Home
Open to all........
Another look..............................
My neighbor can chamber 10/22 barrels for 17 Mach 2 for $150
Originally Posted by PeacemakerSolutions
How does he do that
…. A 22 barrel chambered for a .17 doesn’t make a whole heck of a lot of sense unless he’s sleeving the barrel as well
I have a Savage Mark II heavy barrel with composite stock with or without a Bushnell Banner (Japan) 4-12X40 AO scope and rings if you would be interested in the lower end of the spectrum of Mach 2s.
CZ 452 Heavy Barrel?
They are sleeved
Originally Posted by PeacemakerSolutions

10/22`s re barrelled for 17 mh2 are a bomb waiting to go off .The receiver can not handle the pressure . Some times an extra heavy charging handle is added to the bolt to slow it down in recoil , but that is not a sure fix .
Had a CZ 452 in 17M2. Very accurate. Now have a Volquartsen Summit; pricey but very accurate.
I have a couple cz 452-2e rifles in hm2.

Might be willing to sell.

One is standard wood stock.

The other is short threaded barrell in OD green with a synthetic bench rest type stock.

Not sure what the value is these days. LMK if you're interested.
I am going to hold out for a Ruger 77/17 as i picked up a Mach 2 yesterday in a different flavor to get by until then...thank's to all that responded..."elk"
Good call on waiting for a 77. Snagged one here recently and it is a gem. Looking forward to whacking some ND gophers with it in June.
....congrats bump !.....
© 24hourcampfire