Home
I have a savage fox BSE-c that I do not use. I bought it as a rabbit gun but still prefer my 20 gauge. I would like to trade it towards a marlin lever gun in 44 mag, and it does not have to be JM stamped. The 16 gauge is in very good condition. I can provide photos on request because they l seem to large to upload here. I am gauging interest here and hope to get some responses! thank you!
How about a cash price for us mutts that don't have a 44 to trade? Single trigger and ejectors, right?
Hahah that’s why I love this site 160! Yep, single trigger and ejectors. I hadn’t thought of a cash price, I would prefer a trade for a 44 or an 03A3 or a Lee Enfield in good condition, I have always wanted one of them but can never seem to get it to work out. My cash price would be 600 shipped.
Pics.

Attached picture IMG_4469.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_4468.jpeg
You are killing me!
Originally Posted by 160user
You are killing me!

Buy it...........so I don't.
I had one in a twelve gauge forty years ago. Cut checkering.... Wish I still had it.
Originally Posted by diamondjim
You are killing me!

Buy it...........so I don't.

I am trying NOT to............how is it choked? I am getting weak.
I'm not a gambler but I'd gives odds it doesn't last until 23:00 hours.....CDT
Lineman- if this one has 26 inch barrels and they are free of dents and bulges I would like to buy this from you.

Will send a pm in a few minutes.
It has 28” barrels no dents or bulges. Whatever the barrels are choked to is not marked on the gun.

I am withdrawing this from cash sale. Trades only at this time, should I change my mind (very possible hahah) I will update here first.

As stated I’m looking for a marlin lever gun in 357 or 44 mag, a nice 03/A3 or a nice Lee Enfield.

Attached picture IMG_0213.jpeg
Thanks for trades only. You just saved me some $$$$.

👌👌👌
Looks like a very nice sxs. I will pass as I would order shorter barrels.

FYI- it should most likely be choked full/modified if unaltered. Most of these were not marked in my experience.
Still looking for a good trade- thank you for all the compliments
Still looking for one of the above trades
You got mail
To the top
To all interested-
Out of curiosity, and because the barrels are not marked. I measured the inside diameter both bores at the muzzle with my Hornady calipers and they both measure to about .6530
You are killing me!
I feel your pain brother!
I may list this for cash sale again soon, as I believe I have found what I am looking for locally but will update on this thread when I find out for sure.
Bump
This item is up for cash sale. I did a thorough cleaning/tear down of the gun yesterday. There is one small ding in the right hand barrel, not quite visible unless you run your finger over it or hold it just right in the light. And you can see a small imperfection when you look in the bore. I don’t know much about side by sides and just trying to describe and portray my best.

550 shipped. And I will provide any photos upon request.
Pm sent
Sale pending
© 24hourcampfire