Home
Up for sale is a Ruger Gold Label, first year (2004) production by serial number, as new in box. Has less than 12 rounds through it, which were as a result of function-testing.

Gun has straight English stock, beautiful wood, and is in excellent condition. Has all choke tubes, factory box, manuals, etc.

Factory recoil pad has been replaced with a rubber pad, but the factory pad is still in the box also.

Asking $2700.
I'm drooling, anyone else? These are very hard to find...
I had a heck of a time finding this one. The wood is prettier than the one on Cabela's website that they're asking $3999 for.
It shoots like a dream, too. I took it out to the trap range and put about 6-7 shells through it at claybirds just to get a feel for it. By about the third shot I was breaking them consistently. I'm not used to a SXS and normally score about 19-20/25 with an over-under.

It points and shoots fantastically and everyone at the trap range was impressed with the looks of it. Several guys approached me asking questions about the gun and wanting to hold it.
Still working on pics. Should have something by end of this week.
Have pics available for anyone interested. Don't know how to upload them or include them...?
btt email dsherwood at pa dot net if you'd like to see pictures or are interested in the shotgun.

Am throwing in the Ruger leather barrel guard also.
Here it is. Nice....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Thanks Coldbore for posting those.

In pic #3 that stuff on the barrel is fuzz from the blanket I laid down under the gun. I keep it well-oiled and some of the fuzz stuck to it. There is also some cat hair in the picture. Thanks to my wife's cat fancy. smile

S/N on this gun is 005xx.
btt, come on, gotta sell this one...
PRICE REDUCED: $2600 shipped, includes leather barrel guard, a $80 value.
SOLD SOLD SOLD, Long time ago. Guess I forgot to mark it -- because I still get 1-2 responses per month about it. Anyone have any of these they want to sell, let me know, I'll point you to some willing buyers!
© 24hourcampfire