Home
Hard to find Kahles AH 2-7x36 w/4A reticle.

I bought this second hand a couple years ago. But have found I like a duplex reticle better for the rifle I had this on(.223 Rem).

I recently came across the exact same scope but with a duplex….So, this one is up for grabs.

Scope is in very good shape… some very lite cleaning swirls on objective lens(hard to see unless you really look for them in good light but they are there). Ocular lens is very clean. Exterior finish on entire scope and tube is very clean with the exception of a couple of very diminutive shadow marks from rear ring. These are so small that you really have to be anal to be bothered with them and they will very likely be covered with the new owner’s rings. I am very particular when it comes to ring marks on scope tubes and these marks don’t bother me in the least….Most sellers would just dismiss and say “no ring marks”.

These is a very nice little scope(truely on par with Swarovski). Very crisp/clear, and bright optics and wide FOV. Robust construction and light weight with a superb reticle for low light shots on big game.

This particular scope has held zero perfectly for me and has functioned as it should.

Recently, for reasons unknown to me, I can no longer get pics to post on this site….?
PM me a cell number and I’ll gladly send pics.

$475 shipped.

Leftybolt
I'll take this. PM to follow
Wow! I should have asked more.😁

Sold!

PM sent.

Leftybolt
Highly sought after scope, especially with the 4a reticle. Great price! Lucky grab!
Well … durn!
Great scope, great snag!

RS
That was the steal of the week
Well, since nobody said so - I will take it if first up falls through...Perfect scope for one of my 6.5x55s...
RAS
We love those little scopes. I think you had it priced about right thinking of what I paid for mine. I’d have bought it if I hadn’t been doing yard work and meeting with a roofer. Third dibs
Damn! Deal of the week. Possibly month!
© 24hourcampfire