Home
I will probably regret selling this but other projects are calling for more funds. Probably my favorite hunting scope of all time. It was mounted on an AR in a properly torqued, lapped 1 piece mount. Has a few confirmed kills but always kept in a neoprene cover. As such it is in excellent condition with no noticeable ring marks or scratches. Looks as good as brand new and includes the box and everything that came with it. $475tyd

Attached picture IMG_2024-04-10-144439.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_2024-04-10-144426.jpeg
More pics

Attached picture IMG_2024-04-10-144410.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_2024-04-10-144345.jpeg
More

Attached picture IMG_2024-04-10-144327.jpeg
Up
Another scope I want, Jesseb! We think alike. Can't justify it at the moment, though - been hammering the scope fund lately. That Leupold I bought from you is on one of my muzzleloaders.

Jesseb is good people, folks. Takes care of his stuff.
Thanks 1eye, this one is tough to sell for sure. Gotta sell some of dads stuff to setup kids stuff.
Up
$450 as low as I can go
Up
I have a 1.5-8 razor lh and it's superb. This glass is better than scopes 4x the price. You would be hard pressed to get a better value scope.
OP is going to regret selling this.
Impressive scope and with the clarity and pretty clean moa reticle you can’t beat this scope
It’s a tough one to sell for sure. And this one has been well cared for. In a neoprene cover at all times except to take a shot. Excellent set and forget scope that still gets you out there pretty far with the reticle and it also tracks well should you want to dial. All at only 15oz
Having the same trouble with the 3-15 didn’t think it be tough
I'll take this. PM sent.
SOLD
© 24hourcampfire