Home
I have a nearly mint Browning 725 Sporting 12 ga 32” barreled Over/Under for sale. It has 3” chambers and ported barrels. I bought this new last year and have only fired 4 boxes through it. It includes all factory equipment and box. It has nicely figured wood. I also have this listed on Shotgunworld.com. Asking $2800 shipped to lower 48. I only accept USPS money orders for payment. Not looking for trades at this time. Thanks for looking.

Attached picture AE3159E6-863F-43D1-8B7B-4C267564498F.jpeg
Attached picture 05DC43CE-08EC-4572-8200-74164BBB7205.jpeg
Good golly what a sweetheart!
Thanks
mtech is a good guy to buy from. I purchased an A400 from him and it was like new.
Thanks for the endorsement Ken! Hope you get a nice Gobbler this Spring with that A400!
I’ve been on the hunt for a nice o/u to shoot some trap with my 16yo boy occasionally. Tempting! I shoot an a400 currently when I do shoot with him but would love to get into an o/u.
This would work great for casual trap shooting.
Excellent sporting clays as well. Good price too. I’d look hard at this, but if another o/u follows me home it’s going to cost some serious political capital with the Boss.
Very nice. Bump for you
Thanks for the Bump, but I've actually decided to keep this. It's the nicest shotgun I own!
GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE.
© 24hourcampfire