Home
Posted By: JPro FS: Nikon ProStaff 5 2.5-10x40 - 03/25/24
Up for sale: Very good condition ProStaff 5 with BDC reticle. Nothing wrong with it, but it's a spare I don't really need at the moment. $195 shipped and insured. Very faint "ghosting" of finish where rings were mounted. One small pinprick in finish on ocular on the bottom side. The scope has not seen much use but worked fine on a bolt action 257wby. Bright and solid for a scope in this price range. Money order, check, or cashier's check preferred. Thanks.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Back around at $185 shipped.
Pm inbound
PM responded.

Bump to top.....
$175 shipped for a clear, bright, and clean Nikon ProStaff 5 BDC.
This is a great deal for a very nice scope. I wish I needed it. For its price range, the glass is simply outstanding, and we all know that Nikon scopes track and hold zero very well.

Someone is going to get a terrific deal here...
Appreciate it the input!
Back around.
Nikon's are great scopes. Wish they still where making them. I have at least 5 mounted on rifles.
Refresh my memory; were the pro-staff the top of the line in Nikon's line up? I remember the monarch 3 and 5, but wasn't sure how the pro-staff compared.
Originally Posted by gte901m
Refresh my memory; were the pro-staff the top of the line in Nikon's line up? I remember the monarch 3 and 5, but wasn't sure how the pro-staff compared.

Monarch was the top of the line one. But, the Prostaff 5 is a very good scope.
They are very good scopes. Have a few of them. I also have a few of the Monarchs, they are better yet.
$170 shipped
PM

I'll take it
Sold. Thanks
© 24hourcampfire