Home
I have a collection of 5 pre-64 model 70 Winchesters that I am selling: they include the following:

1) .257 Roberts SuperGrade in like new condition
2) .300 H&H Standard Grade in like new condition
3) .375 H&H Standard Grade in excellent condition
4) .338 Win. Mag. Standard Grade in excellent condition
5) .220 Swift Target in excellent condition

I have not yet priced these but will shortly. If you are a serious buyer, send me a PM and let me know which one or ones you are interested in. I will describe in as much detail as possible and can then e-mail you detailed pictures upon request. Or we can connect on the phone and go from there. Thank you.
PM sent
PM sent
PM sent
PM sent
PM sent, what state are the guns?
Pm sent
PM sent.
Interested in #1

Pm sent
Wow.
Interested in 1 and 4.
Tag
thanks all for your interest. My wife and I tried taking pictures yesterday of 3 of the rifles: didn't turn out well. We took many trying to get details: some were OK, others not good. So will try again soon. thank you.
What state are these located in?
PM sent
Must be State of confusion.

I won't play this game.
I know where a 257 Roberts is setting with the serial no. 10,000. He won't sell and it is not mint.
I believe the op is in Michigan
...and a fine gentleman I would have absolutely no qualms about dealing with...!
Well put.
Is this a scam?
Who knows anymore?
Seems more like an auction via PM.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

I was one of the first to send a pm inquiring and I have heard nothing back so if so it’s not a very active auction!!
Sent PM too and NADA !
That snapping sound you hear? The red flags in the wind.
Can you post a few pictures for everyone to see ?

Hal
Fine gentlemen usually reply to their PM's do they not ?
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

I was one of the first to send a pm inquiring and I have heard nothing back so if so it’s not a very active auction!!

Its A So-So auction...
You need to price them .
© 24hourcampfire