Home
Posted By: himmelrr Sig Sauer Whiskey3 2-7x32 - 04/03/24
I have the above scope for sale. I has the Quadplex reticle and the glass is perfect. VERY slight ring marks as it has been on a few rifles but has been sitting in my safe for a year. It is time for it to go to a new home. It is made in the Philippines. I can provide pictures if needed, just PM me your cell or email. I take Paypal (FF or you pay the fee) or a personal check.

$95 shipped.
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: Sig Sauer Whiskey3 2-7x32 - 04/03/24
I’m guessing it doesn’t, but if this has an illuminated reticle, I will take it.

If not for the plethora of spare scopes I would take it regardless as this is a great price. But I. Test case I would pass it along to someone who truly needs it.

Bob
Posted By: himmelrr Re: Sig Sauer Whiskey3 2-7x32 - 04/03/24
It does not have an illuminated reticle. It is a great little scope and has been used to verify some broke Leupolds since this thing never looses its zero.
I will take this
Posted By: himmelrr Re: Sig Sauer Whiskey3 2-7x32 - 04/04/24
SPF
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Sig Sauer Whiskey3 2-7x32 - 04/04/24
That's a really good snag on a nice scope.
Posted By: Coton Re: Sig Sauer Whiskey3 2-7x32 - 04/05/24
I have lost track on the number of broke Leupolds I have sent back for myself, family and friends. I always have them contact me if that can not repair the scope. I called and the customer service guy and he said "you return a lot of scopes" I said I wouldn't if they held zero. They can no longer fix issues with the Adjustable Objective. Zero parts left in stock for this repair. This is the older models mounted on the end. Not the newer side focus.
© 24hourcampfire