Home
Ruger Model 77, Tang Safety, 280 Rem. 22� barrel. Walnut stock/blued barrel. Serial #: 772-99533. Easy 95%+ condition. No iron sights. Ruger rings included. Shoots 1� or better groups with any factory ammo I have tried. Bell & Carlson black synthetic stock included. Photos available via email. $525 shipped.
Reduced to $500 shipped.
I have the same rifle...it was my first bolt action hunting rifle. Its a great one...
So do I...I traded a T/C Contender .41 Magnum for it, straight across, in 1986. One trade I have never regretted.

Someone should buy this pronto...

Dennis
Can someone help me justify having two 280?!?;)

Jeff
Originally Posted by j_elky
Can someone help me justify having two 280?!?;)

Jeff

Sure. It's fiscally responsible to be able to source the same ammo and components for both. In this economy it would be un-American not to buy it... grin
Originally Posted by muledeer
So do I...I traded a T/C Contender .41 Magnum for it, straight across, in 1986. One trade I have never regretted.

Someone should buy this pronto...

Dennis

Great minds think alike... grin
Umm...Jeff...I've had up to three .280's at one time...having two would be simply an intelligent way to compare rifles in a cartridge you prefer.

I think you buying another one would be a well-considered move... grin.

And if nothing else, me and ML are keeping an attempt to sell a rifle we like up front and visible...

Dennis
Gee thanks for the help guys.

Guns like this are exactly why I put my "fun" money in the bank about 4 months ago frown Well that and the 10% cut we all took at the beginning of the year mad

bump for a really nice rifle.

Jeff
Reduced to $475 shipped.!
Pm sent...waiting for response. thanks
PM reply sent.
PM Coming
© 24hourcampfire