Home
Sears 53 A in 30-06 aka Winchester model 70 post 64 made for Sears. 22" barrel, intact irons , push feed action. Very good metal , wood has a few hunting marks. Appears to be shot very little. Had intentions of dropping this in a Synthetic model 70 stock but too many deer rifles especially in 06 caliber. Shot 1 1/2" for 3 rounds with factory Remington 165 gr CL. Comes with Talleys and a Leupold m8 6x .
$725 Shipped to your FFL from a non FFL. Most payments accepted.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That’s a great set-up!
GLWTS!
Originally Posted by skfullen
That’s a great set-up!
GLWTS!
Thank you.
Morning bump
That is a great gun in very nice shape. Well worth the price. Better than many guns made today for that price. A do it all gun.
Looks similar to my M70 Ranger, which I love because it has back-up irons (hard to find these days). GLWS!
^
Free bump for an undervalued rifle and a great seller!
Wish I had a need...a lot of gun and scope for the money...GLWS
Thanks for the kind words. Definitely all the rifle anyone really needs for most any big game.
Morning bump
What is the difference between the 53 and the 53A?
Very nice rig, ready to hunt as it is!
Originally Posted by WStrayer
What is the difference between the 53 and the 53A?
Honestly I don't know. Quick online search wasn't much help either.
My guess would be the the A indicates the blind magazine as the Model 70A was the designation for that configuration in the Winchester catalog of the time. GLWS My old push feed Model 70 has been a trouble free and accurate rifle.
Originally Posted by Phasmid
My guess would be the the A indicates the blind magazine as the Model 70A was the designation for that configuration in the Winchester catalog of the time. GLWS My old push feed Model 70 has been a trouble free and accurate rifle.
Thank you
My bone stock 53, no suffix, has a very attractive (to me) hinged floorplate with a geometric pattern, and a contrasting forend tip, and some passable checkering. Not an unattractive rifle in it's day.
Evening bump
$700 shipped
SPF
Thanks, I was weakening
© 24hourcampfire