Home
Posted By: prdator Winchesters, swaro, leupold FS - 07/25/08
Want to sell the following items,

1, 7-08 Winchester 70 SS super shadow, this gun has not been shot much I worked a load up for it and its twin, this one was the most accurate so I keep it factory ( had plans to build a 22-243 form it but have gone a different way ). Its is a 24�� barrel I believe and has the black plastic stock. $600 shipped to the lower 48.

2 A custom Winchester 70 SS in 300 RUM. It�s a long story but the gun is now a 300 RUM with a Pac_Nor 5 grove 26�� SS super match barrel that is UN FIRED.
I got the gun at a local gun shop, and it�s first owner had made the bolt handle in to a �spoon� well I had my gun smith make me a tear drop bolt knob out of stainless steel so it would match and install it . Many people have said they like it better than the standard bolt knob. The gun is bedded in a factory walnut stock with a limbsaver recoil pad on it.
I will assume that the gun will shoot like a hose a fire but do not know as it is un fired.
$1300 Shipped to the lower 48.

3 A Winchester 70 SS in 300 WBY, I bought this as a donor action and have never done any thing with it. Ill sell it two ways one just the barrel and action with bottom metal. Or with a Boyd laminate stock that has limbsaver recoil pad and two front stud swivels.
Barreled action $900 shipped to the lower 48 or $1050 with the stock.

4 A 270 WSM Feather weight blued, walnut, Classic action ( CRF) This one is very accurate from the factory with 140 gr TSX. Many gropes in the .5 range at 100 and some in the 1�� range at 300! Its been hunted with a little but in very good shape.
$650 shipped to the lower 48.

5 A 416 Rem Safari Grade Winchester 70 it is a blued walnut gun that I had matte blued ( man it looks good) along with the Talley bases and rings, so they all match.
I beaded the action and the barrel recoil lug, It has one pice bottom metal and shoots like a dream.. It relly likes the 400 gr TSX and 400 gr Banned solid!! Shoot them to the same poi. Always a plus with a big gun. Don�t really want ot sell it. But.
$1500 shipped to lower 48.

6 Swarovski Laser Guide, like new $750 shipped.

7 Leupold 4.5-14x50 LR VXIII with the B&C recital and side focus like new with box.
$650 shipped to lower 48.

May trade for Robisons arms XCR,

Can send pics of most of them.
7-08 SPF.
Thanks
Are the remaining rifles push feed or classic? Thanks.
All of them are Classic's... CRF guns.
Thanks
bump
to the top..
Open to offers..
bump up...
please send me pictures of #5 to mr_walter2 @ yahoo.com (remove the spaces botween 2 @ and Y).

I have a heavy barreled XCR i might trade
please send me pictures of #5 to mr_walter2 @ yahoo.com (remove the spaces botween 2 @ and Y).

I have a heavy barreled XCR i might trade
pics sent
Pics of the 270 wsm, please... [email protected]

Greg
Ill send them out soon.
Ok I now have pics ( just thougth I had them last time)
THanks
Bump........
pics of #4 270 wsm to

[email protected]

thanks
pics sent
If that 300 run does not find a home soon I'm going to shoot it....lol
what is the conture of the barrel for the .300 rum?

Posted By: CRS Re: Winchesters, swaro, leupold FS - 08/24/08
Rec'd the pics of the 416, thank for sending them.

Contor is a #4.

Swaro Lazer Guide SOLD.

Thanks
come on guys make me some offers
Could you send pics of #6 [email protected]
Also what kind of shape are they in, do you have the box still?
#6 is Sold...
PM sent on #3.
#3 SPF.
Ok so I could not stand it any more and took the 300 rum out on its first trip.
Shot 9 rounds of factory 180 gr rem ammo. the first 6 were not that impressive but the last three went in to .200 or so!!!
I mean it was one of the samalest gropes I've shot in a long time.
I can just about gaunatee a .5'' gun or better... and if it stays to much longer it may not leave...lol.

Bump
please email pics of #4 to [email protected]

thanks,
Jim
© 24hourcampfire