Home
Selling one of my 1100 Upland Specials...It is a 12ga...21" IMPROVED barrel with silver mid bead and white front bead....Gun was used very little...super clean inside and out...
The for-end has a tiny hairline grain crack on the left side (see pic), which I have been told is fairly common on 1100s and can be fixed by anyone that knows what they are doing (I am not that guy)...

I am asking $800 shipped/insured for the gun...will consider offers...I have two of these and only need 1....

Would trade towards an 1187 Premier Upland in 12ga...or towards a Citori 16ga Upland...or a Winchester 96 in 20ga

Many more pics upon request...Have posted several places...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Love these….
I always wanted one of those, good luck on your sale
That’s a pretty one.
Very nice
Handy little home defense weapon if someone needs extra justification.
I have the 20 gauge 870 version, these things swing so smoothly! You really need to handle one to appreciate it.
Great looking shotgun!
I’ve listed for the special fields since they were introduced, even though I shoot left-handed.

It’s been many years, but if memory serves me correctly, the guns that have a single choke are a bit lighter than the Rem-choke version. Enough so, I remember handling both at the time and believe I would have gone with the non Rem-choke version.

A thick woods grouse and woodcock hunter’s dream.
Love these. To bad it isn’t a 28 gauge.
This one is SOLD
I had one just like it, the first year they were manufactured….
© 24hourcampfire