Home
2008 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Non-EPS, 124 miles / 25 hours, Camo. Excellent condition with minor scratches form the 4-5 times I have had it out. Garage stored. Never in the mud, never rolled, never tipped over. Extras include:

Warn XT2500 winch
ROX riser, handle bars, hand guards (Factory bars also included)
Tamarack Rifle Bag, mounts front or rear
On-board air
Tire repair kit
XL Raider full-face helmet, camo
Bi-fold AL ramp
YES Warranty until 12-7-09

I purchased new in Minnesota about a year and a half ago. My intent was to use it for hunting, but my plans have changed. Save some money over new....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

$6500

2004 Silver Fox Trailer, 5x10, Steel deck. Excellent condition, garage stored. Includes a Louisana Guard Dog converted to a Trailer Dog for trailering this ATV or any ATV with a 2" ball. This trailer will haul only one full-size ATV. Will only sell the trailer with the ATV, or will sell seperate after the ATV sells.

$900

Thanks,
Brent
Bump
Did you have to lengthen your throttle/brake cables using the Rox?
Dang good deal.
Foxtrot,

No, there is/was enough length on the cables. It was close, but plenty of length. I haven't even had a ride with the new bars, just a spin around the neighborhood was all. For some riders, the Grizzly seems to pull the rider up on the tank. With the new riser/bar combo, one can ride without constantly sliding up to the tank. The combo is also supposed to help with overall ergonomics of the Grizzly. I can't say for sure whether it worked for me as I never got out to test it.

Come on, someone buy this. I am heading to China on the 28th of July, be there for two weeks. My wife and I are adopting a baby girl from China. I am selling this ATV to fund AC for the house, and will be trying to buy another PPC BR rifle. I will probably be out of touch with the forum from July 28th thru Aug 13th. It is as new a 2008 as you might find, unless you find a "new" 2008 at the Dealer, who may very well put the screws to you on the deal.

Brent
Bump for the night
Originally Posted by Brent13

Come on, someone buy this. I am heading to China on the 28th of July, be there for two weeks. My wife and I are adopting a baby girl from China.
Brent

..very noble act, Sir...
Deals like this always come along when I have some other iron in the fire. I paid more than that for a Grizzly 650 in 2004! I've been considering another one for the better half, but then I drew a bighorn sheep tag. Bump for a good deal.
Heck Of a Deal.
Steve
does the 6500 include the trailer?
I know my folks back home in CO might be looking for another 4 wheeler.
I'll email them and link the post
Great price on a great machine. My wife and I both have them and they have been bulletproof 3000 miles later.

Brent,

I would probably buy the Rox Risers and bars off of you if you are willing to sell seperate. PM me if interested.
$6500 would not include the trailer, but if someone buys both the trailer and the ATV, the package would be discounted a few hundred bucks. On a package deal, the best I can offer is $7000. That will get you a very nice trailer for $500. The deal would still include all listed items.

10ring1, Thank you, we are getting pretty darn excited to bring her home....

Brent
Not interested in selling the ROX riser or bars.

Bump for the new deal

Thanks,
Brent
Bump for the night.
wish u took payments LOL

bump for a good guy.

My wife and I are adopting a baby girl

Congrats buddy!!! Will this be yer first?
Thank you all, and yes, our first. Excited, yet scared to death.

One last time to the top.....

Brent
I know both those feelings well. Congrats and get some sleep...............grin
Why hasn't this sold! Somebody please buy it! It is torturing me.....free bump!
elkhunter76,

It is still on the trailer, ready to be delivered. I could bring it half-way to you if that helps.....hint, hint.

Forgot one other item, will also include a RAM GPS mount for the Garmin ETREX units. And jumper cables made from the excess winch wiring. It is a ready-to-go unit.

Brent
Brent,

I would love to buy it, BUT I drew a sheep tag here this year. All spare income has a purpose right now. Like I said, deals always come along when I don't have the spare money! frown

I will show this around though.
I am just yankin you chain. I appreciate your showing it around....

Thanks,
Brent
Brent, sure wish I had the bones right now, I'd be over tonite to pick it up. Bad thing is, I am just up off Dublin, between Union and Academy. Les
Les,

I can be by your place in 15 minutes!!
My wife would kick my ass so far up between my shoulders it's not funny. laugh
Les,just dump some of those 99's, then you will have plenty to buy it with!
Is this still up for sale?
Is this item still for sale? Is anyone handling your affairs while you are gone?
I am very interested in your 4wheeler and trailer. I live in northern colorado. where are you located at?
Thanks
Mat
Still for sale. I will get back in touch with all who have inquired when I return.

Brent
© 24hourcampfire