Home
New CNC machined replacement trigger guard for Remington 600
Anodized matte black
$75.00 Plus $9.99 shipping and handling.
Satisfaction guarantied or your money back.

loosecat Wrote: I have just received one of these alloy guards in the mail - the fit and finish are superb for the money they cannot be beat much nicer than the steel heritage arms offering that come in at twice the price.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Thanks for looking

Willie
Coquille Valley Machine Works
541-396-6246
ttt
ttt
Nobody interested in replacing there plastic?
ttt
I bought one from him for my 600 and they are top-notch.
ttt
ttt
ttt
BTT
ttt
Reload
Aim

My inventory is running low, down to 5 units, I'm making more but I don't know when they will finish, I have to pull them when I get a purchase order in that requires that machine.
Could be 3 weeks or... the last time I ran these they got put on hold for a year, although the economy was in slightly better shape then.
I should have another run of 120 finished by the end of February.
I got the other batch back from anodize, They look as good as ever, Maybe even a little better,
if I do say so myself cool
Fire!
Just got mine. GREAT product and GREAT guy to deal with. If you have a 600 with a plastic trigger guard you should check these out.
[Linked Image]
The gun, scope, rings, trigger guard, dies, and brass are each from different Campfire members. Guess this is my 24 HOUR CAMPFIRE rifle!
I picked up two Remington 600 trigger guards from Willie, they are top quality and required no fitting.The finished product is better than any I have seen on the market,I will buy more for sure.
Thanks Willie,John
Thanks for the plug John!
I didn't know you was at the Campfire too!
Bump!
I just ordered one of these from CVMW today! I'm excited to give my Mohawk 600 a facelift. The rifle was my grandfathers and was "loaned" to me every hunting season since I was 12 and have bagged deer, antelope, coyotes, even elk with it. (note I now have a 30-06 for larger game) My grandad passed away this year so I'm anxious to spruce up his (my) rifle and refinish the stock/bluing as a tribute to him. That mohawk 600 .243 is an excellent deer rifle! It will also be forever imortalized as (my) first and my grandads hunting rifle. Its a good thing my dad has some of his own and my grandad's other guns or he'd be fighting me for this one too! So needless to say I'm excited about your trigger guard and it sounds like CVMW has done some nice work with it! My next pet project is learning how to do a good pillar bedding job on a few rifles..

-MontanaHiLine
trigger guards for sale!
Tax season sure slows down sales crazy
Good for the economy? frown
do you still have any trigger guards left ?

Paul
About 80 left... as long as they keep selling, I'll keep making.
BTT
Bump
Wow! I must have flooded the market!
No response all week
BTT
Bump
ttt
To the top
Anybody got any thoughts on a replacement alloy vent rib?
I've had a couple of inquiries, and was thinking about making a sample run to see how they sell.
Anybody?
grin TTT
I guess everybody that needs one, has one laugh
BTT
Originally Posted by cvmw
Anybody got any thoughts on a replacement alloy vent rib?
I've had a couple of inquiries, and was thinking about making a sample run to see how they sell.

I saw that Midway USA sells them.
I purchased a metal rib from Midway. Fit perfect and the finish was good. Better then the plastic ones that come on the 600 / 660.

CVMW, Did you make the second batch of bottom metal different ? RJM of the campfire purchased 4 of them. I have one of them that he ordered. I haven't tried it on my rifle yet. RJM stated that the front hole wasn't drilled deep enough and the rear hole is drilled too deep. This means you have to cut the rear screw and then find a longer screw for the front. If you campfire members all like this guard, what did you all use for screws ? I will admit that this guard looks great. Finish is nice and smooth. I'm afraid that if I tighten the rear screw too tight it will go right throu the hole and break the guard.

Ken
Hi Ken,
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, I've been away from my computer and I haven't been getting Email notices of activity on this thread.
The only change I made to the second run I did was change the depth of the front counter bore, I made it deeper by .05 of an inch. (easier to grind a little off the original screw than to find a replacement)
The only reason I did this was that I had two feedback responses of customers not being able to start the front screw or afraid that there was not enough thread contact to feel safe.
I only have one plastic trigger guard that I could model from, And the hole depths are as close to this Plastic model(minus the .05 now)that I can get from molded plastic.
The rear hole is the same as my plastic one,as far as depth goes, however I did increase the diameter of the hole a little, the reason for this is to accommodate for all the different stocks out there, the plastic would warp enough to allow for this misalignment. and this is the first complaint that I can recall on that hole, for that reason.
If you "break" or damage your trigger guard due to a flaw in my part, I will gladly replace it or refund your money.
If others are finding problems with these trigger guards, I would appreciate as much feedback as possible,so that I can make changes and produce as flawless a part as I can.
If you need a different front screw, a good hardware store should sell a 1/4-28 socket button head that would work nicely.
And if you are uncomfortable with tightening the rear screw , you can get a thin metal washer to put under the screw. (thin so that it will conform some to the angled shape of the screw)
ttt
I will ship 1st class mail for $4.00
BTT
alloy ribs as well as steel ones are available from Heritage Arms Inc. Perfect fit. they also offer the trigger guards and a real simple bolt release kit for the 600's
BTT
BTT
BUMP
From now until the end of the year, Mention you saw it on the campfire and get it for $65.00 with free shipping to the lower 48.

Merry Christmas!
From now until the end of the year, Mention you saw it on the campfire and get it for
$65.00 with free shipping
to the lower 48.

Merry Christmas!

Oh! and my address is.......
54511 Arago-Fishtrap rd.
Myrtle Point, Oregon 97458
TTT
Just saw your Holiday Deal and $65 shipped is none too shabby. I'll have to get a money order in the mail tomorrow.....
JPro,
your trigger guard shipped Monday, the 4th, via first class mail, you should have it before the end of the week.
you can track your package here http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIn...y.do?origTrackNum=9101150134711003047822
Thanks,
Bump
TTT
Bump
What is the current price?
$75.00 free shipping
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? THERE, there, there, there.......?
TTT
If you have a Remington 600 or 660, you owe it to yourself to buy a trigger guard assembly from Willie. Simply the very best replacement unit that I've seen. There aren't too many "can't go wrong" deals, but this is 1 of them.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff.
Bump
I should plot a graph of sales through the year. It's amazing how much it drops off this time of year "April 15"
TTT
Bump
[Linked Image] Well............What are you waiting for?
I just think this needs a bump from time to time.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Bump
Got a batch back from Anodize, thought I'd Bump for a refresh. Been awhile.
Bump
[Linked Image]
Willie's alloy trigger guard is THE BEST accessory that you can find for a Remington 600/660 and is THE BEST after-market trigger guard that I've owned, and I think that I've owned them all, for a Remington 600/660.

Jeff
What is your best price shipped to 16695?

Thanks, Nick
Nick,
Sorry for the delay, $75.00 to your door.

And Jeff, Thanks again.

Bump
Got mine today; very nice.
Another batch came back from the Anodizer today.
Man! They're going fast, Already have to find time to make some more, before I run out.
bump
Well.... I ran out a couple of weeks ago. made some more and they just came back from anodize.

Anybody interested?
Bump
This trigger guard would work on a Remington 660 in .222....correct?

Chet
Chet, Sorry for taking so long to respond... Yes it will fit your 660.
tag
bump
BTT
Uh Oh!....Looks like the economy is going south again.
Run a special......
Yeal Willie run a special
Yea, a special would be nice. I've got a line on a vent rib 600 that has a bowed plastic trigger guard.
wow :would look nice on my 600 Mohawk 243 cal. but funds are tight now.
For some reason my options have changed and I'm not getting notified when someone posts on this topic.
I'll run a special for you guys and gals on the Campfire, From now until the end of August, My Trigger guards are $65.00 to any door in the Continental U.S. as long as my supply lasts.
But you have to mention you saw the special here, on the campfire.
I'll take one for 65.00 per campfire special
Hi Willie!

I'm pushing your product every chance I get. By far the best after-market bottom metal ever made for the Remington 600/660 series of rifles. The nylon/plastic bottom "metal" on the 600/660 series has got to be 1 of Remington's more obvious goofs. Did you ever hear of anyone who liked it??

JEff
Jeff, Thanks again for promoting my product, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Nope, Never heard a single sole say they like the plastic.
I take great pleasure in the work I do, I would never put out a product that I wasn't 100% satisfied in, If I wouldn't buy it, I wouldn't sell it.
Well, any praise that you get from your customers is praise that is honestly earned. You make a product that you should be proud of, too bad everybody doesn't set the bar as high as you've done.

JEff
I'll 2nd that, great trigger guard. Thanks Willie
End of August is coming up fast, Anybody looking at this deal, might want to hurry.

Check to see if you are now able to receive PMs. I sent one a few minutes ago.
I definitely need to get me one of these... PM sent.
Ran out, but I'll have a batch back from Anodize by the end of the week
Bump
ttt
[Linked Image]
A PM was sent to you regarding availability and current price of one of your floor plate/guards.

Thank you !
VERY nice product...you wont be dissapointed
I ordered another one from Willie today. Great bottom metal, the best I have ever seen.
Willie, I got my Model 600 Mohawk bottom metal in yesterday, put it on the rifle today and it is beautiful! The highest quality bottom metal on the market, bar none! Thanks...Bill.
Willie, Do you make one for the 700 BDLs? I don't need the ammo box, spring or follower, could be a one piecer, don't need a hinged floorplate. Thanks.
Thanks Bill! (model70man)
Originally Posted by smokepoler
Willie, Do you make one for the 700 BDLs? I don't need the ammo box, spring or follower, could be a one piecer, don't need a hinged floorplate. Thanks.

Sorry Smokepoler, I don't make 700 BDL bottom metal, Maybe one day.
Bump
[Linked Image]
BUMP
Just recieved my new trigger gaurd...Very nice to say the least!

Perfect fit!

I belive this is one of the first ones that were bead blasted instead of tumbled. I couldn't be happier! smile

Thanks Willie!
Yep!,....Yours is the first one out that has a glass bead finish. Glad you like it.

Thank you!
Damn! that sagging plastic floorplate!
TTT
Must be more people are interested in buying ammo at the moment, Can't say I blame them.
Just got another batch back from Anodize.
bump
What is your current price? How much for shipping to 70605
$80.00 to any door in the U.S.
Bump
Just a bump for a great product. Tightened up my 600 Mohawk from 1 1/4" to under 3/4" and did away with the fliers.
Just received 3 of these in the mail very good quality and perfect fit way better than the cheap factory plastic ones and at a very reasonable price. Also easy to have shipped to canada
I need a trigger guard for my 600. Willie are you going to run a special anytime soon? Did you ever make any vent ribs?
Just got another batch from anodize.
And thanks for the plug Rich.
Originally Posted by FNC1985
I need a trigger guard for my 600. Willie are you going to run a special anytime soon? Did you ever make any vent ribs?

don't see any specials any time in the near future.
No, I still haven't been able to find the time to dedicate to the vent rib.
Originally Posted by 263sabre
Just received 3 of these in the mail very good quality and perfect fit way better than the cheap factory plastic ones and at a very reasonable price. Also easy to have shipped to canada

Thank You 263sabre, I appreciate the good words.
Bump
How do these look without the anodizing I have a 660 with s/s bull barrel wonder if that would look like chit.
I only have two Mohawks but both wear the bottom metal from Willie. They are simply the best and at a great price.
pm sent
Originally Posted by tripleshock
How do these look without the anodizing I have a 660 with s/s bull barrel wonder if that would look like chit.

I think they would look ok glass bead, I don't have any at the moment that are bare aluminum, but could make one pretty fast, as I didn't tear down my setup from the last run.
Left you a voice mail. Hope you still have some available.
PM sent
I love the one I bought.

Perfectly machined fit.

Glenn T
Got another batch back from anodize today, Any takers? call 541-260-6246 or PM me
Hey Willie, it's about time for another summer special I think.
Hello !!

I would like to order a TG to SWEDEN
I just got the license from the police (about 4weeks here in sweden) and the only thing that bothers me is the plastic urrrk trigger guard
http://forum.robsoft.nu/gallery/image_page.php?album_id=3&image_id=21547

best regards

Heikki
I got mine today!! thanx!!
It looks awesome on the rifle!!
No more bulging plastic cheep feeling !!

u rock willie !!

best regards Heikki
Wow!,...Heikki......You got that quick!
Usually takes a couple weeks minimum, for international shipping.
Shipped on the 21st, Eight days to Sweden!..I'm impressed, I can remember it taking the mail that long just to get 1400 miles down the coast.
Thanks for your business!....Glad you like it.
CV, are these still available? What do they weigh?
Finally got some more in, if anyone is interested
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
CV, are these still available? What do they weigh?

Sorry for the extreme delay in responding to this, been very busy fighting machine problem, I have some more available and they way 2.04 oz
Willie

Could you pm me the price and where to send payment, Just picked up a 660 and would be very interested in changing out the plastic.

Thank you

Easy as can be. Just call and give them a credit card. Mine was mailed the same day.
Got mine already. Can't ask for better service than that.
Got another batch back from anodize today!
Willie makes a great product! Bought a couple for my buddy who hosts deer camp every year. He could not believe the fit and finish. Quick shipping also.
Thanks again,
Scott
More available
I was very pleased with the one I got. Got here quickly too.
Mine fit perfectly. Shipped fast.
Willie...just sent a PM your way...
Are you still selling these?
These are great,you will be very satisfied
Whats the latest price. I got mine a year ago for my 660 (243) and now I think my nephew wants one for his 600 (6mm)
Sorry for the lack of response, Been busy with life situations.
The price is Still $80.00 to any door in the U.S.
+$25.00 for international shipping
I have a fresh batch back from anodize.
tag
Ill take one.
Bump
Wow! Things sure have slowed down. Maybe I saturated the market.
How many of these guns were made? Isn't it close to 150,000 between the 600 and 660?
If that is the case, I still have about 148,000 to upgrade.
Maybe it's the economy? If mine were bowed I would be buying 2, but they are still like new since I don't leave ammo in them long enough to cause any problems.
BTT
You should make Tikka bolt shrouds, too. I'd be good for 3 or 4.

P
Bump for a good product.
ttt.
Willie, are you still making the trigger guards?
Willie, you have a PM.

Dale
Originally Posted by Jgrabow
Willie, are you still making the trigger guards?

Yes, I just got another batch back from Anodize.
BTT
Sale!!! This week only and only on the CAMPFIRE!
$65.00 to any door in the continental U.S.
Sale ends July 21, 2014

[Linked Image]
I bought one of these last fall for a pard. Excellent work!
These are really nice
I'll take one. Sending PM.
Got one of those this year. Nicely done.
Really nice guy to do business with. A excellent replacement for the plastic trigger guard on the Rem. 600. Really a steal.
Excellent quality.

Dale Hutcherson
For those sitting on the fence, Your running out of time! you won't see these trigger guards at this price again.
pm sent I will take one
Just received mine. Excellent quality!
I sent you a PM with an order. Sorry I waited so late.

Thanks,

Richard
Last day! I'll honor all PM requests for purchase at sale price, with a time stamp before Midnight tonight.
I have another batch back from anodize!
I bought one last year for a pard. These things are an excellent upgrade!
Tag
Been quite awhile, Just checkin' to see if the post is still alive.
Have a few still for sale.
Bump
[Linked Image]

$80.00 to any door in the U.S.

Willie Manning
541-260-6246
A great replacement for the crappy factory specs synthetic unit, well worth the price that Willie is asking, as it is by far the best after-market unit on the market. That, plus Willie is a great guy to work with! I tell everyone with a Remington 600/660 that I run into to consider buying one for each of their rifles. I think that I have bought six of them for seven 600/660s.
Thanks for your continued support Jeff, I appreciate it.
TTT
Bump
ttt
Will this work on a Remington model 7 action?

Thanks,

Jordan
It will not, Sorry.
BTT
Any more interest?
tag
Pm sent
In need of one for a 6 mm 660

Burt2506
Contacting Willie directly might get a quicker response. Willie's bottom metal is the best accessory that a 600/660 owner can buy. It is like buying a set of Husky Liners for your favorite ride!
Another batch in stock!
bump
Another fresh batch on the shelf.
Mark
Received mine today.
Workmanship, fit and finish are gorgeous.
Highly recommended. What a bargain.
Does anyone know if this replacement trigger guard will fit with the aftermarket Heritage Arms 700 style bolt release made for the 600's? I sent a text to Willie, but it's the weekend, and I haven't heard back from him.
Sorry for the late reply, I have sold a couple thousand of these and I can't recall anyone mentioning a problem with my trigger guards not fitting with the bolt release kit.
If the bolt release kit works with the stock plastic, mine should work.

Thanks,

Willie

541-260-6246
Hi Willie,

I purchased one of these from you a few years back. I'm so happy with it that I want a couple more of them! Do you still have any for sale? And will you ship to New Zealand?

Cheers
Conor
Hi Conor, I do, And I will.
I replied to your PM.

Thanks,

Willie Manning
[email protected]
I need one in Australia. I will send a PM
For those still interested, I have more Remington 600/660 Alloy trigger guards available.
Oh and most times I don't get notification of post response or PM so email or call,

[email protected]

541-260-6246
bump
everybody else, Happy with your plastic?
everybody else, Happy with your plastic?

Can't see how/why anyone would prefer the factory plastic to your excellent alloy units, I know that I don't!
Can't seem to edit my original old post, my number is 541 - 260 - 6246
email address [email protected]
The price is basically the same
$85.00 to any door in the U.S
Add 25.00 for international shipping
Got one from Willie not to long ago. You will NOT be disappointed. Great product and great service.
For those still paying attention to this post, 4th of July sale on these until the 8th $65.00 delivered to any door in the U.S
Just mention 24 hour campfire in an email to
[email protected]
Happy independents day!
Stay safe.

Also allow that date for delivery.
As I will be enjoying the weekend.

I will take calls for credit card as I'm in cell coverage.
ttt
tag
Just received a couple of Willie’s bottom metal. Worth every penny at the regular price but this sale makes it an absolute no brainer!! Great product Willie! You boys better get in on the deal if you have a 600 or 660
Dear Mr Manning!
I would like to order one of your trigger guards.
Do you ship overseas to Germany?

Kind regards,
K. Klein
Berlin, Germany
will these fit a 673?
FYI for anyone looking at these:
Just ordered one from Willie, it was $90.00 shipped. What a super great guy to talk with as well.
Tag
Still interesting. I may call. Wondering about the 673 also. Rusty
Originally Posted by rustyzipper
Still interesting. I may call. Wondering about the 673 also. Rusty

I don't think they will work on the 600/660 they look entirely different. Maybe when the 4th comes around this year I will have to grab one.
I can honestly say, I am more than happy with Willie’s craftsmanship! Very nice upgrade without loosing any of the classic look of my 600.
I sent an email to you Willie. At some point it will total at least four. Thanks and God Bless. Rusty
I received my trigger guard today and it is magnificent, and of course perfect. Thanks Willie. Be Well. Rusty
I love me some 600-660 Remingtons and so want to order one of these metal trigger guards but I can't afford to furnish all my 600s with one. I would drive myself crazy figuring which one would get it. first world problems, I know.
bump for a good product.
WTHeck how come I haven't seen this thread before. Ill have to give it a lot of consideration. Still making them after 11 years. Thats some good advertising.
Yep, Still making them. Figured I would have flooded the market by now, but I think they made about a 1/4 million.....Haven't sold that many!

And to all purchasing, and giving me and my product kudos....Thank you!
Bump
Tagged
Btt
bump
Anybody?
I've got one and it's fantastic. In fact that leaves me with a plastic one I don't know what to do with! LOL.
Ok, anybody still paying attention to this post?....
Anyone on the fence now is the time to jump!....gonna put them up for one week until the October 12 for $70.00 including shipping.
If you call and I don't pick up leave a voicemail and I will get back to you.
541-260-6246
[email protected]
I wish I saw this post before my impulse ebay purchase....
Has me wanting to buy another 600 trigger guard and then find a rifle for it!
up
PM sent

Rick
bump
Willie,
I left you a voice mail this morning. Call when you can or put me down for a 600 bottom metal.
Thanks,
BBQ
Texas bbq, I didn't receive the voice mail, my awesome service from Verizon, please try again, or pm me your number and I will call as soon as I can.
Ok, anybody still paying attention to this post?....
Anyone on the fence now is the time to jump!....gonna put them up for one week until the October 12 for $70.00 including shipping.Β 
If you call and I don't pick up leave a voicemail and I will get back to you.Β 
541-260-6246
cvmwearthlink.net

A few days left.
Will send Email. Will take two @$70 each. Be Well, RZ
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Will send Email. Will take two @$70 each. Be Well, RZ

Email replied to, thanks!
Got mine today, $70 is cheap for the fine work Willie does. This thing makes the rest of the gun look ugly.
Had some phone issues , email and voice mail...So I'm going to extend the $70.00 Deal until the end of the month, in case somebody got lost in the Frey.
My apologies for any inconveniences.
Bump
One more week for the $70.00 Sale.

[Linked Image]
Few days left
Last day!
I'll take one
tag
Just picked up a 660 so I'll take one. Let me know the particulars.
Bump!
Got mine from Willie a while back, he does a beautiful job on these. I would have paid more than he charged.
I’ll take one ,please send info!
Are these still available? If so please provide info.
Originally Posted by Rascal2

Willie, smile
541-260-6246
[email protected]
Originally Posted by Rascal2

$85.00 shipped
Any other info you needed?
Ordered mine for my 600 yesterday.
Just received mine, extremely pleased. Quality is top notch.
Back in stock!.....thanks gentlemen.
Had some phone issues , email and voice mail...So I'm going to extend the $70.00 Deal until the end of the month, in case somebody got lost in the Frey.
My apologies for any inconveniences.

This is something I've been considering doing for my grandpa's 600 Mag that was passed down to me since the original is warped. If I wait until October will you have the same deal as you did last year? grin
Impossible to say, I did that back then to try and pick up the sales because they had dropped off, as of now, it's all I can do to keep up, so at this time the price stays the same....sales could fall again but with so many people stuck at home because of covid, they are bored and do a lot of internet shopping.
Do you want to chance waiting to see?..πŸ™‚

Never hurts to ask though.
Best regards,
Willie
541-260-6246
Bump
great products, excellent quality and service. Highly recommended, as a past customer. I also installed a new aluminum rib on and had a custom fit free floated stock with hand cut checkering, came out awesome. Fun little gun to make your own.
Originally Posted by HarleyHutch
great products, excellent quality and service. Highly recommended, as a past customer. I also installed a new aluminum rib on and had a custom fit free floated stock with hand cut checkering, came out awesome. Fun little gun to make your own.

Did you make the rib yourself or does someone sell them?
I was thinking I got it from Willie, but it's been a while. The bottom metal did and happy, happy, happy.
Willie - is it $70 including shipping currently? I am thinking I need one of these.

Thanks,
PennDog
Originally Posted by PennDog
Willie - is it $70 including shipping currently? I am thinking I need one of these.

Thanks,
PennDog

No, sorry Penndog, they are $85.00 shipped.
The $70. Was a special I ran a couple years back when sales dropped off for a short while, sales are doing very good at this time.
OK thanks CVMW...I’ll get back to you.

PennDog
Bump
Just bought my 3rd 600. Might need one when it gets here. Are ya still making them?
Congratulations on your third 600! Yes, I still make them. I'm out at the moment but making more now. I will be sending a small batch to anodize Monday and would expect them back in a couple of weeks.

As long as you don't mind the wait I will put you on my back order list and contact you as soon as they arrive.
No hurry. Shoot me a Pm when they show up
These are great. I have two. Be Well, RZ.
Best money you can spend on a 600!
Can you add me to the back order list as well? Thanks - Brian
You bet!....you are on it.
If there is room for one more please add me. Time to "pull the trigger" on this for Dad's 600.

Thank you, Phil.
Add me to the list too please. I just bought my first Mohawk after many years of looking. My favorite uncle hunted with one and I've wanted one since I was 12 (now 54)!
I’ve wanted a 600 in 6 mm rem since they came out!
Originally Posted by FatCity67
If there is room for one more please add me. Time to "pull the trigger" on this for Dad's 600.

Thank you, Phil.

You're on the list Phil
Thanks
Originally Posted by msquared
Add me to the list too please. I just bought my first Mohawk after many years of looking. My favorite uncle hunted with one and I've wanted one since I was 12 (now 54)!

On the list, thanks all of you for your patience
My trigger guards are back in, to all those waiting patiently.
Thank you.
love mine
Another batch back from anodize!
I'd like to get 2 of these please.
How do we go about payment?

God Bless,
David B.
Originally Posted by BOFF
I'd like to get 2 of these please.
How do we go about payment?

God Bless,
David B.

Response email sent.
Thanks.
Anothe batch back from anodize.
Bump
Just got one of the Rem 600 Trigger Guards from Willie.

It is what should have been put on the gun when it was made!

Love it, thanks again!
You're welcome, Thank you.
Bump.
PM sent
I just inherited a 600 in 6.5 rem mag! Sadly the trigger guard is warped. I'm too new to PM though.
Originally Posted by rc82bttb
Best money you can spend on a 600!

THIS ^^^

Give Willie a call or email him. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Remmy600
I just inherited a 600 in 6.5 rem mag! Sadly the trigger guard is warped. I'm too new to PM though.

He put his phone number in the post!

I just ran out on Friday, I spent the weekend making more and will be shipping them to anodize this afternoon.
Anodize is a minimum two week turnaround.

I have you on my back order list, and will contact you as soon as they arrive.
And will also post on the fire the new arrival.
Thank you! Looking forward to it!

My trigger guards are back from anodize.
I would PM, But get a msg that you're over your limit.
Still $85.00 shipped
I accept PayPal, credit card, check or money order.
Buy with confidence, excellent craftsmanship and service.

My trigger guards are back from anodize.
I would PM, But get a msg that you're over your limit.
Still $85.00 shipped
I accept PayPal, credit card, check or money order.

I'm finally ready to pull the trigger (no pun intended) on one of these. Can you please PM me your PayPal payment information?
Pm sent, Thank you!
Received (2) of your trigger guards today, they are perfect !
As others have said, best money spent on my 600's ever.
Thanks Willie.
Originally Posted by jay
Received (2) of your trigger guards today, they are perfect !
As others have said, best money spent on my 600's ever.
Thanks Willie.

My pleasure Jay,
Glad you like them, and thank you!
Have another batch from anodize.
I'd be game for one of those. I have a mod 600 in 6mm rem that the plastic is about done.
I'll PM you my info.
Bump
Tag
Please PM me payment info and let’s get one of these on the way!
Cheers,
Cody
BUMP
Mine arrived yesterday, very nice! Now to figure out where in the hell my M600 is so I can install it!
Willie is a great guy to deal with!
BUMP
I am interested in 2 trigger guards and a vent rib. Can I still order a vent rib?
Hello Willie,
I just sent you an email to order one of your Trigger Guards.

Thanks,
Fenton
Hey Fenton!, Just sent you an email also.

But for the sake of everyone else, I'll re-iterate it here,... I'm out at the moment, I have a batch at anodize I sent out last Monday , they received them on July 28th.
I expect them back anytime, but probably next week after August 9th.

I have added a couple bucks to my price, Just can't keep eating the price increases on everything. Thanks Biden!
My price to the Campfire and all private sales are $78.00 shipped!....I know that probably puts them out of range for most working stiffs, But you rich folks can probably afford it. smile

Thanks all for your understanding, Your patronage, and just being a great group of people.

Willie Manning
541-260-6246
Willie,

Your bottom metal is the best replacement part that any 600/660 owner can buy for their rifle and it is still a bargain at $78.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Willie,

Your bottom metal is the best replacement part that any 600/660 owner can buy for their rifle and it is still a bargain at $78.

Thanks 260Remguy, always got my back and plugging my trigger guard. Very much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Fenton
Hello Willie,
I just sent you an email to order one of your Trigger Guards.

Thanks,
Fenton

Hi Fenton, My outgoing email seems to be a problem this morning, so just in case.....Response to your last....; Will do, as soon as I have them in my possession, I will give you a call.

Thank you!
Sounds good Willie!

Fenton
I guess it’s about time I get one of these, sending you an email willie. Thank you
Originally Posted by Johnsclist
I guess it’s about time I get one of these, sending you an email willie. Thank you

Sent you a reply email but if you didn't get it,......You are on my back order list, I will contact you as soon as I get the trigger guards in my possession I'm betting next week.
Thank you!
I’ll take one as well.
On the list SandBilly.
Thank you!
I feel the biggest problem with 600’s & 660’s is the plastic trigger guard. I’ve replaced mine in my 350. I’d do it to any 600 I had. This is a good deal.
Good deal here
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Willie,

Thanks 260Remguy, always got my back and plugging my trigger guard. Very much appreciated.

When you make a premium product, you deserve the accolades that you've earned.
My apologies to everyone on here. My dyslexia has kicked in full, when I last posted on here about price change. I typed $78.00 When it should have been $87.00 up $2.00 from my last price of $85.00

I could kick myself most days! except I'd probably fall down and really do some damage.

Again, Please accept my apologies.
And....... my trigger guards are back from anodize!
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I’ll take one as well.

My trigger guards are in SandBilly. I'll PM you as well
Another batch back from anodize. whistle
Very nice quality. A highly recommended upgrade. I love mine!
Tag
Got one of these myself; looks and fits perfectly.
$87.00 shipped

[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]
If I had another 600 I’d buy one. As it is mine have aluminum floor plates.
TTT
Keep me in mind when you buy that 600 or 660 That still sports that sagging plastic floor plate.
You won't regret it.
good deal right there
Shameless Bump smile
Shipped to Canada? I will take three.

Ted
I will take one.
Originally Posted by Yukoner

Ted

Yes, I ship to Canada.
I have to charge $25.00 for international shipping. Your total Would be $286.00 for the three trigger guards.
I accept PayPal, Credit card or Money Order.

Thanks,
Willie Manning
Originally Posted by specialK
I will take one.

$87.00 shipped, PayPal, Credit Card, Check or Money Order? Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thank you!

Willie Manning

Ted

I'd be in for one shipped here as well.
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Ted

I'd be in for one shipped here as well.

PM sent SupperCub

Ted

Ted

Sent PM, or are you no longer interested?
Just got your PM minutes ago. Called the guy who wanted them, and he says he’ll pass.

Ted
bumb whistle
TTT
I need one.
Fireball, I only have two left and they are slightly flawed, about .030" of an inch missing off the nose.
I will try and get a pic of it this afternoon and show you what I'm talking about. it would be buried in the inletting of the stock and for the most part not visible, certainly not hurting function at all.
Only one left now.
Compared to the unblemished floorplate
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url][/img]

[img]http://

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[/img]
Will you be making some more soon?
As soon as my material arrives I'll be making more,.
I will post here as soon as they are available.
Thanks for your interest.
Merry Christmas!
Trigger guards are back in stock!
How does a man acquire one of these?
Originally Posted by DUCKBRX

Well, I sell them. As of this moment I accept PayPal, Credit Card, Check or Money order and of course Cash.
You can email or call me. I don't have cell service until 1400 Pacific time Monday through Thursday but anytime after that usually gets to me.
Originally Posted by DUCKBRX

Well, I sell them. As of this moment I accept PayPal, Credit Card, Check or Money order and of course Cash.
You can email or call me. I don't have cell service until 1400 Pacific time Monday through Thursday but anytime after that usually gets to me.

Willie, stop being modest! You don't just sell them, you make the best bottom metal for the Remington 600/660 series rifles and no other even comes close.
I love mine! A nice product and definitely recommended.

Attached picture 20211127_110334.jpg
Thanks Remguy, always been an advocate for my trigger guard, much appreciated.
I received one today and it's a thing of beauty!
Another batch on the bench
I'll take one

Pm incoming
Hi cvmw,
I'd like to buy one also.
I'm sending you a PM.
Thanks.
Edit; As a new member I couldn't PM you, so I emailed you.
Originally Posted by Pedro1
Hi cvmw,
I'm sending you a PM.
Thanks.

Hi Pedro1, Welcome to the Fire.

I've returned your email.
Thank you!
Originally Posted by Pedro1
Hi cvmw,
I'm sending you a PM.
Thanks.

Hi Pedro1, Welcome to the Fire.

I've returned your email.
Thank you!

Thank you, Sir!
I'll take one.
i got mine, fit and finish perfect!
Hi cvmw,
Mine arrived today and I just put it on. As 65Jeffrey said, it's perfect!
Thanks for everything cvmw, you are the salt of the earth!
Pedro.
Got mine. Fit perfect. Looks great
Thanks all, for your business and kind feedback.
Bump.
I may have to increase my price on these soon, I've got about eight left from the last batch and have just placed my order for aluminum. The price has gone up significantly as expected in todays political environment.
Aluminum is only part of it, as we all know.
I hope I can eat most of the price increase to produce these and not have to pass too much to the buyer, I will weigh this and see what I can do. Wish me luck!
Willie, I’d like a couple more please. PM me when you get a chance.
Mine shipped fast and fits perfect.
Originally Posted by rc82bttb
Willie, I’d like a couple more please. PM me when you get a chance.

PM sent.....a week late.

Only have a few left of this batch, I will be making more soon.
I would like to buy one, I will PM you.
Another batch back from anodize......I haven't increased the price yet...Still $87.00 shipped.
BUMP
πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”
They made a quarter million of those guns....I don't think I've sold that many trigger guards....But maybe?!
I'm guessing 6061 aluminum?
I wouldn't think you could run 7075 for that price....not that you need it for that application anyway.

Tony
Originally Posted by TonyRumore
I'm guessing 6061 aluminum?
I wouldn't think you could run 7075 for that price....not that you need it for that application anyway.

Tony

Yes, 6061 Hard anodized. Very durable finish.
bump
πŸ”
BUMP
buy anything this guy makes, it is quality and timely shipped.
Thanks Harley, appreciate the plug.
How do I go about purchasing one of these?
Originally Posted by rchavez1978
How do I go about purchasing one of these?
They are $87.00 Shipped, I accept PayPal, credit card, check or money order.
Just let me know your preferred payment method and I will get you the information needed to get one on your way.
sent you an email.
BUMP
UP^
BUMP
Pictures please. I have a M600 in the shop now for rebuild.
More back from anodize, Price will be going up 5% to $91.00 soon, as I can't eat all the cost increase, don't sit on the fence long.
I've had mine for several years. Great upgrade from Zytel or whatever the OEM Remington product is made from.

This is a MUST for an otherwise fine rifle.

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
BUMP
TTT
Another lot back from anodize! $91.00 SHIPPED
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
One week only, 20% off my trigger guards until the 17th of December 2022 $72.80 delivered.

Merry Christmas!
Above offer only on the campfire.
How does a guy go about getting one of these trigger guards?
Originally Posted by jjarv383
Well, I accept PayPal, credit card, check or money order.
My contact info:

Willie Manning
92248 Rainbow ln.
Coquille, OR. 97423

541-260-6246

[email protected] (PayPal also)
Well, I accept PayPal, credit card, check or money order.
My contact info:

Willie Manning
92248 Rainbow ln.
Coquille, OR. 97423

541-260-6246

[email protected] (PayPal also)
Tag

Can't PM you as it says "jjarv383 is over their Private Topic limit."

I've emailed you without response, (I hope my emails are getting out). All I can do at this point is contact you here,
If still interested in this deal, Call me at 541-260-6246 if I don't pick up, leave a message and I will return your call.
One week only, 20% off my trigger guards until the 17th of December 2022 $72.80 delivered.

Merry Christmas!

I need to order one of these. I will send the money via Paypal and sending you a PM as well.

Merry Christmas!
4 more days left!

Merry Christmas!

Two Days left! And you can still get it before Christmas.
Great deal.....ordered 2 today.
Mine came in today.
Awesome!
Another batch backbfrom anodize.
said this before, buy with confidence
Thanks Harley, I appreciate it.
Received mine yesterday and it looks fantastic!
If you're looking for one this is the one to get.
Great guy to deal with and you can buy with confidence for sure.
Thanks Willie!
rookie
Thanks Rookie, glad you like it.
Bump
Tag
PM sent
Bump
I will take one please. Pm sent
Rick
Another batch back from anodize!
Probably the best update/modification you can make short of a properly configured stock you can do to a 600. Willie's work is second to none. Bump to the top.
Thanks again Harley.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Memorial day sale.
$80.00 shipped thru the rest of May.
Ends June 1st.[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]
PM sent.

Thanks
Got it today. Quality and finish are great!
Thanks
They are perfect, drop right in, awesome!
Another batch back from anodize! smile
I see the June sale ended. What is the current price, Willie?
$91.00 shipped.
Tag
Thanks W.
Bump
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
TTT
bump
Labor day sale, from Aug 26 until Sep 5th or until my stock runs out.

11% OFF $81.00 shipped

Willie Manning
541-260-6246
[email protected]
Tag
Another batch back from anodize $91.00 shipped
[Linked Image from gbapics-bbhmapccg7fxbje0.z01.azurefd.net]
Another batch back from anodize.
Buy with confidence, these are what Remington should have put on to begin with, but then again, they wouldn't have been this nice.
Originally Posted by HarleyHutch
Buy with confidence, these are what Remington should have put on to begin with, but then again, they wouldn't have been this nice.
Thank you Harley.
Merry Christmas!
Another Batch back from Anodize.
Bump
in stock!
Bump
Saturated market?
Bump.
Anyone with a 600 or 660 that doesn’t have one of these, has no idea how much nicer this is than messing with a poorly fitted piece of plastic.
© 24hourcampfire