Home
Posted By: Wally Optics for sale. - 12/16/07
The wife got laid off just in time for the holdays. I've got to scrounge up some cash. I'm offering the following optics:

Leica 8x42 Ultravids: I bought these as "Certified Pre-Owned" from Doug at Cameraland this January. I did not get the opportunity to hunt with them. I carried them on a few strolls in the park. I'm asking $950. SPF

I contacted Doug, and he told me the warranty is non-transferable. It is doubtful you will ever have a problem with these binoculars under normal conditions. But, I will furnish the buyer all of my personal contact information, and be glad to assist him with any problems he may have.

Monarch UCC 5.5-16x44 AO: good shape with light ring marks. $150 SPF

Burris 1.75-5x32 Signature Safari: Same condition as the Monarch above. $150 SPF

Burris 6x40 FFII: Also has light ring marks. Also has a very small ding on the objective bell housing. $100. SPF

All prices include shipping to North America. I will entertain any reasonable offer. Thanks for looking.

Steve

I would like to express my gratitude to the campfire family for your help and interest in these items. Merry Christmas

Posted By: raghorn Re: Optics for sale. - 12/16/07
I'll take the Monarch.
PM me your address and I'll send payment tomorrow.
Thanks,
John
Posted By: PPosey Re: Optics for sale. - 12/16/07
I'll take the Burris 1.75-5x32 Signature Safari
Posted By: ColdBore Re: Optics for sale. - 12/16/07
Second in line for the Nikon Monarch... frown
Posted By: Wally Re: Optics for sale. - 12/16/07
Monarch and Signature Safari are SPF to raghorn and PPosey.

Thanks gentlemen.

Steve
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Optics for sale. - 12/16/07
Sorry to hear about your wife's job. It's never a good time, but especially this time of year! That's a steal on the Ultravids and I can't imagine them lasting through the night!
Posted By: Wally Re: Optics for sale. - 12/16/07
GW,

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

The Ultravids are SPF.

Steve
Posted By: TRAPPERKRIS Re: Optics for sale. - 12/17/07
PM sent on burris.

chris from nv.
Posted By: Grasshopper Re: Optics for sale. - 12/17/07
Steve,

PM sent on:

Burris 6x40 FFII: Also has light ring marks. Also has a very small ding on the objective bell housing. $100.
© 24hourcampfire