Home
I have an excellent S&W Model 25-15 in .45 Colt. Extremely accurate 6.5" barrel, 2020 manufacture, 100 rounds fired, perfect lockup, Everything from factory, box paperwork. No trades, $800.

Attached picture ED7EF286-0F20-411B-870E-CA3E9E07443C.jpeg
Attached picture C958C8E8-EFCE-4734-9C36-8902B7AF3B35.jpeg
Tag
I will take it for $800 shipped. PM sent.
I am cancelling my offer and will not proceed with a purchase.

T.S.
Originally Posted by TexasShooter
I am cancelling my offer and will not proceed with a purchase.

T.S.

Please explain why.
Scammer
That seems to be a very low asking price for that gun.
Originally Posted by TexasShooter
Scammer

Originally Posted by dale06
That seems to be a very low asking price for that gun.

That was my suspicion. Hit the Flag Button and report it as a scammer so their profile name can be flagged to others.
It’s my opinion. I challenged him and he didn’t respond. I sent him emails and he didn’t respond. Other than that, I have no proof.
Guilty til proven innocent fine by me on an open public forum. Not hard to prove legitimacy.
Blue ballpoint pen. Black sharpie hand written note .

Always look at the posters post history. They’re either very new or a resurrected account from years ago. I believe this one had a seven year lag between posting. Obviously it’s not automatic guilt, but those are clues.
It says he was here four hours ago. Why not defend yourself
I'm not saying one way or another...

Seems an odd choice of a gun to try to scam someone with.
How did his name get updated & printed in Red? Did the flag button and being reported do it?
Originally Posted by GAGoober
How did his name get updated & printed in Red? Did the flag button and being reported do it?
I think the admin has to do it.

I don't know but I REALLY like it!

I reported it by hitting the flag (report) button. Rick must have edited the username.
The SCAMMER list is growing. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...rs&contain=scammer&sendit=Search
I think big stick or deflave need a red marking. Of course not scammer but just easy identifier 😂
© 24hourcampfire