Home
For sale:

Ruger M77MKII RSI model (full stock)
6.5x55 chambered (limited run of 250 by Lipseys)
Stainless barreled action
18" barrel
Open sights
Ruger medium height stainless rings
Weaver 2-10x38 stainless scope installed and sighted in (scope is about $175 on line)

Rifle shot well with Winchester factory PowerPoint ammo out of the box and with handloads with 130 Accubonds. Immediately found a load and stopped shooting. Harvested a small buck at around 200 yards with the Accubond this fall and put the rifle away. Total round count around 30-ish.

Love the rifle, but cutting back on items that will just sit in the closet. Shoots well (obviously in limited testing) and handles great - just want to stick with the rifles that I don't mind having in the weather and shoot a lot. Makes a great stand rifle due to the short length and balances well for carrying as well.

Only mark that I know of is a very small one on top of the scope just forward of the eyepiece bell on the main tube.

Can ship in a hard case from my FFL to yours or do a face to face if you're a MO resident. MSRP on these is $950 as I recall and they are long since sold out. They are selling new (but obviously without scope) for around $875 from what I've seen. That, plus this scope would be around $1050 new and unfired. My door to door price for the whole package including scope is $850.

Haven't taken actual photos yet, so a Lipsey's file photo is attached for initial reference. I can take pictures in the next evening or so and post or email to you.

Please reply or PM with any questions or offers. Thanks for looking.

Attached picture 11922-KM77RSIMKII.jpg
bump
How about $825 shipped FFL to FFL in a hard case for the rifle and scope?
Dibs.. I'll take her for 850 to my ffl
OK - let's call it SPF. Although, to be fair - I did mark it down this AM to $825 so obviously I'll honor that price. Thanks.
Thanks stanimal.. It was a little early in the morning for me..

Anyone interested in the scope?? $100 + shipping/ins. after deal is completed..

MM
Posting pics for reference for mopaneMike.

Attached picture 11938-LeftSideSmall.JPG
Attached picture 11939-LeftSideStockSmall.JPG
Attached picture 11940-RightSideSmall.JPG
Attached picture 11941-RightSideStockSmall.JPG
Rifle is back up for sale.

My apologies to mopaneMike as I neglected to put in the post that I couldn't ship to CA. Unfortunately I was not able to come up with any dealer in my area who could ship there and we agreed to cancel the sale before any money had changed hands. Thanks to mopaneMike for his understanding on this.

Rifle is still available at $825 including scope shipped from my FFL to yours (just not in CA) in a hard case.
For the benefit of the few who have asked about trades:

I am primarily interested in an outright sale, but would consider a nice .22 (Browning T-bolt or semi auto, etc.) or perhaps even a 28 ga. double. However, the main interest is in selling rather than trading.

Thanks again for looking!
one other trade I'd consider - Belgian Browning shotguns (auto 5 in a light 12, 20, or sweet 16)
TTT - looking for a good home for this.
I'm thinking, I'm thinking.
Very nice rifle in a great caliber.
pm sent
PM replied to.
Poor Mans Steyr Mannlicher 6.5x54......lots of dough left over for glass and ammo.
With comments like that I may decide to keep it. grin

Seriously though that's a good way to look at this rifle. Thanks for the kind advertisement.
I have a real nice Beretta A303 in 20 gauge?
Thanks for the offer but my Belgian Browning shotgun interest is for sentimental reasons (I have my hunting shotguns set) so as nice a gun as that 303 is I will have to respectfully pass. Thanks.
I have some leupold glass sitting a-top the safe looking for a good home...

Dave
Admitting your need to buy this or suggesting a trade? grin

If a trade, I'm pretty well happy with my glass now but thanks.
All PM's responded to.
One change - no longer interested in a .22 as trade bait. Just found out I'm getting a T-bolt so I'm set. Still consider a Belgian A5 or a light 28 gauge double. Thanks.
btt
BTT
Would a 28ga auto fill the bill?

I have a Franchi AL48 in 28ga in next-to-new condition (including 3 Briley extended chokes) plus about a thousand once-fired Winchester AA hulls that I bought separately.

PM if you're interested.

Sent you a PM about a Browning A 5 Light 20.
PM's sent back to both of you. Thanks.
Bump
btt
Price without the scope?
not really interested in splitting it up as I have no other use for it. Wouldn't save much as a result. $785 is the lowest and would be a last resort.
wanna trade for an fn pbr-xp in .308 with 2 mags ?
fn stock, full alumn. bedding block, black, near manufact. 20 moa base, about 50 rounds fired. shoots 1/2" 5 shot groups with 168 gr sierra bthp's and 46.5 grains of varget, set at 2.80 oal.. max detach mag length.

?????

Thanks for the offer, but not what I'm looking for at this point. nice rifle, though.
Rifle is traded. Thanks to all who looked / responded.
© 24hourcampfire