Home
#1 ingram 390.oo [Linked Image] shipped
#2 ingram 390.00 shipped [Linked Image]
#3 ingram 390.00 shipped [Linked Image]
#4 ingram 250.oo shipped [Linked Image] I let the scope go for 310 shipped [Linked Image]
OH this IS PAINFULL!
Is the #1 D2 or S30V?
What models are they??
What reticle does the 6x42 have?

Thanks,

DJ
OK I will take number 2. PM coming.
#2 and # 4 are sold pending funds,, the other two knives are s30v and have never been sharpend and have hardly ever been used. the scope is a duplex ret. standard I beleve.
bump
Is the scope used or new?
I will tAKE #1
pm INBOUND
I would also like to know if the scope is used or new. It appears to be matte finish, but the current FX-3s are not offered with the standard duplex reticle. The box end should have the reticle type and model number. Could you please post that info? Thanks.
#3 is the only one left, I made a mistake on the scope reticle. The one Im selling is the wide duplex. Its like new Id say 97 pecent perfect. 375 for the knife and 300 for the scope......
Sent a Pm re: possible partial trade on #3.
PM sent on the scope. I'll take it.
Dang you.
Anyone craving a 6x42 Fx-3, I have one new in box that has yet to be mounted, with German #4 reticle, $400, custom shop item only for 440-450. PM if interested.
Every thing is sold pending funds except the #3 ingram...375.00
I'll take the remaining Ingram (#3) assuming it's S30V as I believe you indicated. PM inbound.

DB
It is s30v. everything is sold pending ,,thanks
I now have to pass on KE's #3 Ingram - nothing to do at all with the knife or KE. Though I'd wait to hear from KE, I'd assume it's still for sale at the price listed above - just wanted to give it a proper bump for the morning crowd. My apologies again KE.

DB
The #3 is still for sale . 375.oo takes it home.....
We may need to talk...

Ill give you a call in the morning....
everything is sold pending funds
© 24hourcampfire