Home
Posted By: C_ROY 700 .270 truck gun or action - 10/28/07
I bought this rifle earlier this year from a campfire member. It is a 700 ADL. It must of had a j-lock because that has been replaced with a Callahan. The recoil pad is the famous "Flip-flop" pad. The barrel had factory "iron sights" that have been removed. The screw holes where they were attached have not been plugged with screws so presently you will notice that. I have never shot this rifle so I have no idea if it is a shooter or not.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

$325.00 shipped.

Roy, your pm is full. I you want to consider a trade for a custom GEW Mauser, pm me after you clean up your pm box a tad.

Wayne
Posted By: C_ROY Re: 700 .270 truck gun or action - 10/28/07
Thanks for the heads up on the full PM box. I'll get that cleaned up.

Sorry but no trades this time.

I have been selling a lot lately and have more stuff to sell. I am raisuing funds.

Thanks for the offer though.
Posted By: C_ROY Re: 700 .270 truck gun or action - 10/29/07
Well on second thought grin I would be interested in a 700 short action for trade. I will be building another "Bob" in the future.

Thanks.
Posted By: C_ROY Re: 700 .270 truck gun or action - 10/30/07
ttt
The Ti you sold me has been a silly good rifle, thanks again!
Posted By: C_ROY Re: 700 .270 truck gun or action - 10/30/07
You got that when I was in a tight spot. I am glad it is working out for you. I want dibs if you ever put it up.

Thanks.
Already killed a deer with it, so it has earned a KEEP spot. Need a short action Ti and I will be set.
sent a pm...but rejected because your mailbox is full. Let me know when it is empty and I will resend.
Posted By: C_ROY Re: 700 .270 truck gun or action - 10/31/07
Cleaned out the hopper, sorry about that.

I responded to your e-mail.

Thanks.
One and only price reduction $300.00 shipped or trade for 700 RH SA!

A 700 LA w/Callahan for $300.00 bucks is a good deal folks.
pm sent
If you ship FFL to FFL I will take it.
is it sold already?
© 24hourcampfire