great deal for a caesar! I have a caesar woodlander in 28 gauge with 30 inch barrels probably my best handling shotgun i own. I paid 3100 dollars for mine . By the way that is the cheapest grade for Caesar Guerinni.
© 24hourcampfire