Home
Antonio Zoli Combination gun for sale. 12 gauge over 7x57R, with detachable scope mount and single-set rifle barrel trigger. Very nice wood. Just the thing for turkeys or general woods loafing...

$1195 shipped to your FFL holder, unless you live in Alaska. Other arrangements possible in-state.

[Linked Image]
Scope mount...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[IMG]
folding rear sight on rib...
[Linked Image]
Forgot to note that Midway USA carries Norma 7x57Rimmed brass; and that regular 7x57 Mauser dies work for reloading, but that you need a shellholder for .38-40 or .44-40.

DN
Dang that's pretty!
It could be yours grin...

DN
Very nice. Wish I could........
Trades + cash happily considered grin.

DN
This is GREAT buy on a quality combination gun! shocked

PM sent with question?
These are terrific guns and terrific values. I have the same gun but in 12 ga/7x65R, with an extra set of 12 ga barrels, and absolutely love it. Accuracy is superb (1 ragged hole @ 100 yards) with no change of impact to 10 rounds at least. The set trigger is set to an unmeasured but incredibly light take-off with no creep. The scope mount you offer with the gun sells for 200. in Europe. Good luck; the buyer will be very happy.
How much does this combo weigh and does it have extractor or ejector?
It weighs 8.25 lbs; is 42" OAL. LOP is 14" to front trigger. Barrels are 25.5" long. It has extractors; no ejectors. Balance point is on the hingepin.

DN
Originally Posted by conifer
These are terrific guns and terrific values. I have the same gun but in 12 ga/7x65R, with an extra set of 12 ga barrels, and absolutely love it. Accuracy is superb (1 ragged hole @ 100 yards) with no change of impact to 10 rounds at least. The set trigger is set to an unmeasured but incredibly light take-off with no creep. The scope mount you offer with the gun sells for 200. in Europe. Good luck; the buyer will be very happy.

Thanks for the info, particularly on the scope mount value. I did not know that; it's useful to know.

DN
MD,

You have a PM,

F1
Someone PLEASE buy this and save me from myself. smile
All PM's have been answered.

Anyone wants to help L2S out of his dilemna, I'm game grin...

DN
Wish I had something to trade...........
Me too...
Muledeer,
Does the 12 ga take screw in chokes?
IM sent

It does not have screw-in chokes, though I suspect there is enough meat in the barrel to have them installed.

Will respond to your PM shortly.

DN
Monday morning bump...
Originally Posted by muledeer
It does not have screw-in chokes, though I suspect there is enough meat in the barrel to have them installed.

Will respond to your PM shortly.

DN

Yep,

I have one like it 12 ga over 7x57R,I sent it to Briley and now it takes their tubes. Mine is a plainer version without engraveing. I agree that these are great guns,I think Zoli builds these guns on the same patent as Valmet. There appears to be some connection between Finn and Italian firms. I am pretty sure that Beretta owns Sako and may own Valmet,Tikka,and Zoli.

I would love a set of shotgun barrels and a set of double rifle barrels in 9.3x74R. I think they are available,think about what you could hunt with one gun in one case with that.

Great gun for a very good price,I highly recommend it.

Britt
some one buy this before I get myself in more trouble...

Dave
Everytime I look at this I think to my self, How cool would it be to take this rifle and do all of your hunting with it.
Turkey hunting
Duck Hunting
Goose Hunting
Deer Hunting
Elk Hunting
Moose Hunting
Black Bear Hunting
Antelope Hunting
Varmint Hunting
Plus the many others
Just think it would be so neat!!
I can help you make your dream come true grin...

DN
Seems to be enough interest to send it back to the top once more...
One more time...
© 24hourcampfire