Home
NIB - First version - PF65ED - Angled with 20x-60x zoom.
I just got it but wife and daughter aren't interested so on to the next thing.

I just want to break even.

$515 shipped by Priority Mail.

Cheapest I have seen these are $400 WITHOUT EYE PIECE.

Dave
What are the (claimed) differences between the first version and the current (second) model? Thanks.
I have seen on BirdForum where some thought the first version better. Pentax added a lens to the second version for improved digiscoping.
I would have snatched this up but just bought a bushnell elite 20-60x80 LAST NIGHT!

This is a great price on a great spotter.
I would consider similar quality bino's (8x32-8x42)on trade.
Here is the best I can do. I sent a M.O for $495 and I'll sell it for that and eat the shipping to the buyer.
Daveh, which eyepiece does it have?
I guess I thought there was only one that is 20x-60x. I believe there is a lower power variable and fixed but this one is 20x to 60x.

BTT
Dave, I've never used and angled spotter before. Does the eyepiece/scope body pivot so the eyepiece has a different angle? Using a window mount I'd think it'd be easier to use if it pivots. thanks.
It does pivot and I used it yesterday out the window. No problem.

$495 shipped by priority mail. 2-3 days and it's yours.

Dave
To be clear, the eyepiece is set at 45� to the scope body. That angle is fixed and cannot be changed. But, the mounting boss (where you thread your tripod screw) swivels around the scope body, so you can orient the eyepiece upward or to either side with no issue. Handy for peeking over ridges when you don't want to show much of yourself.

I have this scope, but with Pentax's XW-14 eyepiece, which gives a very bright and wide fixed 28x view. Heckuva scope for the money.
Thanks Vek.

Cash offers or cash with optics?

Otherwise I'll just store it.

Thanks

Dave
Would trade a Pentax 8x43 ED - interested?
Still available.
TTT- still considering offers.
More nibbles but still available.
Would consider a set of quality 8x32 or 8x42/43 bino's.
Goes to Ebay next week. Thanks guys.
Dave, not trying to wear this out, but is this an XF or XL eyepiece? It'll say on there. thanks again.
XF on the box.
Last bump before ebay tomorrow.
$495 shipped and I'll take it. I'll email you to determine preferred payment method.
SOLD.
© 24hourcampfire