Home
I really hate to do this so I hope this rifle goes to someone who will use it and give it a good home as it is a super nice rifle. I have a model 7 in 270-08 that is just as nice of a rifle and I do not need both. The model 7 and I have a little more history so it is staying with me.

Up for sale is a Remington 700 LSS in .260 Remington. It was accurized by Hill Country Rifles. They pillar bedded it, recrowned and set it back which makes this one a remington that you can get the bullets to the lands and still get them in the mag box. Before and after targets are shown. It is very accurate. I shot it enough to work up two very good loads with it, one with 120 tsxs and one with 100 partitions and they shoot to the same point of impact which is pretty cool. Both shot less than 1" at 100 yards also.

Hate to sell this but something needs to go and I have too many rifles that shoot great. Going to sell it for what I have in it as I bought it on here and would like it to go to a campfire member that will put it to good use. It will come with Talley lightweight rings that are like new. Gun is easily better than 95% condition if you look hard you may find some minor imperfections in the stock or metal but nothing that stands out enough to coment on. Shot very little. Hard pad on it and it does not have the J-lock. Beautiful gun. Will ship it with talley rings to your ffl for $730 from me a private individual.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I will listen to trade offers also.
Bump for a great guy to do business with!

What a nice rig.
PM sent!
I'll take it if the deal with Txgunrunner doesn't work out.
Sold pending payment to the Ramblin Razorback, from another Razorback who hasn't rambled too far.
© 24hourcampfire