Home
I have a like new condition Husqvarna 1900 bolt action 30/06 with a Leupold 4x that I am selling. I am the original owner of this rifle and it has basically been a safe queen with less than 40 rounds through the barrel. Clean barrel (no sights), bore appears excellent and if there are any stock dents I don't see them. Thanks for looking. I am asking $650 which I think is very fair.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
^^^
This is s steal. The scope is worth at least $150, and the rifle more than $500. If I didn't already have all the 4x Leupolds and good .30-06's I want, this would be gone already.
Thanks John.
Those late production Husqvarnas have the smooooothest regular production action in the World! I have several of these rifles that were imported by S&W and they are all great shooters.

Jeff
All true. Their actions are incredibly smooth.
Stuart Otteson wrote a nice chapter about the Husqvarna 8000/9000 action in his book "Bolt Action Rifles, Volume II".

Jeff
I'll take it if that includes shipping/insurance to Southwest Idaho! Mike
I've got one identical to this and not only are the actions smooth, but they are very accurate. I also agree, that is a really cheap price. shocked
I'll send you a PM.

Roy
Sold pending funds
plz contact me if this is still available.

Charlie
© 24hourcampfire