Home
Here's a nice older Anschutz 54 that I've owned for several years. It's now on the chopping block as I haven't used it in quite some time. The pictures show the condition. The bore is clean and shiney. Includes one five round magazine. Check out the pics and contact me with any questions or for additional pictures.

SPF $1495 SHIPPED to your dealer as long as they accept from a private party with a copy of state issued ID included. Otherwise add $35 for additional dealer fees on my end. Payable with USPS postal money orders only. Lotsa quality references available.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Oh my
My thoughts too !
Is this a savage anschutz or an anschutz
It was made by Anschutz and was imported by Savage when the two companies had a working relationship to get Anschcutz rifles more easily into the US market.
Thank you for the clarification
Wow!
If I didn't already have one, I'd be all over this. That's a more-than-fair price.
Originally Posted by bugs4
If I didn't already have one, I'd be all over this. That's a more-than-fair price.

Agree 100%. Hard to find any 54 Action Anschutz for $1500.
A classic........
sold pending funds
That’s a beauty, I picked up the twin to it last week feeling better today.
Very nice rifle!
© 24hourcampfire