Home
Posted By: jrg_80 Wtb Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44 - 03/19/24
As title states….preferably duplex w/capped turrets

jrg
I literally just finished mounting that exact scope on a custom pre-64 in 280 about 30 minutes ago. The scope has been laying in the safe for a year.
I have one. PM me with a phone # and I will send pictures and details.
donsm70
Originally Posted by 160user
I literally just finished mounting that exact scope on a custom pre-64 in 280 about 30 minutes ago. The scope has been laying in the safe for a year.

Well…….if you decide you don’t like the way it looks in 45min 😉
Hahaha

jrg
Originally Posted by jrg_80

Hahaha

jrg

I have done more impulsive things! I haven't shot it yet obviously but so far I am pretty impressed with them and may need to "hoard" a couple more as I find them.
Originally Posted by jrg_80

Hahaha

jrg

I have done more impulsive things! I haven't shot it yet obviously but so far I am pretty impressed with them and may need to "hoard" a couple more as I find them.

Wouldn't go wrong with approach IMO (hoarding them).
I also have one on the safe not being used...if you and don don't come to an agreement shoot me a pm

Dave
tag
Posted By: Sako Re: Wtb Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44 - 03/20/24
I have a silver one..... if you prefer silver
Thanks all. I’ve been able to secure one

jrg
© 24hourcampfire