Home
Hello all. I have more rifles to sell. All rifles you see with scopes can be bought without scope for $175 less than the listed price, you keep the rings. $30 Shipping per rifle or can do a FTF deal in Central Texas/Austin Texas area. If you think I'm high on my price, please let me know, and maybe we can work a deal. I need a Nightforce compact 2-10X32 scope, but no other trades wanted. Please contact me via PM for additional pics or questions, thanks.
Note: There has been a little confusion as some are a little fuzzy on internet sales protocol. First posted "I'LL TAKE IT" gets the gun and trumps all offers or other discussion.
1)Sako III Varmint Stainless in 7-08 with a Laminated stock with detachable mag. Sweet rifle. Very light handling/safe marks throughout but in overall excellent shape. Leupold 3-9X40 VXII in Sako/Burris bases. $975 or $800 W/O scope
[Linked Image]

2)Sako AIII in .270 WIN Stylized Deer on floorplate, Stylized bear on handgrip end, assorted small handling/safe dings but in good overall condition. Leupold 3-9X40 VXII ****SOLD****

3)Tikka LSA-55 6mm Rem. Made in finnland, Ithaca import markings. 22" Bofors marked barrel with detachable mag. Leupold 3-9X40 VXII. $775 or $600 W/O scope
[Linked Image]

4)Sako L61R Finnbear in 7mm Mag. Nice tiger striped looking wood. Stylized Deer on floorplate, Stylized bear on handgrip end. Bofors Marked Barrel with no import marks. Leupold Vari-X 3 3.5-10x40 ****SOLD****

5)Sako A III 30-06 with Leupold Vari-X 3 3.5-10x40 $875 or $700 W/O scope
[Linked Image]

6)Remington 700 .243 Wood stock, Older 60's vintage gun in a smaller configuration for a young person or petite female. Iron Sights backing up a Leupold 3-9X40 VXII 20" BBL 13" LOP. Really nice light trigger that seems to be safe(I bounced it and couldn't get the hammer to drop) ****SOLD****

7)Winchester 70 XTR (pushfeed)Featherweight in 30-06. Clean Rifle. Iron Sights. Includes mounts and rings, no scope $475
[Linked Image]

8)Rossi Winchester Replica in 45 Colt. 1/2 Ocatagon barrel, Williams rear peep, metal buttplate. ****SOLD****
PM sent on #6
PM sent on #4 and 6
#5 makes me feel all jiggly inside.
somthing about those purple turret covers drives me crazy.
i cant see that one lasting past the morning.
I will take #6 without scope.
I'll take #4 with scope if still available
#6 sold to Aardvark.
#4 sold to Bill N
I would like to buy the peep off of your Rossi if you want to separate. Let me know. NICE rifles, BTW... Shame you have to sell them.

Blessings on ya,

MARK
PM sent
Free bump -- those older Sakos are very fine rifles at good prices -- especially when you consider the price of mounts/rings that are included!

The fit of the metal parts and their polish and blue on these old Sakos are not found often today.

John (satisfied owner of several pre-75 Sakos)
A few of the rifles reduced a bit.
Secondstoryguy,
Sending PM
GWB
How much for the reduced Sako # 2
Updated list, the following guns are still for sale with lowered prices, all others have been sold:

3)Tikka LSA-55 6mm Rem. Made in finnland, Ithaca import markings. 22" Bofors marked barrel with detachable mag. Leupold 3-9X40 VXII. $750 or $575 W/O scope

5)Sako A III 30-06 with Leupold Vari-X 3 3.5-10x40 $850 or $675 W/O scope

On second thought, reduced again:

3)Tikka LSA-55 6mm Rem. Made in finnland, Ithaca import markings. 22" Bofors marked barrel with detachable mag. Leupold 3-9X40 VXII. $725 or $550 W/O scope

5)Sako A III 30-06 with Leupold Vari-X 3 3.5-10x40 $800 or $625 W/O scope

I'm in Wichita Falls, probably too far right?
John, I'll take #5 with the scope also
PM sent on Tikka.
Met John today to pick up K-15's. Excellant man to do business with....... Mike
pm sent
I just want to confirm that #7, mod 70 .30-06 is gone.

If not let me know.
Cono;

What's the weight on #1, the varmint/ laminated?

Thanks,

Bob
I'll take # 7 PM sent Live in pflugerville can come and get it this morning
Looks to me that ONLY #3 is still for sale.
dang I have always wanted a 6mm rem.... if you reduce it more, let me know.
Everything is gone, thanks to all who inquired. I also have a CZ Mannlicher in .22 Hornet if anyone wants it, make me an offer.
© 24hourcampfire