Home
The Sako 75 .25-06 is wood/blue with opti-lock rings and bases. The stock does has silver sling studs. Blue is very very good to excellent. Stock has 2-3 light dings to checkering and one fairly decent ding/impression at the bottom of the cheek piece. $750 plus shipping to lower 48 individual to FFL.

The second is a like new 99% Weatherby Mark XXII in .17 HMR with Leupold rings and bases. $650 plus shipping to FFL as above.

I can get pics, but have a project going at work and time has been an issue. PM or e-mail ([email protected]) for information, pics, or any other questions and thanks.

David
BTT, I will be more than glad to send pics or answer any questions. Thanks

David
I would like to see pics of the Sako, specificly of the ding on the cheek piece. If you can't post them, shoot them to me at nimrodrx@hotmail.

Approx # of rounds down the tube? Factory ammo or reloads?
One more ride to the top.

DB
Are you intrested in trades?
copiam, I would rather cash out as I am gun poor right now, but PM me with any trade bait as like most I am always looking for the next "just gotta have". Thanks!

David
Bump with pics. First 3 of Weatherby .17HMR and last ones are of the dings to the Sako.

Thanks!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk122/jdbgun/Sako25-06007.jpg[/img]
Bump, $750 shipped to lower 48.

DB
One last time on the Sako, $735 shipped to lower 48. Surely someone needs it for that price.

David
I would like to talk to you about the 17. Can I call you? If you want to call me my number is 608-487-1800 name is Brad.

Thanks!
Brad, I called you and left my number on your voicemail.

David
BTT

Lots of nibbles but can't seem to set the hook. Sako still $735 shipped and $650 plus shipping on the Weatherby .17HMR.

Come on guys, I know things are tight but these are both nice pieces at decent prices (I think ?). Thanks
David,
Can you e-mail some pics of the weatherby if it is still available? The pics you posted are gone from the thread forum. My e-mail is [email protected]
Regards,
Lucas
Lucas, sorry that one was sold long since.

DB
© 24hourcampfire