Home
Posted By: shoester5 WTS Assorted Brass - 04/17/09
I was recently laid-off and made a deal with the local firing range. So, I have a lot of brass to sell. The range is open to the public but also used by the local authorities. I have several 1000 of each caliber, once fired and mixed headstamp but if you want a specific headstamp it can be arranged. I'll throw in a few extras to make up for any bad cases. If you need less than 1K just PM me.

1K 9mm $50
1K .38 spl $60
1K 40 S&W $65
1K 45 ACP $70
1K .223 $100

All Prices include Shipping via USPS Flat Rate

I Accept an USPS money order only!
Posted By: shoester5 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/18/09
I like to add a couple more calibers.

1K .357 mag $70
1k .270 rem $100

Of course, all prices include shipping. I can always supply quantities of less then 1000 just send a PM.
Posted By: LIV2HNT Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/19/09
I'll take 1000 40S&W brass...what head stamps are availble...what address would you like your money sent to? Thanks,

Mark Saunders
16 Avanyu Po
Santa Fe, NM 87506
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/19/09
I'll take 1000 .40 S&W as well. Please PM me with where to send funds and I'll send my shipping address.
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/19/09
PM Sent for:

1K 45 ACP $70
Posted By: hm2 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/19/09
i'll take 2000 of the 357 mag if you got all brass cases. i hate nickled cases. let me know
thanks,
max
Posted By: DennisB Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/19/09
PM sent on 45s.

Dennis.
I'll take the .223
Posted By: shoester5 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/19/09
PM's sent to all interested parties.
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/19/09
Per PM I'll take 1000 9mm winchester brass,,,, no nickle plated please.

Posted By: shoester5 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/21/09
Just a quick correction. That .270 rem is suppose to be .270 Win.

I can't edit my post for some reason.
Posted By: shoester5 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/22/09
All PMs replied to.
Posted By: Joe_Kidd Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/22/09
are these 1 time quantities?
Posted By: hwy84 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/22/09
Anymore .223?
Posted By: shoester5 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/22/09
Originally Posted by Joe_Kidd
are these 1 time quantities?

I made a deal to buy all the brass from the local firing range. I get to collect brass every Thursday. The brass I got last Thursday had been an accumulation of several months so I don't know what to expect when I start collecting every Thursday. I got 4 barrels of brass last Thursday but I don't expect that much each Thursday. I'll just wait and see.

For now, I still have plenty of brass available in the calibers mentioned above plus smaller quantities of other calibers. Just PM me if interested in other calibers.
Posted By: Claybirds Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/22/09
Do you have any more 45 ACP?

What flavor is it?

Thanks,
Claybirds
Posted By: ringworm Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/22/09
Goose Creek?
Posted By: shoester5 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/29/09
Unfortunately, I had a family crisis come up and if everybody will be patient and bear with me for a few days, I'll get all the brass shipped out and contact everybody. My mother fell early Saturday morning and broke her hip and because of some complications she past away yesterday. She would have turned 80 this year and had problems with her heart for a few years now. I'm having a very difficult time handling this and need a few days to get my thoughts in order. I apologize and hope everybody understands.

Eric
Posted By: Haybaler Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 04/29/09
Peace be with you brother.....
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/03/09
Sorry to hear that, Sent ya a PM asking how she was doing, real sorry to hear things turned out so bad.
Posted By: WeimsnKs Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/04/09
Sorry for your loss.
When you get back up and running, look and see what you have for .280.

Thanks,

Jeff
Posted By: luv99s Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/08/09
Eric, Very sorry to hear about your mother,I could not find post and did not know what happened,take your time,no hurry, Cary
Posted By: luv99s Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/10/09
Eric, After you get chance to ship 223, I will buy the 1000 rounds of 270 winchester, Thanks, Cary
Posted By: Claybirds Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/12/09
Do you still have any 9mm available, and what head-stamp is it?
Posted By: brasskeeper Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/12/09
If you get any 7mm-08 let me know.
Posted By: njs1230 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/12/09
my error
Posted By: luv99s Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/14/09
BTT
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/14/09
Tragedy or no, and all we have is a post saying so, I think buyers deserve at least a PM from shoester5. I have received NO communication and it's been over two weeks now. A man who has obligations needs to meet them eventually. Has anyone received a PM since shoester's last post?
Posted By: summitsitter Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/14/09
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352170

I think you guys need to check this out..Think this guys is a scammer..
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/14/09
Originally Posted by summitsitter
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352170

I think you guys need to check this out..Think this guys is a scammer..

Apparently I can't see it without registering. However, I would not be surprised.
Posted By: fun4x4 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/14/09
I have not heard from him either since the 25 of April. I also set him money (Postal Money Order) I hope things are ok, I know it may be trying times, but at least let the people know. If things are running late let each one of us know, and you can pick a date to ship out the brass. That way people can be expecting it few days later. Comunication is the key here. Shoester5 you should let eveyone know when, and what to expect. Please respond to all of us.
Thanks
Posted By: summitsitter Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/14/09
since you have to reg. at thefiringline.com I'll jsut post what I think is the most important part of the deal..

"My guess is that we have all been taken buy this guy. I found his address on a list of buyer beware address on the scconsumer web site. http://www.scconsumer.gov/buyer_beware_list.pdf

I personally am going to the PO today to file a complaint of mail fraud. I suggest you all do the same. It's not likely we'll ever here from Eric again.

Good luck!"

As per someone on the firingline
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/14/09
Well that dosn't look good now does it,,,,,

This guy lives a few hours from me, If I have to I can pay a visit to the Gaffney Police department,
Posted By: luv99s Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/15/09
I called and got his answering machine, his number is 864-480-9278,I am heade to post office tomorrow.
Posted By: Simoneaud Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/15/09
CRAP another SOB??
Posted By: hunter718 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/15/09
I sent this guy 2 money orders for brass also. I am headed to the PO on Monday also.
Posted By: summitsitter Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/15/09
Sorry guys wish I had found the posting earlier..May could have saved some of yall the money and headache..
Posted By: fun4x4 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/15/09
I sent him 1 money order. Here is what he wrote me on April 25, 2009.

Hi,
Please send a USPS money order in the amount of $50 to:

Eric Shoemaker
1464 Concord Rd. #6
Gaffney, SC 29341

I'll ship the brass within 24 hrs of receiving the MO if at all possible and will keep you informed all the way.

Thanks,
Eric

I have also left 2 messages on his answering machine. Is that his cell number or home phone number? 864-480-9278
I suggest we all call him to see if he answers his phone. Who works third shift?
Posted By: hotrodusa Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/16/09
I just called and got his answering machine too, cant leave much of a message and it cuts you off.

I too have some brass coming from him, and never received a personal contact stating there was gonna be a delay.
Posted By: bowhgs280 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/16/09
Whats sad is that we seem to be seeing this more and more here and on a couple of other sites where you used to trust everyone. frown
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/16/09
We need to get a total amount together of $$$$$ involved here, might be enough to get some heads turned at the Gaffney PD, if not perhaps the postal service. Myself and another guy sent a total of $150 in one usps mo.
Posted By: Claybirds Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/16/09
I have a postal money order receipt for $125, and can forward you my Pms with him if needed.

By the way thanks for stepping up to the plate and looking into this.

Thanks,
Claybirds
Posted By: fun4x4 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/16/09
I sent a 50.00 money order. Include me in on this. I will do what ever I have to, to take this scumbag down. Let me know.
Posted By: hotrodusa Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/17/09
I sent 30.00 by bank cashiers check. If anyone lives near by it would be nice if they could find time to stop by his place, if they get no one home maybe a neighbor has some info they would be willing to share with us.
Posted By: Simoneaud Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/17/09
bump for the crook involved
Posted By: luv99s Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/17/09
I went to post office and as of friday he had not cashed money oder which was sent out on 4-24-09, They can tell you right then that it has not been cashed or if it has been cashed ,but they can not stop payment, but will refund money order if not cashed in 60 days,Cary
new member here, I saw 'summitsitter' post on 'The Firing Line' concerning this guy - it's apparent now that he's pulling a scam.
I'm close to the S.C. line and Gaffney isn't so far away that I couldn't make a rum down there to the P.D. and US PO when time permits me.
please feel free to PM me with info concerning what the US PO says to those who used MO's sent to him for payment.
he has screwed up as he sent me an email saying he had received my MO but asked for time this about 3 weeks back.
he took me for 25$ which is hardly worth trouble to recover but I hate a liar and thief.
maybe I could present a list of those he's taken to the PD there to light a fire under them. and the PO also.
Tom (Marlin45)
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/17/09
If everyone will let me know I'll call the Gaffney PD and place a complaint, It's a ways from here but I could take a day put in the drive and file a complaint in person if needed, you may need to PM me info like date mailed, PO #### and amount along with your name and contact info. I have relatives here that are local LEO's as well, I will get them involved when I have a total amount.
How close are ya Marlin45,,, I'm 2-3 hours away.
Do you guys ever look at post count before sending money?
Posted By: passport Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/17/09
Dam, I get tired if the scamers here..... Hope you guys get your brass. I think its about time to go to some kind of system where these guys cant just walk in here with no history and start selling. I have only been here for a few years but this kind of thing is getting worse to be sure.

I hope this turns out to be just an error and it all works out
Posted By: halfmile Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/17/09
This one is almost to the point of filing your complaint in person with the idividual himself.

This kind of stuff is not in keeping with how I grew up and learned ethics.

He needs a visit from Breakleg Charley of Chicago.

HM
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/17/09
Originally Posted by PPosey
If everyone will let me know I'll call the Gaffney PD and place a complaint, It's a ways from here but I could take a day put in the drive and file a complaint in person if needed, you may need to PM me info like date mailed, PO #### and amount along with your name and contact info. I have relatives here that are local LEO's as well, I will get them involved when I have a total amount.

I'm maybe 1&1/2 hr away from Gaffney but occasioanlly have to go to Greenville on biz anyway and could run up I85 to gaffney.
a call from any LEO's to the gaffney PD would be good. as would a visit in person to the PD. and PO to discuss the matter there.
it would be good to know how many and what amount of $$ involved in US PS money orders - that's mail fraud.
I sent him an email advising thusly.
as near I can tell his fone # is a land line. I called again few minutes ago and got 'leave message'.
Posted By: luv99s Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/17/09
I sent 270.00 in postal money order.
Posted By: Simoneaud Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/17/09
get him boys
Posted By: Steelhead Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/17/09
Damn shame but I won't drop money to someone I don't 'know'. New posters selling stuff at good prices don't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

Best to stick with the tried and true, YMMV.
I know and I broke my own rule thats about the same in buying from this guy,,,,,,,, I missed a nice gun deal a month or so ago because I hesitated, oh well should have this time.

When I get a amount and # of people involved I'll contact my relative our PD about contacting his PD
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/17/09
keep this thread going, it will be tuesday before I can make it to the PO to check on status of my MO (25$).
I'll let ya'll know the results and call his # again in a feww minutes.
Posted By: hotrodusa Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/18/09
PPosey, I sent you a PM with my informaation about this matter.

Thanks again for looking into thisfor us all...
Posted By: Simoneaud Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/18/09
morning bump
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/18/09
just called his # again and got 'leave message'. will try to call this evening, something came up yesterday eve and I didn't get a chance to call.
Posted By: fun4x4 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/18/09
I would suggest, that we post this guys scam on other boards so no one else falls into his trap. Put his member name, and real name and address in it. That way someone close to him, or close buy can confront him. Just a thought.
Posted By: fun4x4 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/18/09
Hey guys here is the proper steps to take if you have been scammed, a member from another site has been very helpful.

Eric Shoemaker also goes by a couple of other names on other boards. ems-1 (on the fireing line) NGadeerHunter83 on (GON in Georgia)

Step 1 Go here, fill out complaint with the USPS.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/f...Complaint.aspx

Step 2 Print out all e-mail communications/private messages

Step 3 Contact the Sheriff's Office/Police Department in Gafney, SC

Title 18, United States Code
Section 1341. Frauds & swindles
Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any counterfeit or spurious coin, obligation, security, or other article, or anything represented to be or intimated or held out to be such counterfeit or spurious article, for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice or attempting so to do, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or deposits or causes to be deposited any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or takes or receives therefrom, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail or such carrier according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $ 1 million or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

This is the link to that county's police department

http://www.cherokeecountysheriff.net/contact.htm
Posted By: dynamite Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/18/09
He doesn't own any property (house,land,etc) in Cherokee County, SC where he lives. But here is what he drives.

[Linked Image]
Apparently he now lives in Walker County Georgia and goes by NGadeerHunter83 on GON. He's already ripped off two people here as well. Someone drove by the South Carolina address and it's an empty field. The trailer that was on the land was repossessed several weeks back, the only thing left is a mailbox.

http://forum.gon.com/itrader.php?u=38571

If he in fact has relocated to Walker County Georgia, he could possibly be living here. Check the date on the most recent sale of the house. There are only 3 Shoemaker surnames in all of Walker County.

[Linked Image]

Very well could be him, the vehicles match. A Honda and a Chevy

[Linked Image]
If this guy and NGaDeerHunter83 are one in the same it would be poetic justice that this guy has committed several felonies and will never be allowed to legally own a firearm again.

"I have nt been down here very long and was wondering what you have to do to get a concealed carry permit in Georgia.What is the cost?"

http://forum.gon.com/showpost.php?p=3447990&postcount=1
Posted By: Strick9 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/18/09
I hope he burns in hell, that is after someone shoots him in the face.
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/18/09
I found this today, could be a good place to contact as well

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
I have info from 6 of us now, Fun4x4, hunter718 ,
hotrodusa , Gringo Loco , Marlin45, and myself for a total of $500,,,,,

I also found today where any of our police departments may have jurisdiction to prosecute this guy as he is advertising his products and making them available for sell in our locations. This argument has held up before as recently as 2002.
Originally Posted by PPosey
I have info from 6 of us now, Fun4x4, hunter718 ,
hotrodusa , Gringo Loco , Marlin45, and myself for a total of $500,,,,,

I also found today where any of our police departments may have jurisdiction to prosecute this guy as he is advertising his products and making them available for sell in our locations. This argument has held up before as recently as 2002.

He no longer lives in South Carolina. Someone from GON had their brother in law drive by the Gaffney address and there is nothing there but an empty field and a mailbox. I'd say that there is a strong probability that he is now living at the address I listed above. He has 3 trades over at GON with 2 of them being negative where he accepted money but never sent the goods. I contacted the person who met him face to face and left Eric positive feedback. Here's his response

Your dealings with NGaDeerHunter83

You sold him an item on 4-11-09. Is his name Eric Shoemaker?

He has ripped off two people here, several people at the firing lane.com, the S&W forums and 24hr campfire

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthr...=0#Post3042605
His name was Eric i never got his last name that i can remember.I done a trade with him went good .he was a young fellow in his 20s said he moved down here from montana i think to live with his girlfriend & his parents live in virginia
Here is the info for the Walker COunty, Georgia Sheriff's Office

http://www.walkerso.com/

I'd file a complaint there as well as with your local Sheriff's office and the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office.

If he's having the money orders sent to Gaffney, then he still has contact with someone there who in turn is forwarding the MO's to him in Georgia.

UPdate
I have info from 8 of us now, Fun4x4, hunter718 ,
hotrodusa , Gringo Loco , Marlin45, Claybirds, luv99s, and myself for a total of $895,,,,,

Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/18/09
Originally Posted by dynamite
Here is the info for the Walker COunty, Georgia Sheriff's Office

http://www.walkerso.com/

I'd file a complaint there as well as with your local Sheriff's office and the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office.

If he's having the money orders sent to Gaffney, then he still has contact with someone there who in turn is forwarding the MO's to him in Georgia.

Not necessarily. The post office could be forwarding them via forwarding address when moving ...
Posted By: luv99s Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/19/09
If the postal money orders were worth a flip, you would be able to stop payment, I went in Friday and it had not been cashed but I could not stop payment knowing this guy is a crook, personal check and it would have been stopped, oh well,will see what happens.
Posted By: Sonic_Sammy Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/19/09
This makes things hard on us guys try to sell brass for the first time here on this page.

Anyone here who payed for 5.56 brass form this guy drop me a PM. I would like to help you out
I followed a link over here from another forum. I know it don't mean too awful much from me with 1 post, but I have bought thousands of brass from Sonic Sammy and he is GTG.
Posted By: Sonic_Sammy Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/19/09
Thanks ARP

I will send up 5 people who got burned by this clown 200pic of Lake City .223 brass I have cleaned and polished.

Just PM with your shipping info and AFTER you get your brass send 5.00 cash in the mail to cover the shipping
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/19/09
Thats nice of ya Sammy,,,,,,, I am calling the postal investigators office in charlotte NC wednesday,,,, my post office said I would have to fill out a form to track my po and it would cost $5 something, but to call them and see if something might get started,,, I'll give it a try. If his mail is getting forwarded a postal inspector should be able to find that out it would seem.

I ran my chainsaw a couple hours this afternoon and every tree that fell I was wishing it was this arshole
Posted By: fun4x4 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/19/09
I have clued in people on different sites. I have had a lot of help on GON site, and I see they have come over here to help us out also. I'm working a different angle. Keep up the good work PPosey and other guys. I'll let you know If I come up with more. I've gone through a real nasty divorce in the past, and I have ways of getting information & help from others on finding out things. I'll work on what I can there. It's just a matter of time before he messes up & crosses the wrong person. He'll get caught.
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/20/09
the fone # I have for him is an upstate SC #, just an answering machine, there has never been a person answer the times I've called.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/20/09
Stay after him!
I got the form from local PO today to fill out tracking of my mo, it's 5$$ fee.
I'm going to the link for postal inspectors to check on reporting.
Posted By: fun4x4 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/20/09
Don't pay the $5.45 for you to see if it was cashed call this number the chris (the lady who helped me) stated it was cashed and on what date. HERE'S the # 1-866-974-2733

The fraud department is 1-877-876-2455
Posted By: 2muchgun Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/20/09
Someone find him and stomp a mud-hole in his azz, please........
I called and was told it had been cashed but for me to find out where and bank account I would have to fill out the inquiry form so I'm going to call the PO inspectors, everyone that sent this a-hole a PO mo needs to do this.
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/20/09
I just filed my complaint, Everyone needs to do the same from all websites this buy has been using!!!!!!

Here is a link

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/MailFraudComplaint.aspx

I included a link to this thread as part of my writeup,,,,I ADDED NO PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT HAS BEEN SENT TO ME,,,, you guys need to do that yourselves with your own complaints.....
Posted By: hotrodusa Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/21/09
Ok I sent the complaint to the postal inspector link above, hope they do someting about this matter.
Posted By: Claybirds Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/21/09
Thanks for the link PPosey, I have also submitted my complaint.

Claybirds
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/21/09
Another google search turned up this ad:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional, Honest, Affordable Computer Repair in the Upstate!
Eric Shoemaker. 864-480-9278. [email protected] ... Location: Gaffney, SC; it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial ...
greenville.craigslist.org/cps/1168492216.html - Similar pages
------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Shoemaker has been a busy bee. I submitted an online postal fraud report a week ago.
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/22/09
a.m. bump to top, let's cause trouble for this lying bum.
I'm going to use the link to file complaint today.
does anyone know for sure where in N. Georgia he is?
I have relatives there that would cause him some grief if within easy driving distance.
Posted By: hotrodusa Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/22/09
Eric Shoemaker
1464 Concord Rd #6
Graffney, SC 29341

That be the address I sent my funds too. Some people here claim he koved. The local post office would know the new address.

Here is another way of tracking people down. You can go to the local utilities and they can give you the current mailing address and contact info on this Dude....... Believe me, this works.
Posted By: ringworm Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/23/09
I used to run a police supply store. i know most every cop, chief of police and sheriff in these parts and have half on my cell phone. gaffeny is between 30-40 miles away, AT MOST.
It wouldnt take but a phone call or two to get someone to knock on the door.
I would have been happy to do it...
But since your fearless lynch modbleader Hotrod has decided to flame me for living so close, decided that since im w/i an hour of this guy i must be associated with him, decided that even though i have a 300+ A+ rateing at gunbroker and thousands of dollars in transactions on this site that i am somehow suspect, i think i will leave the detective work to him.
hes obviously suited for it.
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/23/09
Ringworm, WTH are ya talking about????? I'm sure most here would be very appreciative of any help you can supply
Posted By: ringworm Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/23/09
there is no # six at the address. its rural and single family. there were trailers 1/2 mile down the street for a while.
SD is running the name for wants and warrants, priors and court orderded debt repayments.
not a common name in these parts. something will come up.
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/24/09
thanks for the help ringworm. I have a feeling he is haveing mail forwarded to him in Georgia.
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/24/09
My thanks as well... I have since found "WTH" is up and understand your feelings,,, Thanks for still helping,
Posted By: Idaho_Elk_Huntr Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/24/09
He is still where he said he is. His phone number is there is case he switched numbers.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/cps/1183294277.html

Professional, Honest, Affordable Computer Repair in the Upstate! (Gaffney)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to:[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-22, 8:13AM EDT

My professional computer service includes;

PC Repairs and Upgrades
o Software/Hardware problem detect, repair, installation and configuration
o Memory upgrades, repair, clean (RAM, Hard Disks)
o Graphic cards, sound cards, video cards installation and configuration
o MP3 / IPOD, Handheld devices installation and configuration
o Printer, scanner, camera installation and configuration
o System tune-up and operating system update
o Operating system installation and upgrading

Virus/Firewall/Spyware
o Viruses: detect, remove and repair infected files
o Ad-ware removal
o Spy-ware and Trojan horse removal
o Privacy and security analysis
o Spyware removal and prevention

Internet connections and problems
o Wired / Wireless Networks

Desktops and Laptops-nothing too small or too large.

I�m fast, honest, and dependable. I have a Bachelor of Science in Information of Technology and I�m certified with Microsoft. I also have 10 years of experience.

Free estimates on all repairs and no work done without your full approval.
You can call me at 864-480-9278 or contact me at [email protected]

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1183294277
Posted By: Idaho_Elk_Huntr Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/24/09
I just emailed him telling him I need my computer fixed and this is th eadddress he told me to deliver it to:

Hi Ted,

I�m located at:

1464 Concord Rd. #6

Gaffney, SC 29341

864-480-9278

Give me a call if you need directions. I�m here most every afternoon.

Eric

Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/24/09
uh-huh, maybe he is still around there.
I just called his # and got 'leave message' answer. this guy is dog meat man.
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/24/09
WE need a Gafney PD to drop off a computer
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/25/09
now there's an idea - that would establish his location for sure.
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/25/09
Originally Posted by hotrodusa
Here is another way of tracking people down. You can go to the local utilities and they can give you the current mailing address and contact info on this Dude....... Believe me, this works.

Since when do Utilities go around giving out addresses? I can imagine that would leave them open to lawsuits. I've never tried it, but am skeptical.
Posted By: Idaho_Elk_Huntr Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/25/09
I gave you his location. The ad he put on Craigs list was on May 22, 2009. I emailed him to drop off my computer and he verified his number and address. He is there! Someone who got screwed grow some balls and go knock on his door
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/27/09
bumping this one back up.
it will be awhile before I can shake loose to get down that way, but I plan on it.
all I've got on his fone # is 'leave message'. how did you get him to answer - was the address given you on an email?
Posted By: Idaho_Elk_Huntr Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/27/09
Address and phone number was given to me in an email. If you call tell him you have a computer virus and need him to look at it. Block him from seeing your phone number
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/27/09
Some things do not need to be aired and planned on a public forum ya know
Posted By: brasskeeper Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/27/09
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by hotrodusa

Since when do Utilities go around giving out addresses? I can imagine that would leave them open to lawsuits. I've never tried it, but am skeptical.

They will not in Kentucky. I had to have something in writting from the account holder before I could get information.
Posted By: ugadeer Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/28/09
alright guys......i don't have a ton of posts on here but have bought many thousands worth and sold alot on here as well.......i was robbed by this piece of trash as well.......I sent money on april 19, to a Jon Brenneman 51 Edward Lane, Flintstone, GA........i sent a PMO for $35, another for $20 and 76 rounds of once fired 45-70 brass.......so i'm out about $100 on top of everyone else's........i have a good friend from college whose dad is the judge in walker county and he is ready to act as well........i've calleed sheriff's office and was told the phone was disconnected.......if i lived closer you can bet your bottom dollar i'd be a knockin, but he's almost 4 hours from me and it seems that the SC craigslist leads are looking really strong......someone (i'll do it if its not already started) needs to document ALL communications from each person and him to make the case as strong as possible........we're already at levels of grand theft....please let me know if i can help in any way.....thanks, matt
the craigslist post has been taken down so he's probably on the run again........hasn't been that long since my money and brass were delivered to the GA address so maybe he's going back and forth
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/28/09
Originally Posted by ugadeer
alright guys......i don't have a ton of posts on here but have bought many thousands worth and sold alot on here as well.......i was robbed by this piece of trash as well.......I sent money on april 19, to a Jon Brenneman 51 Edward Lane, Flintstone, GA........i sent a PMO for $35, another for $20 and 76 rounds of once fired 45-70 brass.......so i'm out about $100 on top of everyone else's.............thanks, matt

I'm not following you here ugadeer? The seller in this thread is going by Eric Shoemaker ... not Jon Brenneman. Do they have a user ID in common?
yes....same guy, same user id, etc.....its just that he told me that his name was Jon Brenneman and that's the alias i sent the money orders to.......exact same person that did a ftf gun deal as eric shoemaker.......he may have also used other names
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/29/09
Interesting. Guess that means it's no big trick to cash a U.S. postal money order then.
Posted By: halfmile Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/29/09
I would say, rather, that it's no big trick to have an accomplice. Or a brother in law. Postal clerks are supposed to see ID, and they do everywhere I go.

HM
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/30/09
Isn't it also possible to endorse them and deposit to a bank account ... bypass the post office? Might still involve an accomplice or open the door to forgery.
Posted By: Sonic_Sammy Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/30/09
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Isn't it also possible to endorse them and deposit to a bank account ... bypass the post office? Might still involve an accomplice or open the door to forgery.

Yes,,a person can deposit a USPS MO into a checking account with just an endorsement.
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/30/09
man, this piece of dirt is really getting around.
keep thread going - and notify of any news.
Posted By: fun4x4 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/30/09
Everyone who was scammed buy this guy please get in touch with me. I would like to get a total of how much he took us for. I might be able to help you.
Thanks
Posted By: hotrodusa Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/30/09
fun4x4, PM sent. Thanks for looking into this for us all. shoester5 needs to be disaplined

Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/31/09
morning bump to top, let's keep this one going and cause this dirtbag some trouble.
Posted By: Lhook7 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/31/09
I'll post a link to this topic on Accurate Reloading to help get the word out.
Posted By: Idaho_Elk_Huntr Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 05/31/09
Originally Posted by ugadeer
yes....same guy, same user id, etc.....its just that he told me that his name was Jon Brenneman and that's the alias i sent the money orders to.......exact same person that did a ftf gun deal as eric shoemaker.......he may have also used other names

Jon Brenneman is or was a mod on GBO. He was stiffing people in the PIF forums on GBO,Cast Boolits and a few other forums.
Posted By: AKJD Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/01/09
For the guys that got ripped off by this POS for 40 S&W and .223/5.56 brass I've got some you can have. This is once fired brass used on qualification ranges. 40 is mostly American Eagle and the .223 is a mix of Winchester and LC. The 40 was fired from Glocks and will have a slight buldge from the unsuported part of the chamber. .223/5.56 was fired from AR's. It won't be sorted or cleaned, and numbers may be approximate. Please send me a PM with the amount of brass you ordered and shipping information and I should be able to get to it next week and will mail it parcel post. Offer is good until I run out, in the order I receive a PM. Again this is for those that got ripped off and as I have no way of knowing who got taken for what this is on the honor system.
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/01/09
Another very very nice guy stepping up to make up for a complete a$$,,, Thanks
Posted By: Crimson Mister Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/02/09
Originally Posted by AKJD
For the guys that got ripped off by this POS for 40 S&W and .223/5.56 brass I've got some you can have. This is once fired brass used on qualification ranges. 40 is mostly American Eagle and the .223 is a mix of Winchester and LC. The 40 was fired from Glocks and will have a slight buldge from the unsuported part of the chamber. .223/5.56 was fired from AR's. It won't be sorted or cleaned, and numbers may be approximate. Please send me a PM with the amount of brass you ordered and shipping information and I should be able to get to it next week and will mail it parcel post. Offer is good until I run out, in the order I receive a PM. Again this is for those that got ripped off and as I have no way of knowing who got taken for what this is on the honor system.

You're an oustanding American, sir. I salute you.
Posted By: GregW Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/02/09
nm...
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/02/09
good 4 you, we need more of this type person around.
I called the inspector yesterday he was out and didn't return my call but I plan to call him again this afternoon.

I just noticed the CIB on your signature. thanks for your service from a 'Nam riverine sailor.
Posted By: fun4x4 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/02/09
Heads up he may be out, but back on Thurseday morning. If you didn't get through try again.

FUN4X4
Posted By: ugadeer Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/03/09
i too called the inspector yesterday and left a message, haven't heard back yet........hope to hear something tomorrow
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/03/09
I'll call the inspector tomorrow p.m. if possible.
bump thread to top.
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/04/09
I got a message from the inspector yesterday pm left on my answer device for me to try call today (Thursday) after 2 pm. so will try to - unfortunately I've about lost my voice due to some sort of allergy 'croup'.
let's get the LEO's after this yo-yo.
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/06/09
I meant to call inspector but have lost my voice can barely 'croak' a few words. will try to call Mon or so if able to talk.
Posted By: ugadeer Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/09/09
Marlin, please pm details after your conversation, i left him a couple messages last week and have not heard back. I should be back to my office to call him on friday......thanks, matt
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/09/09
I did call the inspector but he's out of office again until the 15th. I left a message that I will call back then.
Posted By: Tonk Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/09/09
I am looking for once fired brass in (250 Pieces) 9mm Luger (250 pieces) and (250 pieces) 10mm, also want some .460 Ruger also 250 count.
Posted By: Idaho_Elk_Huntr Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/09/09
Im surehe would be happy to sell it and take your money~! whistle
Posted By: PPosey Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/09/09
Tonk read the whole thread dude, the guy is a sorry piece of rat [bleep] floating in a pile of hog guts,,,, ya thats about it
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/10/09
morning bump to top. no news from me until I can get message to the inspectors. there may be inspectors closer to me I'll try to check into it.
Posted By: ugadeer Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/11/09
i'm gonna check on others as well, i have still not heard from rodney........this is exactly why i hate money orders
Posted By: luv99s Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/14/09
bump
Posted By: Idaho_Elk_Huntr Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/14/09
What was this jokers address?
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/14/09
he was in Gaffney, SC but maybe goes back and forth between a Georgia addy.
evidently his Craiglist ad is no longer carried - his PC repair service. but the PO can find him for sure.
lets nail this POS.
Posted By: Idaho_Elk_Huntr Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/14/09
OK I just wanted to make sure it wasnt the same as the one I posted this morning. He posted on 2 forums at once at the same time with the same ad, screwed the guys and is gone. But this guy claims to be in AL
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/15/09
bump to top, I'm gonna call inspector Hopkins this p.m., my vioce is somewhat back. will post any details tomorrow.
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/17/09
did get through to hopkins today - says around 20 people have contacted him, he's forwarding info to the Charlotte orColumbia office they will contact me. I need to be pm'ed concerning shoemaker's Geprgia address if possible.
Posted By: Marlin45 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 06/18/09
bump back to top - anyone w/news?
Posted By: venadodelvalle Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 08/05/09
I joined this forum to help out with this scumbag. I am a PI, and have extensive background in this type of investigation. If he has not assumed someone else's ID, this is his information:
Eric Michael Shumaker, 1464 Concord RD #6, Graffney, SC 29341. (864)480-9278. He is 47 years old, DOB: 08/15/61. He graduated from Washington High School, Washington, IL in 1979. His brother is a Sgt. on the Eureka, IL police department. His name is Christopher A. Shoemaker (39), (309)467-2489. As far as I can tell his mother is 66 years old and still alive (Ann L. Shumaker, 66, Eureka, IL). Father, George C. Shoemaker. Eric has lived in: Jacksonville, FL, Orlando, FL, Deland, FL, Gaffney, SC,Jacksonville, GA, Willmington, NC, St.Augustine, FL, Port Charlotte, FL, and Williamsburg, VA.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 09/20/09
What happened with this guy?
Posted By: ugadeer Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 02/15/10
i'm gonna bump this to the top b/c i'm still pissed and haven't heard from anyone following up.....anyone ever get any closure
Posted By: luv99s Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 02/15/10
Me to, I sent him 300.00,POS, Cary
Posted By: hunter718 Re: WTS Assorted Brass - 02/15/10
I've not heard anything. So much for using postal money orders I guess. I thought they(PMO) were the safest method out there to ship money. Probably just another federal lazy azz sitting behind a desk doing nothing. Rant over!!!
© 24hourcampfire