Home
1) Herters J9 barrelled action - Zastava Intermediate Commercial Mauser action barrelled for Herters - May be unfired. Excellent for a 6-284 conversion. $450 shipped from a Non FFl to your FFL. Per cleaning rod measurements - appears to be 1-8 twist. In excellent condition with a small rub on the front edge of the trigger bowe.
[Linked Image][/img]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

2) SPF - A new Brownells' Large Ring Mauser short chambered barrel in 308 Win Part Number 080-000-376 - $70 Shipped or Trade for like barrel in 7x57
[Linked Image]

3) Miscellaneous Items:
Left - Paul & Sharon Dressel's Large English Grip Cap - $30 Shipped
Center - SPF - Mauser M98 Mauser Bolt Body in excellent shape with a B on the bolt handle shank and a B in a circle on the bolt knob - $30 shipped
Right - Mauser M98 Bolt shroud bare without pin assembly - looks to be a B on the top - $15 shipped
[Linked Image]

PM with questions and the First I'll Take It rules on sale.
Thanks for looking.
Do you know the twist on the 6mm? Thanks
According to their catalog - their 6MM Barrels were 1-10 twist.
I'll check the barrel and get back if it is different.

Thanks for the question.
Upon actual checking of the barrel with a marked cleaning rod - it appears that the twist is 1-8. Probably a Zastava provided barrel.

Hope the info helps.
Is the 308 barrel stainless or in the white? Also could you tell me the number of grooves, twist, and taper?
PM sent on the Mauser bolt.
The Mauser Bolt is SPF to Vrbanic.

The Mauser Barrel is a Short Chambered Barrel, 1-10 Twist, .308 Win. SPECS: 4140 chrome moly steel, in-the-white. 1.1"-12tpi; �V�-type thread. 24" (61cm) long, 1.15" (2.9cm) diameter at breech, .57" (1.5cm) diameter at muzzle. Stress-relieved, button-rifled, right-hand twist barrels are short chambered, crowned, and fully threaded. They don't show the number of grooves in their specs.
I'll take the barrel.
The Mauser 308 Win Barrel is SPF to VAnimrod.
Thanks
BTT
NEW PRICE - $400 Shipped on 6MM Remington
© 24hourcampfire