Home
Posted By: fog 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/19/09
i have some 22 mag ammo for sale
6 boxes at $6 a box plus shipping
thanks
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/19/09
What brand/load? How many/box? I need them.

Let me edit this post before too many people line up. I will take them if they are not Chinese etc crap.
Posted By: fun4x4 Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/19/09
If Sakoluvr doesn't take it I'm next in line. Please send me the same info. Thanks
Posted By: jetwrnch Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/19/09
I'll take 'em regardless if the others don't.
Posted By: fog Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/20/09
spf guys
Posted By: safariman Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/20/09
DANG IT! I would have grabbed these as well! Oh well......
Posted By: fog Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/20/09
order so far

Sakoluvr 1st
elkivory 2nd
fun 4x4 3rd
mtnfisher 4th
jetwrnch 5th

ok info 5 boxes of winchester super x40gr hp item x22hm
2 boxes of winchester dynapoint 45 gr usa22m

total $48 plus shipping

also found 2 boxes of cc1 maximag wnr hp item 00024 for $10 a box plus shipping
thnaks
But.... this is a NEW offering!!! I'll take em if that is how you want to run it. OK if you feel that the other guys need to get shots before me. Not a big enough deal to get in a knot over. I hope they come to Walla Walla, let me know.
And I did mean all of what you posted as additional i.e. CCI and WINNY stuff. Will look for results / decision throughthe evening.
Posted By: elkivory Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/20/09
was hoping for 50 gr. loads...thanks though
Posted By: POPBEAR Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/20/09
Guys, this is not to step on any toes since ammo is sold and looks like a lot of people still want some. I picked up some yesterday at a local Walmart, Win. 40 gr. hp for 9.47 a box. Don't know if any is left where you guys are, or even here today. This is intended to only help out and not to bother anyone. We all know how the ammo market is right now. I think yesterday I was just in the right place at the right time, also got a good deal in a pawn shop on 4 boxes of 308 that someone had just traded in. Best wishes to everyone.
Posted By: jetwrnch Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/20/09
Thanks for the tip!
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/20/09
Let it be known that I am bailing out on this. I can't seem to have communication with the seller. At 6 bucks a box, it is a good deal regardless what wally world has em for. I just don't like dicking around for long. Pm'd you again Fog.

These are still up for grabs, I assume.
Posted By: tgrif Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/21/09
we have 4 super walmarts in the immediate vicinity(6 miles or less) and I visited each one today. I was shopping for 9mm, 38spl, 223, 308, 22lr, 22 mag, & 12 ga.
I bought 2 50rd boxes of blazer 9mm and 2 550 rd boxes of fed 22lr. That is all they had.
One saleslady I know well said the received a pallet of ammo last friday and it was completele sold out in 3 hours.
2 of the stores still sell long guns-they had a total of 11 guns in stock.
times are tuff
Posted By: fog Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/21/09
ok seems to me that i cant have 24 hours to call the ups store that is 45miles away to found out shipping charges
sorry sako luver your soo impatient and i thought we had GOOD communication. cant help it i cant always be on the internet at work
so it is back up for sale
5 boxes of winchester superx 3 boxes of dynapoint and now ill throw 2 boxes of cci in the mix $65 plus shipping for all
Posted By: Waders Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/21/09
PM sent.
Posted By: safariman Re: 22 magnum ammo for sale - 02/21/09
Once again, I will take it, as before. Unless I was just too late again. MARK
© 24hourcampfire