Home
I am about to make a new run of bean bags before the spring target/varmint season starts. I just racked up a little over $1000 worth of medical bills from this swelled disc in my back and the resulting nerve block thay did today. Since I have a high decuctible insurance plan, it all comes out of pocket. That being said, I am cranking up the machine to make the bags, and it'll be first come, first served. Fill is slightly heavier and more pliable than the old poly beads, but its still water proof.
Colors are OD, Black, Universal Digital, Multicam, Desert Digital, Mossy Oak and three-color desert. 7"5"x2", weighs 1 3/4 #.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Prices include USPS Priority shipping and are:
1 for $17
2 for $27
3 for $39
4 for $49
5 for $59, etc
Buy more than 3 and shipping is included, just add $10 per additional bag.
Looks great, price please. Dave
Sorry, post edited with pricing!!!
I want three. Bottom picture, top row, just left of the black. I'm guessin' desert digital?

PM me with your vitals.
OK, muleshoe, that is Desert Digital.PM Sent with Payment info
I've bought a couple of Jamison's bags recently and they are TOP NOTCH.
J, are you making any of the round bags??

I have bought a bunch of these, great bags. Great gifts for buddies that shoot too.
Not planning to make the round ones, the amount of work to make one takes about 4 times as long, as well as twice the material.
What material are they made from?
Nice handiwork.

Would someone enlighten me on what they are used for?
Originally Posted by mcknight77
Nice handiwork.

Would someone enlighten me on what they are used for?

Rear rifle rest for the bench or field. I bought 5 or 6 of these last time jamison was selling them and they are great. Great price and are perfect size.

I'll take 4 please. Your pick on colors - 2 of one color and 2 of another. Pls PM on address to send PMO. $49 total, right? Don
I will take two bags... a desert digital and a black. Please PM me with the details and I will get $27 headed your way.
mail sent
Ill Take two In Dessert Digital ,,Email me with Address
do you take paypal?
Jamison;
I will take two bags, a desert digital and a three color desert. pm with address to send $27 your way.

unahunt
jberry--- I do take paypal-- [email protected]

Supertrucker-- These bags are made from 1000 denier Cordura Nylon with a water-resistant backing inside. The filler is a extruded plastic/rubber mix that dosen't absorb water. If you will trat the outside with 3M Scotchguard, it will be pretty well waterproof. It is stitched with Nylon upholstry thread and the paracord handle is 550# test.

To all others who have said I'll take a bag or more here in the thread, I'll be PM'ing you soon for an address and sending out the payment info on my end-- Thanks guys, keep'm coming.
Here is a pic of how these were decigned to be used, however, the used are limited on by your imagination.
[Linked Image]
I will take two in the desert digital. Thanks
Great bags-I don't know how I got along without one (or more) Chris is a good guy to do business with also.
I'll take 5. OD. Thanks
Palmetto--Got the order-- PM sent with payment info
Morning, I would like to order four please:

(2)Back row first bag on left(solid color)
(1)Green
(1) First pic front bag
I will be paying by Paypal...Send me an invoice when you have a moment.

Thanks,
Steve
I'll be needing 2 bags. 1st-in desert camo and the 2nd-in digital desert. Please send me P.P. addy to complete my order and thank you for making this product. Dave
I'll take 4 (two OD and two Mossy Oak). I'll send paypal shortly.

Thanks.
I'll take 2 multicam. Paypal coming.
OK guys-- I am trying to get everything straight with the orders. Please send me your screen name when you send the PayPal payments, so I can connect the orders from here to the payments I am receiving. Give me a day or so to get these sorted out.
jberry and huli--yours are made and will ship tomorrow.
The others that paid today will be made by Tuesday and shipped by Wed., if I can get them all in. Thanks!!!
spenceg and backtobethel-- I got your orders-- got the payments--thanks

Alaska Dave and EQFD193--PM sent with payment info--thanks

EQFD193-- I can't send a PayPal invoice without your paypal addy... CJ
BTT-- Got a few more out-- Still have some to go--They should be starting to make the destinations by Wed.
[email protected]
UPDATE......All the orders paid by PayPal are done and will ship NLT tomorrow. All MO orders will ship the day after the MO arrives. I am caught up making the bags, so bring on a few more orders, guys...Thanks aplenty to all who have ordered so far!
I will take four please:

(2)Mossy Oak
(2)Digital Desert

I will be paying by Paypal...Send me an invoice when you have a moment.

Thanks,

Larry
What are the dimensions? I saw something about 7.5". Is that 7.5" x 7.5" x2" ?
Thanks Jamison I Got mine today that was fast guys,,Steve
What are the dimensions? I saw something about 7.5". Is that 7.5" x 7.5" x2" ?

That's 7" x 5" x 2"
Jamison: I had the nerve block done about 2years ago into my cervical C3 threw C7 :I have to say it was no joke and the disc were to far gone to get any relief I hope it work out well for you they say it takes a few weeks to tell the out come.
I did flip the coin and went for surgery last Dec: had 2 disc removed and fused C5 C6 C7
I would say about 65 percent better now then before good luck
Ordered four days ago and have them in my hand! WOW!!! that was fast and these are great.

I am an anesthesiologist and do those blocks everyday. Do not be upset if you do not get total relief after the first block. Sometimes it takes a series of three to maximize treatment. I would say that you should try to space them out as much as you can tolerate. Hope it works for you. That disc pain is some of the worst!
Thanks for the compliments and and the advice on the blocks. It helped a little with the disc pain, but the swelling in the disc is still pinching the nerve and the pain and numbness in my foot and leg is really becoming frustratiing. Sitting at the sewing machine is actually relaxing for a little while, at least.
I have all the current orders for Mossy Oak bags take care of, but I am sold out of Mossy Oak material for now. I still have:
Black
Multicam
Universal Digital
OD
Coyote Green(very few)
Desert Digital
Three Color Desert
Thanks for all the orders guys, keep 'em coming...I'll order more material... wink
vvv
Just recieved the bags and they are great.

Thanks Very much.

Steve
I'll take 2 in OD. Please pm me with payment info.

mike
Jamison,

I'll take two in coyote green if you got em'. PM me payment info.

Thanks,

Bill
OK guys, pms on the way..
All orders shipped-- BTT-- C'mon guys, bring on more orders.... CJ
I have read some where that sewing rounds bags is very theraputic..... wink
OK, OK, you guys that want custom bags, send me your description of what you need and I will try to get them made by this weekend... CJ
I can do the round bags in a few colors(Multicam, three color desert and OD).They are 4" in diameter, 7" long and shaped like a Coke can. They are $38 shipped for the first one, and $28 each for additional bags shipped with the first one. I can put a 1" wide black nylon strap down one side, if you want. I'll make one and post a pic in the next day or so... This WILL be a limited run thing, as I just don't have time to devote to all the cutting and sewing involved in making this style of bag.
Alright! Round bags, great idea. I will take two with the strap. One Multicam and another three color desert. Thanks ....
Got it...PM Sent with Payment info.
Mr J, My 4 bags came in today. These are my first ones from you and I'm highly impressed with the design and workmanship. Thanks much. Don W in VA.
I will take a desert digital my e-mail [email protected]. Contact me with pay and shipping info.
eurosport--PM Sent
I'll take one in brown.
Pm sent
Didn't get a PM yet... Which one is brown? wink
BTT
These are great bags guys, I keep one tied on my backpack for an instant rock solid rest. Here is one in action in Wyoming this past year. A short time later I killed an antelope doe @ 270 yards with this set up. cool

[Linked Image]
BTT
to the top for a good guy with a good product
I'll take 4 all digital camo, send me payment info
Jamison, I sent you a PM.
© 24hourcampfire