Home
270 WSM. If I had the box, I could claim it is NIB, it is that nice. Not a mark on it anywhere. I've shot it about 20 times, grouped an inch. Only selling due to other project. Leupold steel matte bases included. 23" barrel, weight 6 lb 9 oz. $575 shipped and insured. Will consider trades, especially rangefinders, quality binos and Leupold scopes. PM me if interested.
Thanks!

Attached picture 10254-abolt1.jpg
Attached picture 10255-abolt2.jpg
bump
Interested in trades or offers!
ttt
Shoot me an offer or a trade!
$550 shipped or trades.
bump
I can't believe that nobody needs this nice rifle. Somebody step up to the plate! The cheapest I have found them NIB is $650 plus shipping.
bump
$550 shipped/insured or trades, whatcha got?
Independence Day bump!
I wish I had something to trade.
I wish you did too! grin
To bad it's a LH. I bought my wife an A-bolt a few year's ago but in .308. I couldn't belive how smooth the action was or how accurate it was. They are a nice fire stick. She has taken some nice deer with it, all one shot kill's.
ttt
Trades & offers considered!
ttt
$550 shipped & insured or trades! Heck of a price!
ttt
bump
Trades? Tell me what you got!
bump
This is a great price! You can buy mine in as new condition, or you can pay another $125-150 for one NIB...but that would be stupid, wouldn't it? Who would pay $150 for a box? grin
Trades also considered.
bump
Thanks for the bump but I just got it sold . Rather than take up space on the top page, I had notifed the moderators to delete this topic.
© 24hourcampfire