Home
I purchased an item from a member of this board two months ago, I'll withold his name for now... since then it has been a comedy of errors and excuses... and I've yet to see my scope or my money... even though he claims to have sent the money weeks ago.

First the scope was sent to the wrong guy... he then claimed the guy he sent it to would ship it right out to me... ten days later it was shipped.

Then "the wrong guy" screwed up the address... and two weeks later it ends up back at the original shippers house.

Then... on the 6th of July he claimed to send my money via USPS... but he failed to put any tracking info on it, and I've yet to receive it... he's failing to take any resposibility and claims I'm out of luck untill the post office figures it out.

How should this be handled? I'm not mad... and it's not a bunch of dough... but it has been 2 months... and all I get is excusses.
Send him a PM and tell him to make it right by a certain time or you will go public on here.
That's what I did... he failed to make it right... so here we are. We'll see if he wants to flail his excusses all over publicly.
If he sent you a USPS MO that got lost in the mail, it will take him 60 days to see a refund. That being said, he needs to reimburse you immediately and wait for his money to come to him...

I know this form experience....
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
That's what I did... he failed to make it right... so here we are. We'll see if he wants to flail his excusses all over publicly.

Go ahead & out him & let the flailing begin

Mike
Please let us know who he is.
A lot of members on this board and other boards could get hurt during the time it takes to figure things out.
I can understand a money order getting lost---that's why I send them certified mail if they're more than a hundred or so dollars. If that was the only hickup here, I'd just let the time pass for the MO reimbursement. But it's not. The other previous steps you describe are a little too hooky sounding. Ships to wrong guy. Wrong guy to ship to you. Wrong guy actually ships back to seller. That's a bit smelly. For me, it really calls into question the story about the money order.

With these facts, I agree with the other posters. He needs to pony up now.

LWD
He is dallying and temporizing. Two months is far longer than I would have taken to out him. I would also consider involving law enforcement.
exactly, I would make a call to his local PD

is his name catfish391 by chance?
This guy is stringing you along in a major fashion. If it looks like BS, smells like BS, tastes like BS you can be sure it's BS w/out stepping in it. Out him and make him prove to you it's not; he won't be able to.
saw these on another forum and might help you find out where else he is a member and spread the word. the 2nd one you can search his user name.

http://www.zabasearch.com/

http://www.pipl.com/
Looking at the original poster's prior posts for the stated time frame, I've jumped to a conclusion of who he's dealing with. If I'm right, this won't be the alleged's first rodeo in these classifieds.
ringworm??
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._WTS_Weaver_6x38_Classic_K_R#Post3053632
Originally Posted by LWD
I can understand a money order getting lost---that's why I send them certified mail if they're more than a hundred or so dollars. If that was the only hickup here, I'd just let the time pass for the MO reimbursement. But it's not. The other previous steps you describe are a little too hooky sounding. Ships to wrong guy. Wrong guy to ship to you. Wrong guy actually ships back to seller. That's a bit smelly. For me, it really calls into question the story about the money order.

With these facts, I agree with the other posters. He needs to pony up now.

LWD

I totally agree.... If the MO was the only issue, Id say let it ride a bit longer, but with the whole "shipped to the wrong guy, wrong guy shipped back " deal compounding the issue, Id say enough is enough. Specially if you have warned about publicly posting this and he has disregarded. I say Oust him and do the board a service.

First the scope was sent to the wrong guy...

... he's failing to take any resposibility and claims I'm out of luck untill the post office figures it out.

This is his screwup and he needs to make it right, not lay the blame on the PO.

How should this be handled? I'm not mad... and it's not a bunch of dough.

Doesn't matter if it's 95 cents, 95 dollars, or whatever the figure may be. This guy has your money and has had for the past two months. If he was a standup guy he'd have made things right long ago.
I looked at the OP past history and I'm guessing it's someone else. Look at his first page, guessing this is about a Bushnell 3200 10 power?

Regardless, it's to bad anyone has to resort to these tactics to make a buck and screw someone else out of their hard earned dollars.
You got that right muleshoe. When dealing like this (On the honor system) Trust is paramount, to the exclusion of all else.
Thats why communication is key, and by that I mean true and honest communication, and not some song and dance.
All you need do is put yourself in the offened party shoes.
I am a little anal retentive when it comes to tracking #'s, packaging and shipping and communicatiion. Again trust is paramount in these situations and nothing helps me sleep better then to know I have crossed all my T's and dotted all my I's. That is not to say screw ups do not still happen. If and when they happen both should be on it "Like a duck on june bug". That way trust is re-affirmed. jmho.
j
My wife once sent a Rem 700XCR 375RUM to the BATF in Atlanta instead of LDHunters FFL holder.... so mistakes can happen..........BUT......I did make it right.....immediately.

IF that isn't happening here then everyone needs to know it....Especially in this economic climate. Some folks might decide that these forums are a quick way to make the mortgage.

Robert
I'd out the person immediately...

If it is indeed the person in question, he or she is quite active on this board and in the classifieds and does not appear to make any friends along the way.
Dog,

Your actions thus far are nobel and honorable. You have endured the con with dignity and given the repeated benefit of doubt.

Enough of being patient. Out the sucker here and call the cops on the bottom feeding scum. I don't know who it is, but I know at least 100 guys on the 'fire that it isn't.

Wayne
go ahead - tell us who it is.
Sorry, but I'm not buying the "shipped to x, returned to y" and USPS lost the money order.....

I've shipped and received probably hundreds of items purchased/sold on this forum as well as many other sites, ebay, mail order suppliers for car parts, etc... and I've NEVER had a problem. A couple things got damaged in transit but the seller made it right ASAP and things I've sold have never failed to reach their destination within a reasonable amount of time. Delivery confirmation costs almost nothing and you would know for sure if your package was even really shipped, much less lost or damaged.

If it isn't obvious already, the scope was never shipped anywhere and your money has never been sent back either. The longer this miscreant scumbag delays, the better chance you'll just give up and write it off and he'll be off free to scam the next person in line.

Time to out this guy so he can't screw the next victim. Part of being a responsible member of this classified forum, IMHO.

Bob

Sure looks that way to me too.
OK... it's ringworm. I was going to give him the chance to man-up... but apparently that's not going to happen.

He has some pretty good feedback on Gunbroker... and truth be told, he hasn't dodged my PMs... just hasn't been too helpfull in the whole thing.
I did have a fellow ship to someone else once instead of me while I rec'd his. In that case, within 10 days I had the item I purchased, the other guy had his item (we shipped to each other with the seller's coordination) and the seller ate the extra postage for both items. THIS is how that sort of screw up should be handled.
It takes a lot of good feedback to build a good reputation but only 1 "oh [bleep]" to completely destroy it. Seems like this could be one of those oh "[bleep] moments"...
There are a few good ways this could have been handled.
Screwing over Dogshooter is not one of them.
Seems that Ringworm is up in the Smokey Mountains living large fishing for some rainbow trout. I would not be expecting any quick replies from him for a while.....
pony up ringworm

or ride off into the sunset known by all as a petty thief

only two options as I see it

what utter phreakin BS
boy these things can get sticky huh,
you never know really whats going on .. the guy may have flat out ripped you off.. or He could be getting screwed up by the post office.. I've had it happen to me.. it sucks cause the other party thinks they are getting the short end..

I hope it all works out for the best...
this is one of the best places to shop on the web .
I'd hate to see it get a black eye

Plab
Will not deal with Ringworm here or Gunbroker, has toooo much bad luck and mistakes.

Ringworm joined my very short list Campfire guys on *ignore* after about a dozen of his posts.

His attitude and arrogance does not need my attention.

He is NOT one of us.

Steve

I really wanted to purchase the .338 Federal ammo that Ringworm was selling a couple weeks back but I did not. If you look at his past, he has had trouble on multiple sites and does not seem to care.

We all deal with enough BS in our everyday lives, nobody needs to go through this. Is there anyway to for Rick to block him from selling in the "For Sale" forum? Or, how about everytime he posts in there, we let all potential buyers know of his past???

I wish you luck in getting your money.
I would love to have a feedback reference for folks. I have seen it on a number of sites, and it works well. The "good guy" list thread is way too long, and not member look up friendly. Just sayin.

The first step to get things rolling in your favor is to contact the attorney general's office in your state. They have simple forms to fill out, and will send a nice letter to Mr. Worm. Do it now.
ringworm was run out of here under his previous name of Cohiba. Looks like he's not too well liked under his new name either.
I always wondered what happened to Cohiba, now the cats outta the bag.
Huh, Cohiba is dickbreath +P
He uses the Jackie Treehorn handle on the Ruger forum. And, the Bricktop handle on others.

Maybe some Blue Star ointment will straighten things out.
Bricktop posts here and i've seen that Jackie Treehorn handle before, how many handles does this clown have?
ringworm was run out of here under his previous name of Cohiba.

That explains everything.
"A bad deal with Ringworm... how to handle it?"

I lost a german shephard to ringworms in the 90's, I say go to the vet........... cry
I put that yo-yo on ignore from the git go, after he identified himself as a first class A$$ Hole. That was about a dozen posts on his part.
I just don't need people like him in my life.
Truth be told... I've had a couple deals get screwed up too, by the Post Office, UPS, and once or twice I just plain screwed the pooch... I just did everything I could to make it better. Don't feel like that's the case here.
Oh, Cohiba. I remember Big Stick taking him to the mats. It was quite entertaining, in a morbid sort of way.

Ya gotta wonder why someone needs multiple handles- on the same forum.
Multiple personalities, but you'd think at least one of them would be worth a [bleep].
If it looks like BS, smells like BS, tastes like BS you can be sure it's BS w/out stepping in it.

Maybe its just me .... but I think I'd rather step in it than taste it.

Is there an easier way to determine if its really BS??
I have been told if it was sent usps or involved an usps m/o it is a federal case at that point. Maybe he doesn't realize that fact.
Posted By: Bricktop Get your names straight..... - 07/28/09
Originally Posted by mcknight77
He uses the Jackie Treehorn handle on the Ruger forum. And, the Bricktop handle on others.

Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Bricktop posts here and i've seen that Jackie Treehorn handle before, how many handles does this clown have?
Hold on here, knuckleheads, I may be a lot of things, but I'm not ringworm -- real name Kellet Stephens -- and I'm sure as hell not dishonest. mad And I'd appreciate it if you'd CLEAR THAT UP RIGHT AWAY!!!

ringworm/cohiba, etc. also posts as KSTEPHENS on AR.
THANKS BRO... grin
ETA...How'd you come to know this????
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
THANKS BRO... grin
ETA...How'd you come to know this????
I was looking through the classifieds, just like everyone else, and took an interest in this thread -- particularly when I saw ringworm's name attached.

kk alaska, Sitka Deer, Ngrumba, lubbockdave, PreciousLiberty, El_Numero_Uno, Oregon45, and many others can vouch for me on this board, who I am, etc. There's absolutely no love lost between this Kellet Stephens character and I and there never has been.
Glad to hear that you are not the worm, I always thought you were a good reputable seller here on the 'Fire.
Bricktop may be a Dick,

But he ain't no Ringworm!!

I can vouch for that !! crazy
Here's where I fingered out the connection:
LINK
Posted By: STA Re: Get your names straight..... - 07/28/09
Ringworm/Cohiba is not a smart man just one post of many.....
link: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...4/Re_The_Truth_about_Steyr_s#Post1161694
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Multiple personalities, but you'd think at least one of them would be worth a [bleep].

Pipe dream dude..
My mistake. Ringworm is not Bricktop. Bricktop is not Ringworm.

My apologies to both individuals.
No matter how many alias this guy uses i can't stand a dishonest man or woman. I just can't understand a thiefs state of mind or how he lives with himself pretending to be a friend and all the time planning to rip you off. I guess i will never understand people like that.
bea175.
You need to start proof reading your posts before hitting the Submit button grin
is that better for you?
Much grin
Originally Posted by mcknight77
My mistake. Ringworm is not Bricktop. Bricktop is not Ringworm.

My apologies to both individuals.
You're a peach. smirk
What did Cohiba/Worm get booted for the first go around?
How about posting ringworms info so I can pass it along to friends on other sites?? Its the only way to stop or at least slow the crooks down.
Originally Posted by Freedumb1
"A bad deal with Ringworm... how to handle it?"

I lost a german shephard to ringworms in the 90's, I say go to the vet........... cry

Are you sure it wasnt hook worms.
When he gets back he's gonna have all kinds of bs excuses and try to turn this around on dogshooter....wait and see

or just act like the usual azz he is
BIG 10-4
Originally Posted by Idaho_Elk_Huntr
How about posting ringworms info so I can pass it along to friends on other sites?? Its the only way to stop or at least slow the crooks down.

A most excellent idea...REAL name & all known aliases...

Thats the way to do it. Post it up and watch me post it. Hell pm it to me and I will post it here
Bricktop is good people in my book...

as far as how to handle ringworm-post all the contact info and let the guys on the fire get after him.

You can also call the local sherrifs office-I had to do this once-it was amazing how a simple phone call from the local deputy kicked the guy's efforts from zero to 60 in no time!! Got my gun and 1/2 my $$ back on the deal-guy was scared sheit-less to say the least....

Good luck to you

Dave

Thats the way to do it. Post it up and watch me post it. Hell pm it to me and I will post it here

I know chit happens but IIRC this happened with him not too long ago...I think somebody else was having such a problem that he handled it the same as dogshooter...If I had the info I'd make it public...I'm still shaking my head at the thought of somebody selling a scope that they hadn't received yet.
Here's what I've been able to track down thus far:

Kellet Stephens dba Public Safety Equipment
359 Whitney Road Suite 14
Spartanburg, SC 29303-3167
(864) 573-8877
[email protected]

Home address:

Kellet C. Stephens
20 Arbour Lane
Spartanburg, SC 29307-3761

Then there's this little tidbit:

https://www.snipercentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=59796&sid=2cbdfa7c6f2e7bf9de2be659d8b0965b

Apparently he also has some sort of relationship with the Chesnee, South Carolina police department where he's allowed to use their range. You might at least let them know that they're associating with a scumbag.
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Here's what I've been able to track down thus far:

Kellet Stephens dba Public Safety Equipment
359 Whitney Road Suite 14
Spartanburg, SC 29303-3167
(864) 573-8877
[email protected]

Home address:

Kellet C. Stephens
20 Arbour Lane
Spartanburg, SC 29307-3761

Then there's this little tidbit:

https://www.snipercentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=59796&sid=2cbdfa7c6f2e7bf9de2be659d8b0965b

Apparently he also has some sort of relationship with the Chesnee, South Carolina police department where he's allowed to use their range. You might at least let them know that they're associating with a scumbag.

WTF is it with South Carolina?

This douche, Liar24, the savant of 700s (Swampmna700)..................

Is it the water, or what?
WTF is it with South Carolina?

Don't forget the Governor.
good morning...
Hope you guys have enjoyed yourselves at my expense.
regardless.
while no amount of fact will change what you guys think of me i will list the facts.
I would first like to add that my history on the campfires church discussions have colored this fiasco and its sad to see grown men (perhaps grown) who would use something like this to get at someone who shares different political views.
I can assure you. not many people get to 300+ A+ transactions on Gunbroker being a thief.
I have sold items from $10-$10,000 and i have never stolen a dime from anyone.
I have bought and sold here for quite a while from very respected members who, I had hoped, would have spoken on my behalf while I was away.
When the item, a weaver scope, was mailed it was sent to another member here by accident. that member is TACKSMACKER. He purchased that Remington Mountain rifle from me.
He notified me of the mistake and said he would be happy to ship it to the correct adderss if i would send it to him.
the following is the short transcript.
#724077 - 06/10/09 06:50 AM
You sent me the above scope,
Where do you want it to go ??

Tacksmacker
#725667 - 06/12/09 06:22 AM
just got back from the reservation. i must have had a brain fart. sorry.
Josh Thalman
22630 SE 268th Pl.
Maple Valley, WA 98038

thanks chief. sory for the trouble. if youll drop it in the mail i'll send you the money to cover the shipping+. sorry for the bother.
kellet
#735816 - 06/26/09 04:33 AM
Yep, Sent Weds. USPS. He should get it soon. He also sent me a note and I told his same.

Tacksmacker

In this "mean time" I contacted Josh a dozen times or more and tried to keep him advised of the situation. as well I offered him a full refund + expenses if he didnt want the scope.

#726341 - 06/13/09 04:50 AM
i sent the scope to another member by accident. i jus returned from being out of town for a week. check my posting history if you dont belive it. the memeber is tacksmacker, you are welcom to PM him to confirm this story. i appologize for the mix-up. I am having him send the scope directly. If you want me to refund you money i will do that monday AM as soon as the post office opens. your call. again. i appologize for the delay. let me know what you want to do. i will refund you the $95 + cost of the money order and the stamped envelope if you want that or the scope, whichever.

After a time I recieved the scope doe to a mistake in address made by tacksmaker that i can hold him 100% harmeless in. he did everything on his end that could be expected and it was a simple mix up between 2 numbers. I provide the following as evidence.
[Linked Image]
when this came to me i follwed up, with haste, to Josh with the following message...
#742038 - 07/03/09 08:55 AM
I just got back in town yesterday and this AM the mail delivered the scope to me.
Marked NO SUCH NUMBER because david mailed it to 208th and not 268th as i indicated.
this is a copy of the message I sent...

Originally Posted By: ringworm
Josh Thalman
22630 SE 268th Pl.
Maple Valley, WA 98038

thanks chief. sory for the trouble. ill get postage + in the mail to cover the expense.

I am sending you $100....Sorry for all the trouble.

I then proceeded to mail out a POSTAL MONEY ORDER for $100 to cover the cost of the scope $95 and an additional 5% to cover his original MO cost, envelope, stamp ect.
I offer this as evidence...
[Linked Image]

I can assure you I didnt purchase a money order, make it out to Josh and then NOT mail it to him.

Sp we are at a point that a memebr w/ 70 or so posts.
No history of sales or purchases here or anyplace like gunbroker can malign a seller w/ 2000+ posts and a history of sales (remington Ti, mountain rifle, ruger SA, glock, scopes ect ect ect) here and 10's of thousands of dollars in sales on gunbroker and the latter is attacked?
becasue of some back and forth crap on bible theology on another forum?
OK, that sounds reasonable. for 3rd graders.

RICK BIN has a full history on me. he has acCess to these PM's.
Now i have done what i was expected to do. I sent Josh a full + refund. I have NEVER had a payment lost or a shipment lost EVER!
why he is claiming that he doesnt have the money is beyond me. you guys seem to feel his 70 posts automaticly indicate he is above bar, so i'll let you figure out the reason.
I will ensure that he gets what he is owed.

And to you guys who have used this to make yourselves feel better about the little religious debates on the campfire ill say this.
you have called me a liar, a cheat. you have flat out called me dishonest. I hope that you find someway to justify that with yourselves. regardless of how we go after each other in other posts or forums I would never sink so far as to call out someones character to get some type of revenge.

Originally Posted by ringworm
I have bought and sold here for quite a while from very respected members who, I had hoped, would have spoken on my behalf while I was away.
Obviously they don't share the same high opinion that you have of yourself.

Where's the tracking information on this alleged sent refund? Talk is cheap, so are receipts.

And why did you wait until 7-13-09 -- the date on the money order receipt you posted -- to send him a refund when you told him you were going to do that in your message to him on 7-13-09? Does it take 10 days to buy money orders in South Carolina?
I dont have a tracking number. I sent it USPS and anyone who has used the system knows it is not a tracking system like UPS. there is a 4 day delay and it only shows delivery. In hindsite I should have ALSO gotten a written afadavid from the postmaster.

but your concern here isnt colored by any back and forth we have had now IS IT jackie?
your concern here is 100% for the benifit of Josh. nothing to do with previous encounters you and I have had, correct?

If anyone wants to check my post record from the dates mentioned above they will see that I was indisposed.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/19883/view/posts/page/10

that i didnt post from 7/3 until 7/14. The reason forthat is MY BUISNESS. i will not go into it or discuss it but to say that regardless of the time frame from when i offered the refund until I sent the payment the fact is that I SENT THE PAYMENT.
I dont have a tracking number. I sent it USPS and anyone who has used the system knows it is not a tracking system like UPS. there is a 4 day delay and it only shows delivery.
You can send it Express Mail, purchase Delivery Confirmation, send it Certified Mail Return Receipt Required, etc. All have tracking of some sort. It's very convenient that you chose to ignore all of these services.

but your concern here isnt colored by any back and forth we have had now IS IT jackie?
The only back and forth I've had with your dumb ass was on AR where you were misrepresenting scopes you were selling. That pretty well established your level of integrity or lack thereof.

So why is it that it took you 10 days to buy a money order? Huh? You told Dogshooter on 7-3-09 that you would send him a money order for $100. The money order receipt you posted is dated 7-13-09. Why is that, Kellet?

well i didnt send if fedex or ups or DHL.
thats past.
I did send it.
and thats what i am being accused of is it?

If anyone wants to check my post record from the dates mentioned above they will see that I was indisposed.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/19883/view/posts/page/10

that i didnt post from 7/3 until 7/14. The reason forthat is MY BUISNESS. i will not go into it or discuss it but to say that regardless of the time frame from when i offered the refund until I sent the payment the fact is that I SENT THE PAYMENT.

please link ANYTHING I HAVE EVER SOLD THAT WAS MISREPRESENTED ANY PLACE.
that i didnt post from 7/3 until 7/14. The reason forthat is MY BUISNESS.
No, it's Dogshooter's business, too. And the fact that he chose to bring it to everyone's attention makes it everyone else's business by proxy.

You told him you were sending him a refund on one date and waited TEN DAYS to even get off your ass and purchase a money order!!!!!

please link ANYTHING I HAVE EVER SOLD THAT WAS MISREPRESENTED ANY PLACE.
I'm searching right now for the ad you had a couple of years back where you were trying to pass off a Vari-XIII for a VX-III.
please do. and weasel out when you DONT.

people.
want to call me an [bleep]?
braggard?
arrogant?
dickhead?
SOB?
heathern athiest?

fine.

but what you are calling me is a thief.

jackie has now reached into some hat 3-4 years old looking for some post on AR-15 in which he thinks... THINKS, i misrepresented a scope as a VX-iii that was a vari-X-III.

This is a NO WIN for me.

Amazing how i say, publicly, that i am going out of town for a few days and THEN this thread gets posted WITHOUT ANY OF THE DIALOG from the 8 pages of PM's.
I come back and in 1 POST offer all the evidence needed in any court to SHOW the FACT that i not only was the mistake in shipping rectified but that the refund was sent.
AND ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH...

because now... Jackie thinks... that he may remember a post on another website...3-4 years ago... in which someone... he thinks might be me...

misrepresented a variX as a VX.

WOW!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.asp?User=280644

Feedback Summary
Negative Feedback
(Low score is better)
Past 30 days: None

Past 60 days: None
Past 90 days: 1
Past 120 days: 1

Total Feedbacks:
Positive Feedbacks: 316
Neutral Feedbacks: 0
Negative Feedbacks: 3

----
99%

please do. and weasel out when you DONT.

people.
want to call me an [bleep]?
braggard?
arrogant?
dickhead?
SOB?
heathern athiest?

fine.

but what you are calling me is a thief.
You also forgot disreputable, reprobate, unethical, sorry ass, heel, and quite possibly Barack Obama's little brother.

jackie has now reached into some hat 3-4 years old looking for some post on AR-15 in which he thinks... THINKS, i misrepresented a scope as a VX-iii that was a vari-X-III.
It occurred on Accurate Reloading and your response resulted in other people's ads -- mine among them -- being deleted by DRG due to the trash you were posting. AR's archive only goes back to about December 2006.

Amazing how i say, publicly, that i am going out of town for a few days and THEN this thread gets posted WITHOUT ANY OF THE DIALOG from the 8 pages of PM's.
I come back and in 1 POST offer all the evidence needed in any court to SHOW the FACT that i not only was the mistake in shipping rectified but that the refund was sent.
AND ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH...
You know what's also amazing? The fact that it took you TEN DAYS to get off your lazy ass and even buy a money order after you assured the guy you were sending him a refund. It's also amazing that it took a public outing to provoke some sort of proactive response from you.

because now... Jackie thinks... that he may remember a post on another website...3-4 years ago... in which someone... he thinks might be me...

misrepresented a variX as a VX.

WOW!
No, Kellet, it was you and it happened on AR where you post as KSTEPHENS and it was initially handled via PMs so as not to trash your ad, but that wasn't good enough for you, was it?

Feedback Summary
Negative Feedback
(Low score is better)
Past 30 days: None

Past 60 days: None
Past 90 days: 1
Past 120 days: 1

Total Feedbacks:
Positive Feedbacks: 316
Neutral Feedbacks: 0
Negative Feedbacks: 3

----
99%
So what? It's well-established at this point in the evolution of the internet that con artists often fabricate their own feedback.

how is it do you suppose that i fabricated hundreds of gunbroker transactions with hundreds of gunbroker uses who themselves have combined thousands of feedback posts?
PRETTY FK-ING ELABORATE TO STEAL $95, DONT YOU THINK?
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../true/Re_Leupold_2_7_compact#Post3074794

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Remington_700_30_06_Mnt_loa#Post3063416

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...rue/Re_WTS_Bullets_and_brass#Post3054924

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Anyone_with_a_new_ankle_bit#Post3053129

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...rue/Re_Kimber_308_Montana_FS#Post3053057

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._SKS_M_MODEL_AK_47_mag_Parat#Post3021832

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Ruger_Vaquero_44mag_Stag_gr#Post3014753

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Brass_223_5_56_LC_FC_WCC_Wi#Post3006225

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._reloading_stuff_9mm_heads_r#Post2997811

Since jackie is obviously unable to bring about ANYTHING other than speculation about some infringment on another website... and since i obviously have no intention of sucking his d1ck i will not respond to anymore of his accusations until he can form 1... a single one with any substance.
good morning...
regardless.
while no amount of fact will change what you guys think of me i will list the facts.
I would first like to add that my history on the campfires church discussions have colored this fiasco and its sad to see grown men (perhaps grown) who would use something like this to get at someone who shares different political views.
I can assure you. not many people get to 300+ A+ transactions on Gunbroker being a thief.
When the item, a weaver scope, was mailed it was sent to another member here by accident. that member is TACKSMACKER. He purchased that Remington Mountain rifle from me.
He notified me of the mistake and said he would be happy to ship it to the correct adderss if i would send it to him.
You sent me the above scope,

Tacksmacker
Josh Thalman
22630 SE 268th Pl.
Maple Valley, WA 98038

thanks chief. sory for the trouble. if youll drop it in the mail i'll send you the money to cover the shipping+. sorry for the bother.
kellet
Yep, Sent Weds. USPS. He should get it soon. He also sent me a note and I told his same.

Tacksmacker

In this "mean time" I contacted Josh a dozen times or more and tried to keep him advised of the situation. as well I offered him a full refund + expenses if he didnt want the scope.

i sent the scope to another member by accident. i jus returned from being out of town for a week. check my posting history if you dont belive it. the memeber is tacksmacker, you are welcom to PM him to confirm this story. i appologize for the mix-up. I am having him send the scope directly. If you want me to refund you money i will do that monday AM as soon as the post office opens. your call. again. i appologize for the delay. let me know what you want to do. i will refund you the $95 + cost of the money order and the stamped envelope if you want that or the scope, whichever.

After a time I recieved the scope doe to a mistake in address made by tacksmaker that i can hold him 100% harmeless in. he did everything on his end that could be expected and it was a simple mix up between 2 numbers. I provide the following as evidence.
[Linked Image]
when this came to me i follwed up, with haste, to Josh with the following message...
I just got back in town yesterday and this AM the mail delivered the scope to me.
Marked NO SUCH NUMBER because david mailed it to 208th and not 268th as i indicated.

Josh Thalman
22630 SE 268th Pl.
Maple Valley, WA 98038

thanks chief. sory for the trouble. ill get postage + in the mail to cover the expense.

I then proceeded to mail out a POSTAL MONEY ORDER for $100 to cover the cost of the scope $95 and an additional 5% to cover his original MO cost, envelope, stamp ect.
[Linked Image]

I can assure you I didnt purchase a money order, make it out to Josh and then NOT mail it to him.

No history of sales or purchases here or anyplace like gunbroker can malign a seller w/ 2000+ posts and a history of sales (remington Ti, mountain rifle, ruger SA, glock, scopes ect ect ect) here and 10's of thousands of dollars in sales on gunbroker and the latter is attacked?

Now i have done what i was expected to do. I sent Josh a full + refund. I have NEVER had a payment lost or a shipment lost EVER!
why he is claiming that he doesnt have the money is beyond me. you guys seem to feel his 70 posts automaticly indicate he is above bar, so i'll let you figure out the reason.

And to you guys who have used this to make yourselves feel better about the little religious debates on the campfire ill say this.
you have called me a liar, a cheat. you have flat out called me dishonest. I hope that you find someway to justify that with yourselves. regardless of how we go after each other in other posts or forums I would never sink so far as to call out someones character to get some type of revenge.
Cohiba........Cohiba, Cohiba, Cohiba!
Message dated 7-3-09:

Josh Thalman
22630 SE 268th Pl.
Maple Valley, WA 98038

Money order purchased -- nowhere does it indicate sent -- 7-13-09:
[Linked Image]

Reckon it has nothing to do with your church discussions...

Originally Posted by GregW

You're just a dick

So?
that makes me a thief?

PRETTY FK-ING ELABORATE PLAN JUST TO STEAL $95, DONT YOU THINK?
how is it do you suppose that i fabricated hundreds of gunbroker transactions with hundreds of gunbroker uses who themselves have combined thousands of feedback posts?
PRETTY FK-ING ELABORATE TO STEAL $95, DONT YOU THINK?
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../true/Re_Leupold_2_7_compact#Post3074794

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Remington_700_30_06_Mnt_loa#Post3063416

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...rue/Re_WTS_Bullets_and_brass#Post3054924

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Anyone_with_a_new_ankle_bit#Post3053129

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...rue/Re_Kimber_308_Montana_FS#Post3053057

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._SKS_M_MODEL_AK_47_mag_Parat#Post3021832

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Ruger_Vaquero_44mag_Stag_gr#Post3014753

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Brass_223_5_56_LC_FC_WCC_Wi#Post3006225

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._reloading_stuff_9mm_heads_r#Post2997811

Since jackie is obviously unable to bring about ANYTHING other than speculation about some infringment on another website... and since i obviously have no intention of sucking his d1ck i will not respond to anymore of his accusations until he can form 1... a single one with any substance.
No, Kellet, I don't think you went to any special trouble trying to beat someone out of a mere $95. I think you're just that damned arrogant you thought the guy would go away and not bother you and you'd get around to fixing things when you got around to it.

And yeah, there are people who'll back it up, namely DRG over on AR because he was stuck cleaning up the mess you were making in the classifieds section over there.
Originally Posted by GregW

You're just a dick
So?
that makes me a thief?

PRETTY FK-ING ELABORATE PLAN JUST TO STEAL $95, DONT YOU THINK?
Speaking of SO, SO WHY DID IT TAKE YOU TEN DAYS TO GET OFF YOUR ASS AND BUY A MONEY ORDER? SO WHAT ABOUT THAT, KELLET?
Everything I need to know about Ringworm, I learned from this thread.....

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3020308/1

Who cares about your so called "hundreds of positive feedbacks on Gunbroker", this ain't Gunbroker. Good luck selling stuff on this site again.
Originally Posted by savage24
Everything I need to know about Ringworm, I learned from this thread.....

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3020308/1
He had some similarly racially intolerant posts on TFL. (Look up username "PSE" over there.) I guess I forgot bigot in things he could be called. But I digress....

Where's Dogshooter's money, Kellet? How 'bout you cough it up and call it a day?
Hey Briskstop,

What is wrong with you. The fact is he DID send the $$ back. It should not have taken 10 days to get the MO I will say that but whatever his reason is, if you do not know the reason then what's your point? The fact is he offered a full refund plus misc charges and gave the buyer an option ot get his money back or keep the scope. That to me is a honest man attempting to retify the situation. I cannot speak for Ringworm for his reasons to wait 10 days but he DID send money back and he made an attempt to fix the situation by offering to send money back plus the misc charges. We are not perfect and you sure as h3ll ain't perfect urself. I am not sure why you guys are jumping on Ringworm but for me I'd buy his crap if he had something I wanted because as far as I know, he has not stolen any money.
Lets see...
70 posts, no sales history

or me

2300+ posts, thousands of dollars in transactions...

to say i am a liar when i am out of town one needs only to say it.
I provide documentation, photos and dialog as evidence.

But that doesnt matter because of this little campfire witchhunt about our political differences.

You guys are something else. While I was in the mountains these past few days i was hopeing that the MO finally got to Josh. I was wondering why after years and years of doing deals that this one got so screwed up and if the Mo didnt get to him why hadnt it gotten back to me.
Then i thought...
sometimes people get so invested in thier statements that even when facts to the contrary abound they will not see the light.
regardless of RIGHT or WRONG.
so all Josh has to do is say..."I never got it" and thats it, huh?
Ok.
Well, im not gonna hold you aszholes statements against him. I said I'd make it right and i will. but im not going to sit here and answer to the likes of jackie treehorn or any of you others whos only REAL interest is to disparage me over political matters unattatched to this incident.
Originally Posted by valad
Hey Briskstop,

What is wrong with you. The fact is he DID send the $$ back. It should not have taken 10 days to get the MO I will say that but whatever his reason is, if you do not know the reason then what's your point? The fact is he offered a full refund plus misc charges and gave the buyer an option ot get his money back or keep the scope. That to me is a honest man attempting to retify the situation. I cannot speak for Ringworm for his reasons to wait 10 days but he DID send money back and he made an attempt to fix the situation by offering to send money back plus the misc charges. We are not perfect and you sure as h3ll ain't perfect urself. I am not sure why you guys are jumping on Ringworm but for me I'd buy his crap if he had something I wanted because as far as I know, he has not stolen any money.
What's wrong with you? Dogshooter hasn't received SQUAT in terms of a refund. Go back and READ the thread, not just the parts you like.
I said I'd make it right and i will.
You've been saying that for a month and you haven't made squat right for Dogshooter. You said you were going to send him a refund, but it took you ten days to even get around to buying a money order. He hasn't received anything, Kellet. Nothing but more excuses. You can't even prove you sent anything. How about that, Kellet?
haven't you heard that things CAN get lost in the mail. Yeah...its happened to me before. AND besides I do not see why Ringworm wants to screw up his integrity here...I think you are taking too much for face value LOL...this is the damn internet remember that!
Originally Posted by valad
haven't you heard that things CAN get lost in the mail. Yeah...its happened to me before. AND besides I do not see why Ringworm wants to screw up his integrity here...I think you are taking too much for face value LOL...this is the damn internet remember that!
Kellet had the opportunity to purchase a tracking service of some sort. He chose not to do so. Kellet had the opportunity to advise Dogshooter the refund would be delayed and he chose not to do so. Kellet also had the opportunity to resend the refund. He also chose not to do so.

There seems to be a certain pattern of choices on Kellet's part and none of them good.
Brickstop you are sure making a big deal out of something that is none of your business.
They are both douche bags..lets move on...
Originally Posted by 721_tomahawk
They are both douche bags..lets move on...
Lol
Since it obviously is the big issue ill tell you... And i am in no way proud if this but it happens.
I was in jail. i live on the actual border of the city and the county. my backyard fence seperates me from $400 a month apartments in the county. The night of july 4th people in the apartments were intentionally lobbing fireworks over the fence and into my yard and my nieghbors yards. I called the city police who told me that they couldnt do anything because its legal to shoot fireworks in the county. the sheriffs dept told me the same thing and that i would need to contact the city.
now these folks were not shooting the fireworks over the fence due to elevation or wind ect. they were running to the fence and tossing the fireowrks over BY HAND before they went off.
So i did what anyone else would do and it got me arrested, somewhat. i was given a choice of staying in jail or bowing down to scum and i decided wrong.
So.
now you have the answer to the big mystery.
it doesnt change the fact that I sent the money AS SOON AS I COULD.
And the plot thickens...
I was in jail.
You don't say? Someone as tolerant as Archie Bunker was in the hoosegow? Go figure.

it doesnt change the fact that I sent the money AS SOON AS I COULD.
You haven't proved you sent anything.
you know what F- you.
littering less than 15 pounds-1st offense.
The reason I had to sit in jail was because I told the judge that i wasnt going to pick up the crap they had thrown into my yard and the yards around me.
I picked it all up out of our yards and then threw it back over the fence. in the view of a deputy. the magistrate told me i could sit in jail or i could go back and pick up all the trash. BIG Fking Deal.

yeah treehorn. I bought him the money order... but didnt send it because i wanted to get ridden like a rented mule here.
its all part of some elaboret plan to sabotoge my sales here at the classifieds.
Lets see...

or me

to say i am a liar when i am out of town one needs only to say it.
I provide documentation, photos and dialog as evidence.

But that doesnt matter because of this little campfire witchhunt about our political differences.

You guys are something else. While I was in the mountains these past few days i was hopeing that the MO finally got to Josh. I was wondering why after years and years of doing deals that this one got so screwed up and if the Mo didnt get to him why hadnt it gotten back to me.
Then i thought...
sometimes people get so invested in thier statements that even when facts to the contrary abound they will not see the light.
regardless of RIGHT or WRONG.
so all Josh has to do is say..."I never got it" and thats it, huh?
Ok.
Well, im not gonna hold you aszholes statements against him. I said I'd make it right and i will. but im not going to sit here and answer to the likes of jackie treehorn or any of you others whos only REAL interest is to disparage me over political matters unattatched to this incident.
You mean i've been a member all this time and I only have 70 posts? And no sales history? I have nothing to prove to you but you need to get your facts straight before posting misinformation.
you know what F- you.
littering less than 15 pounds-1st offense.
The reason I had to sit in jail was because I told the judge that i wasnt going to pick up the crap they had thrown into my yard and the yards around me.
I picked it all up out of our yards and then threw it back over the fence. in the view of a deputy. the magistrate told me i could sit in jail or i could go back and pick up all the trash. BIG Fking Deal.

yeah treehorn. I bought him the money order... but didnt send it because i wanted to get ridden like a rented mule here.
its all part of some elaboret plan to sabotoge my sales here at the classifieds.
I think your incident of incarceration says more about you than anything. Didn't you think you had a responsibility to those around you to stay OUT of jail? Financial obligations? Familial obligations? Professional obligations? Or were you only thinking about yourself in the right here, right now?

Again, a certain pattern is emerging.
I have an obligation not to let people chit on me.
If i have to eat cold ham sandwiches and sleep on a cot for a week, so be it.
I am sure that you would have buried your head in the sand and not stood up for whats right.
I am not going to have punks and chitbags destroying my property and then get told by a magistrate that I'M going to go pick up thier garbage.
You would have let them burn down your backyard and house and said nothing?
what kind of a man are you?
just like the way you choose to attack me here has nothing to do with the facts. you are just stirring the chit for fun or some twisted for of retribution.
I'd rather my family know that i will do whats right and not bend overand take it.
AND I ahve done whats right with regards to dogshooter.
I screwed up and sent the scope to TACKSMAKER, who in turn screwed up and sent the scope tot he wrong address. it came back to me and i sent josh the money. he says he doesnt have it. so i do what send it again? and again? and again? till he has a few hundred bucks? No, wait... I should charter a flight to WWA and give him the money face to face cash?
When the PO tells me the MO hasnt cleared and i get a replacement I will send it to him. certifed, adult signature, priority w/ added $ for the hassle.

I have an onligation not to let people chit on me.
And how's that been working for you, Kellet? smirk Think "WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER."

Why don't you sort out Dogshooter's refund and call it a day. Fair enough?
I have an obligation not to let people chit on me.
I am sure that you would have buried your head in the sand and not stood up for whats right.
I am not going to have punks and chitbags destroying my property and then get told by a magistrate that I'M going to go pick up thier garbage.
You would have let them burn down your backyard and house and said nothing?
what kind of a man are you?
just like the way you choose to attack me here has nothing to do with the facts. you are just stirring the chit for fun or some twisted for of retribution.
I'd rather my family know that i will do whats right and not bend overand take it.
AND I ahve done whats right with regards to dogshooter.
I screwed up and sent the scope to TACKSMAKER, who in turn screwed up and sent the scope tot he wrong address. it came back to me and i sent josh the money. he says he doesnt have it. so i do what send it again? and again? and again? till he has a few hundred bucks? No, wait... I should charter a flight to WWA and give him the money face to face cash?
When the PO tells me the MO hasnt cleared and i get a replacement I will send it to him. certifed, adult signature, priority w/ added $ for the hassle.

Now we're at the heart of the issue. YOU made a mistake and YOU want Dogshooter to accept that mistake, Kellet. YOUR mistake, Kellet.

The correct answer would be for you to cough up the money and send it to Dogshooter RIGHT NOW. YOUR actions were what caused this situation to occur and the responsibility is on YOU, Kellet, to make it right. You've tried to marginalize the amount of money in question as insignificant, therefore it shouldn't be any hardship whatsoever for you to send him another refund POST HASTE.

Show you really are a "man," Kellet, and give this gentleman his refund.

[Linked Image]

futher... there is nothing i can add to this.
no anweres to questions or proof other than what i have laid out I can offer.
i centainly am not going to indulge treehorn or his ilk any longer in thier personal agenda which has nothing to do w/ this incident.
The speculation that i may or may not be an AS$HOLE has nothing to do with fact that I bought and mailed the refund + extra to cover expenses. I dont intend to continue sending money until I have verification that the first payment wasnt recieved.
Well, it looks like Kellet isn't much of a "man" after all. Sorry, Dogshooter, it looks like Kellet is going to keep your money or at least the use of it. He can't and won't make any attempt to prove that he sent you anything and wants you to suffer for his mistake and generally POOR choices.

What an HONORABLE person BIGOT you are, Kellet. Hopefully you'll get repaid in kind.
I've done everything on my part... I sent you money... you sent me nothing... for TWO MONTHS:

FACT:
You got my money in less than 4 days:
5/31/09:

the money got here yesterday, by the way.

6/3/09 I asked you if you'd sent it yet, and for a tracking # (which I've never received)
yes, its in route.

6/12/09 I finally get this message... also, you still had my address from the previous PMs:
i screwed the pooch and sent the scope to the wrong guy. please send me your address again. sorry.

6/13/09... you did offer me a refund at this point, however you also indicated the the scope would be shipped right out... should have take you up on that... though we all know I wouldn't have seen my money then either:
I am having him send the scope directly. If you want me to refund you money i will do that monday AM as soon as the post office opens. your call. again. i appologize for the delay. let me know what you want to do. i will refund you the $95 + cost of the money order and the stamped envelope if you want that or the scope, whichever.

OVER A WEEK LATER 6/22/09 you wrote:
I spoke to david this AM. He is shipping the scope now. I am really sorry for the delay. i cant really rush him as he isnt reasponsible for my screw ups. i hope you understand.

SO... here we are... a MONTH later... and the scope still hasn't even been shipped.

Then... after it had already been screwed up TWICE... you waited another week to even purchase the money order that you claimed to be sending me on 7/04.

Now... after two months... you start to claim I'm the shady one... even though you did nothing to cover your own ass in this:
hard to belive, huh?
well, i have a copy of the money order and I put it in the mail... SO I know its been sent.
I am starting to develop a theory or two about why you say you dont have it.

THEN THERE'S THIS LITTLE GEM:
I dont work for the post office.
this is how that works...
you put what you want into an envelope w/ a stamp on it.
then you either drop it into one of those big blue boxs or you hand it to the postal carrier (i did the latter since i was standing INSIDE the post office).
then the magic of postal delivery happens.
then they put it in the mail box.
ta-da.
you have the money order, i dont have any doubt that you already have it. so do what ever you need to. i have proof that i purchased it and im not going to do a GD thing till further until a claim can be made.
I have appologized to you and been very civil. you are starting to get rude and abusive. so you can expect the same from me in return.

What you failed to do, is get any type of tracking/delivery confirmation #... for $.50 this would have saved all of us some anguish.

So, there you have it... I sent money (which you admit to receiving)... and was sent no goods. I waited over 2 months, then took my grievance public. I've waded through shady excuse after shady excuse... and you accuse me of being "Rude and Abusive"?

DUDE...

The onus of proof lies on you... not me... we've established that I upheld my end of the deal... you cannot/will not establish that you've upheld yours.

"These are the facts, and they are undeniable" ~Kevin Bacon 'A Few Good Men'... of which, you are apparently not.

#735941 - 06/26/09 08:33 AM Re: weaver
Dogshooter

Nope... I talked to tacksmacker... he shipped it out on Wednesday. You don't have to cancel anything... or refund anything... all I want is a tracking #, or some kind of confirmation that it had been shipped. Since you couldn't supply that... I asked Dave... he abliged...

So your conversation with tacksmaker was what another part of this elaborate plan to screw myself out of money and ruin my sales reputation.
Or i suppose Tacksmaker is in on this as well...

Sorry. I [bleep] up and sent YOUR scope to DAVID by mistake.
David told me he would happily mail it to you, so i put a 10 spot in the mail to cover it. I have no control over when tacksmaker got around to shipping the scope. You spoke to him, you said...
I offered a full + refund and you declined it.
the scope circled around and finally came back to me becasue david transposed 2 numbers in the addresss. NOT MY FAULT, but hey.. since he was doing me a favor anyway i take it.

So i straight up tell you your getting a full + refund. I mail out a money order and dont buy a track/ or DC or whatever.
So now, oddly enough, you say you dont have the money order.

So im expected to do what?

go buy another one and send it to you in hopes that you'll say you got it?

let me say this...
If you reached under a magazine opn your desk and found the envelope w/ the money order in it dated 2 weeks ago it wouldnt change anything...
whats said is said. whats been accused about me has been done. even though i have provided proof, its never going to erase the stuff already said.
So i will do exactly what I can to ensure that you recieve every single red penny you are owed. i will do it 100% with regards to the rules of the USPS and be damned if i dont.

Imagine, Ringworm, at the heart of a major campfirestorm.....status quo. Got everbody fired up, he been in jail, he been this n' that. What really surprises me is he expects everbody to simply believe his whole story, just like that. Not like his rep has been stellar to begin with. Oh, well. Maybe he's telling the truth this time....but Dogshooter aint got squat for HIS trouble. Ringworm, now I know I did the right thing putting you on ignore a long time ago.
my reputation is representative of my dealings.
Please...
someone provide a single time...
a single transaction that i have represented something wrongly. taken something that didnt belong to me.
stolen a single dime.

please...

provide a link, a statement... anything.

All i see is accusations.

there is no belive to it...
I have provided the statements and the evidence.
An Inquiry Form 6401 will be submitted before the days end. When the results of the inquiry are complete I will move forward.
Dogshooter:

Since Kellet still wants to play games and thumb his nose at you, your next move should be to contact the circuit solicitor's office. http://www.co.spartanburg.sc.us/govt/depts/sol/index.htm

You can file a charge of misdemeanor embezzlement through this office based on the information you currently have. Given Kellet's present legal troubles, I'm sure the solicitor's office already has quite a bit of information on him. Don't play games, Dogshooter. This clown wants to play games and here's the means to an end as well as your money.
my reputation is representative of my dealings.
Please...
someone provide a single time...
a single transaction that i have represented something wrongly. taken something that didnt belong to me.
stolen a single dime.

please...

provide a link, a statement... anything.

All i see is accusations.
Actually, I see where you've admitted taking this man's money and not providing him with anything besides a lot of sad sack excuses. And that's representative of your reputation, too.
Glad to see things are still status quo at the campfire...
Funny, most of this schitstorm reads like this:

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

My ignore list just grew by 3. Can you guess which 3????? grin grin
Not that it changes anything but an inquiry has been submitted.
[Linked Image]
(Lots of time on your hands) + (A hyper-inflated ego)= High Post Count

Sometimes it's nothing more than that.
Not that it changes anything but an inquiry has been submitted.
[Linked Image]

That does change something... it shows me that you're at least somewhat concerned about what's going on. For the last couple of weeks you've basically told me to pound sand... that it wasn't your fault... and accused me of keeping the MO in hopes you'd send another one.

For the record... all I want is my $90 back... that's it. I appreciate you filing this form. I've been trying to get you to accept some responsibility here... and you have to some extent.

Now... You want to go double or nothing that I haven't seen it?
Soooo... I appreciate everyone's imput... some of you guys are a little more vicious than I expected. I'm sorry Bricktop's name got dragged into this, though it wasn't by me.

Ringworm has done what he can do at this point... there will be no resolution untill after 8/13, at which point we'll know if/where the MO was cashed... and another can be issued. I'll be sure to update the post when the greivance is resolved.

Call me stupid... but I believe ringworm is trying to resolve this now, so lets leash the hounds and allow him an opportunity to fix the problem.

Stand by....
Dogshooter,

I have been by the computer for the past few days recovering from a surgery. This whole thread has been better than most of the TV I have been watching. You deserve an award for your patience and persistence, but I still believe your act of kissing Wendy in "Sand Lot" was still your best performance.

I am a fan....Shrapnel
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Dogshooter,
I still believe your act of kissing Wendy in "Sand Lot" was still your best performance.

"Been planning it for years!"
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Its the same here. Been that way for some time. [bleep] em both
Lets see...

or me

Just goes to show that post counts do not establish credibility...thing is, HE wasn't selling...he was buying...dickhead +P
I've got to go get some popcorn and a soda, anyone else need anything to help enjoy the show?
Originally Posted by willhunt4
I've got to go get some popcorn and a soda, anyone else need anything to help enjoy the show?

Yeah,,,,,,,,,,an enema!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one has yet come up with a single transaction in the history of my internet dealing on this site or any other site in which I took a sigle GD penny from ANYONE without making them happy.

NOT ONE instance in which I misrepresented an item and not one person who has purchased an item from me that was not exactly as described if not better.

yet Im a liar, a cheat and a louse.

I sold a remington Ti here, a remington mountain rifle, a ruger SA, a SKS, a glock, half a dozen scopes, pounds and pounds of bullets and brass...

BUT NO!

you little piss ants who have problems with my view points on immagration or religion or whathave you want to come over to this forum and bash me because your fking cowards.

No one has yet come up with a single transaction in the history of my internet dealing on this site or any other site in which I took a sigle GD penny from ANYONE without making them happy.
There's this one and that's a single transaction. And you have yet to resolve that dispute. You've also resorted to questioning Dogshooter's honesty and integrity, but you're sure as hell indignant if anyone even intimates the same of you. Just give him his money back and call it a day, Kellet.
FWIW: I completed a rifle transaction with extras earlier this spring with Kellet. Everything was professional and completed in a timely manner. I have no regrets and would do it again. Seems as though some people just have too much time on their hands. If you want instant gratification, walk into the store and hand them the cash and get your merchandise. If you are maybe looking to same a little money and don't need it as this exact moment then dealing here is problem free for the most part.
I've bought brass from Ringworm.......it was all good....no problem................IMHO

Its the same here. Been that way for some time. [bleep] em both

+2
Keep on keepin' those buyers happy.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3054181/1
I have no problem vouching for Bricktop he has been very fair & honest in my dealings with him. If he says hes not Ring worm I believe him.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Get your names straight..... - 07/30/09
Ringworm is a controversial guy.However I have had several transactions with him that have been good.He will make it right.I think that this whole deal is out of hand.You guys aught to reread your postings.Its like a Grade School Playground!!!! Huntz
No it's not. smile
Posted By: Jamie Re: Get your names straight..... - 07/30/09
It sucks to have to call a guy out on the open forum like this but Josh wasn't left much of a choice. I like to see folks around the fire showing their teeth, thier just protecting a good thing. I bet now everything will get resolved between ring worm and dogshooter, that was the purpose of this post in the first place.
I don't understand how it's grade school on my part... Everything I posted was fact... and so far the results of my public inditement are exactly what I expected... it lit a fire under ringworm's ass... and we got the wheels turning again.

For the record... I told him two weeks ago that I'd wait untill it had been two months... then make my greivance public. I did just that. I even witheld his name at the begining so he'd have an opportunity to man-up... unfortunately, some other good folks got their names dragged through the mud... not by me, but by some guys who're pretty handy with the search function. So, I put his name up... and some other folks hopped on the bandwagon and proceeded to rake ringworm over the coals.

I have no animosity for Kellen... and I'd probably do business with him again (after this is cleared-up). I just want this deal resolved... when it is, I'll publicly clear his name. From now untill the middle of August... I'll consider this matter handled. He did what he could do... I'll wait and see what happens... I encourage you all to do the same.
Tune in on 8-13-09 for the next show. Hope the next one is as good as the first!
Bought several boxes of ammo from Kellet. No problem...

g
Posted By: TC1 Re: Get your names straight..... - 07/30/09
Dogshooter, you're on firm ground as is Bricktop. Funny thing, I don't hang out on the campfire forum, but I had Ringworm on ignore too. I think he was showing his azz on the AR-15 forum or something. I can't remember.

Ringworm, you owe the man a refund. He obviously didn't get the 1st one you sent him. Even if you had a tracking# it still wouldn't change anything, he didn't get his money back that he sent you in good faith. I know our problems (life) get in the way of what we know is the right thing to do sometimes. Fortunately you have the chance to make this right. I would take advantage of it. Put yourself in Dogshooter's shoes. You know you wouldn't want to be treated this way.

Sometimes you just have to "man up" and do what's right. I promise you it'll improve your image here.

Terry
I publicly posted that I would be out of town, up on the reservation.
While i was gone dogshooter chose to bring this public...
not while i was able to defend myself.
I already had every intention of fileing the inquiry as I told him before I left town...

#757365 - 07/24/09 04:31 AM Re: weaver
ringworm to josh, " do whatever you think is right. I have already explained in as much detail as i can that i have mailed the money order to you and until i can make a claim it is out of my hands."
I returned from NC tuesday night WED AM i answered the questions posed... got the MO recipt, went to the PO and and filed the form.

So what exactly did this whole rant accomplish other than some people who dont like me politicaly haveing a place to vent at my expense...

People who have never had a single deal with me and only know i exist from a political forum...
Originally Posted by Sheister

If it isn't obvious already, the scope was never shipped anywhere and your money has never been sent back either. The longer this miscreant scumbag delays, the better chance you'll just give up and write it off and he'll be off free to scam the next person in line.

Originally Posted by DKA
Will not deal with Ringworm here or Gunbroker, has toooo much bad luck and mistakes.

Originally Posted by bea175
No matter how many alias this guy uses i can't stand a dishonest man or woman. I just can't understand a thiefs state of mind or how he lives with himself pretending to be a friend and all the time planning to rip you off. I guess i will never understand people like that.

Originally Posted by rem_7
When he gets back he's gonna have all kinds of bs excuses and try to turn this around on dogshooter....wait and see

or just act like the usual azz he is

Originally Posted by bearmgc
Not like his rep has been stellar to begin with. Oh, well. Maybe he's telling the truth this time....

...thing is, HE wasn't selling...he was buying...dickhead +P

a few of the people who have dealt with me...
Originally Posted by GeoW
Bought several boxes of ammo from Kellet. No problem...

g

Originally Posted by Huntz
Ringworm is a controversial guy.However I have had several transactions with him that have been good. He will make it right.. Huntz

Originally Posted by ULA65
FWIW: I completed a rifle transaction with extras earlier this spring with Kellet. Everything was professional and completed in a timely manner. I have no regrets and would do it again.

Originally Posted by Haybaler
I've bought brass from Ringworm.......it was all good....no problem................IMHO

Nothing for nothing, things get screwed up, people go on vacation, get tied up in family matters, etc. The scope was sent to me in error. I notified RINGWORM, he was out of town and got back to me in a couple days. RINGWORM requested me to mail the scope because guy was looking for it. I did mail it for him and address got crossed up in translation by 1 number. To get to the chase, I have dealt with RINGWORM before and he has always been a CLASS A guy and treated me very well. Hell, he even sent me 10 bucks for a $3.50 shipment trying to get this right ! I think due to my dealings with RINGWORM that this is a classic case of [bleep] HAPPENS ! Give the guy a chance. I would deal with him again based on my past experiences and servises received. Let's all take a deep breath and see what happens by next week.

Tacksmacker
Ringworm, nothing you wrote in your last post changes the fact that you owe dogshooter $95.00. No matter how hard you try you aren't the victim here. Do the right thing and send the man his money back. It's the only thing that will make this go away. The lost M/O is your problem, not Dogshooters. What is so hard about that to understand?

Terry
Originally Posted by tacksmacker
Nothing for nothing, things get screwed up, people go on vacation, get tied up in family matters, etc. The scope was sent to me in error. I notified RINGWORM, he was out of town and got back to me in a couple days. RINGWORM requested me to mail the scope because guy was looking for it. I did mail it for him and address got crossed up in translation by 1 number. To get to the chase, I have dealt with RINGWORM before and he has always been a CLASS A guy and treated me very well. Hell, he even sent me 10 bucks for a $3.50 shipment trying to get this right ! I think due to my dealings with RINGWORM that this is a classic case of [bleep] HAPPENS ! Give the guy a chance. I would deal with him again based on my past experiences and servises received. Let's all take a deep breath and see what happens by next week.

Tacksmacker

thank you Chief.
Interesting thread.

I'll make it short, since I have no dog in the fight but you keep avoiding doing the right thing.

Funny how you get butt-hurt when people here call you a LAIR, but you did the same Gall darned thing to the poster.....by PM, you suggetsed he has your first $100 and is asking you to send another $100 his way.....

I am surprised nobody else sees this....but me.

JA

So, Chief, did you or did you not call HIM a Liar?.....
THIS POST SHOULD BE CLOSED: TS has just verified a few facts..
close the door on this....a mountain out of a mole-hill...

Rick, you should not have allowed this to go on so long!

Everybody has a chip or two in their windshield!!!!!!!!!!!
Does dogshooter have his money? Some see to have lost sight of the most important fact here. Who are you anyway, our new self appointed moderator?
Originally Posted by hemiallen
Interesting thread.

I'll make it short, since I have no dog in the fight but you keep avoiding doing the right thing.

Funny how you get butt-hurt when people here call you a LAIR, but you did the same Gall darned thing to the poster.....by PM, you suggetsed he has your first $100 and is asking you to send another $100 his way.....

JA

#754139 - 07/20/09 04:03 PM Re: weaver
Dogshooter
CHECKED THE MAIL TODAY... STILL NOTHING... if you even did send it.

whats that?
07/20/09 ...if you even did send it.

my PM to him before his accusation was this..."As i have already stated. A postal money order with above serial # has been mailed to you at the address you provided. I have no control over the postal system. I have the recipt on hand and will file a claim with the post office ASAP, if at that time you have not recieved it."

his response was that I HAD NOT sent payment.. that I was a liar.

get this thru your head (s).
Im not sending another penny, to ANYONE until the PO tells me that the first MO is accounted for.
his reimbursment will be in exess of the purchase price to include his expenses of purchasing and mailing the MO and I will ADD an addition % equal to the average interest rate of a savings account.
NO MORE!
Did I question whether you sent it our not? YES I DID... after a couple of weeks you have to wonder.

I also questioned if you sent it to the right address... you can understand why.

I never meant this to be a bash ringworm thread... let's keep in mind that I originally witheld his name... and I'm the one who's had to wade through excuse after excuse... I'm the one without goods or money that was promised. Yet, I'm satisfied with the results of this post... at least as it pertains to the action taken by ringworm. I appreciate the helpful posts... but honestly don't understand why this turned into a pack of dogs. I've promised to publicly clear his name when this is all taken care of... and I can only hope that all of you who are throwing jabs do the same when my money is received.

My intent was never to call ringworm a thief or a liar, either publicly or in private... I just wanted to apply a little pressure when my other methods had failed. I will do business again with Kellen... once this is cleared up, I'm not a grudge kind of guy. Life is far to difficult to carry the extra weight of unforgiveness...
Is this a correct copy of a PM you sent dogshooter?
"Originally Posted By: ringworm
I dont work for the post office.
this is how that works...
you put what you want into an envelope w/ a stamp on it.
then you either drop it into one of those big blue boxs or you hand it to the postal carrier (i did the latter since i was standing INSIDE the post office).
then the magic of postal delivery happens.
then they put it in the mail box.
ta-da.
you have the money order, i dont have any doubt that you already have it. so do what ever you need to. i have proof that i purchased it and im not going to do a GD thing till further until a claim can be made.
I have appologized to you and been very civil. you are starting to get rude and abusive. so you can expect the same from me in return. "

Seems to me you are calling him a liar, that he has the money .....???

No judgement is being passed on either side by ME, I am just reporting the way I read this comedy.

If you don't like it, TS. Nobody has noticed what I have posted, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. You, mr seller, started calling Dogshooter a Liar and then started accusing others here of doing the same.

Funny how you posted a calm version of what you sent Dogshooter, and I located where you called him, in so many words, A LAIR AND A THEIF...... saying he has the postal money order.....

OR DIDN'T YOU WRITE WHAT DOGSHOOTER POSTED?
yes I wrote every bit of that in PM #759122 - 07/26/09 06:30 AM

6 days after I had been accused of NOT EVEN SENDING THE MO!!!
the same MO that i have already posted a pic of.

just curious... But what is it about him that leaves you to automaticly belive that he never got the MO and automaticly belive that i didnt send it...
I mean the assumption is that Josh is "above the board". And im not saying he's not. i dont have any personl knowledge of him.

but it seems to me that the desire to color this in his favor is overwhelming even in light of the physical proof i have offered and the related members who have #1 spoken on my behalf as to my buisness dealings #2 certified the accounts of the event as tacksmaker has?

WHY is it that he's 100% legit, that theres zero chance he has the first money order and will cash it when he gets the second?
I mean, many of you flat out called me a thief and a cheat and even so far as to say that my gunbroker feedback was concoced and rigged... that i ripped off people on other sites... NO EVIDENCE OF SUCH! NO PROOF OF ANYTHING! why the jump to conclude that the proof and testament I have offered is fabricated but that the mere statement of josh is gospel?

yes I wrote every bit of that in PM #759122 - 07/26/09 06:30 AM

6 days after I had been accused of NOT EVEN SENDING THE MO!!!
the same MO that i have already posted a pic of.

just curious... But what is it about him that leaves you to automaticly belive that he never got the MO and automaticly belive that i didnt send it...
I mean the assumption is that Josh is "above the board". And im not saying he's not. i dont have any personl knowledge of him.

but it seems to me that the desire to color this in his favor is overwhelming even in light of the physical proof i have offered and the related members who have #1 spoken on my behalf as to my buisness dealings #2 certified the accounts of the event as tacksmaker has?

WHY is it that he's 100% legit, that theres zero chance he has the first money order and will cash it when he gets the second?
I mean, many of you flat out called me a thief and a cheat and even so far as to say that my gunbroker feedback was concoced and rigged... that i ripped off people on other sites... NO EVIDENCE OF SUCH! NO PROOF OF ANYTHING! why the jump to conclude that the proof and testament I have offered is fabricated but that the mere statement of josh is gospel?
What hemiallen and I both want to know is why have you accused Dogshooter of dishonesty, yet you're indignant as hell when the finger is pointed at you. Why is that, Kellet? That says a HELL of a lot about your character on its own.

And as has been pointed out, you still owe the man $95 and haven't provided a damned bit of product or compensation. Just excuse after excuse and sorry ass attitude.
Originally Posted by TC1
Ringworm, nothing you wrote in your last post changes the fact that you owe dogshooter $95.00. No matter how hard you try you aren't the victim here. Do the right thing and send the man his money back. It's the only thing that will make this go away. The lost M/O is your problem, not Dogshooters. What is so hard about that to understand?

Terry

Dogshooter can you please let us know when you have recieved your $95.00 from Ringworm.

This thread has been like a car wreck, I don't want to watch but....

ddj
Originally Posted by TC1
Does dogshooter have his money? Some see to have lost sight of the most important fact here. Who are you anyway, our new self appointed moderator?

========================

I'm no moderator, I'm just "another" putz...........!
Posted By: GeoW Re: Get your names straight..... - 07/30/09
I believe RW sent a money order. I believe DS has not received the money order. I believe it is fair for RW to see if and/or whom cashed the money order and go from there. Sound fair?

g
I believe RW sent a money order. I believe DS has not received the money order. I believe it is fair for RW to see if and/or whom cashed the money order and go from there. Sound fair?

g

I absolutely think that's fair... that's what I've been trying to get across to folks for the last two pages. Lets wait and see what happens....

g
No, it doesn't sound fair AT ALL. Kellet cannot prove he sent a money order or anything else for that matter. By his own admission, he didn't even bother with purchasing the most minimal of tracking services. After TWO MONTHS of having this person's money, the FAIR thing to do would be to refund it ASAP. He can track it down at his leisure, NOT Dogshooter's. mad
I'm good for now... lets just wait and see what happens... please. I believe he bought the MO... and for now I believe he sent it. So, I don't think he should have to pony up another $100 or so... after this deal has already cost him about $20-$30 and most of his reputation... though I've vowed to personally clear him when this deal is finished up.

I would pony up, buy another MO, and send it out... but that's just the way I roll. That's how I want to be treated... so that's what I'd do. However, the surest way to dissapointment this life has to offer, is to hold others to the standard that you hold yourself.
Posted By: ULA65 Re: Get your names straight..... - 07/30/09
though I've vowed to personally clear him when this deal is finished up.

What the fuxk does this mean? If I was ringworm, I would personnally deliver this MO and beat you like a red-headed stepchild.

Vowing to clear his name? How do you expect to clear his name with all the people who logged into this thread once and will not see it again? How many people have wrote off this website because they are sick and tired of people like you posting this stuff?

Man up and take of business yourself instead of recruiting everyone else.

What the fuxk does this mean? If I was ringworm, I would personnally deliver this MO and beat you like a red-headed stepchild.

Vowing to clear his name? How do you expect to clear his name with all the people who logged into this thread once and will not see it again? How many people have wrote off this website because they are sick and tired of people like you posting this stuff?

Kellet Stephens already had a reputation as a reprobate, bigoted piece of horse dung long before Dogshooter posted this thread. And I don't see anywhere Dogshooter recruited a single person to help him.

After two months of Kellet Stephens possessing Dogshooter's money, it's pretty damned understandable how the frustration boiled over.

If I had your money for a couple of months... and was slow-rolling you on its whereabouts... I'd fully expect to be publicly called out... and I'd take my beating like a man.

How long would you wait to get your $$$?

How would a tough guy like you handle this?

I tried for several weeks to get some kind of ameable solution... to no avail. I posted this... and at least got the wheels moving again. Seems like that is the proper protocal around these parts.

I never said I was sinless... I live in a glass house too... forgive and forget is how I roll... if some other folks can't do that... then it's on them. When I get my dough... I'll fully exonerate Kellet... publicly... on this very board. Untill then... I'm finished calling him out, and I can wait to see if the measures he has taken pan out. Again... I encourage you all to do the same.
Then leave it be until your money arrives, continually posting a repsonse to every post isn't solving anything.

smirk

[Linked Image]
Now THATS funny!!!!!!
I suspect the fire in your eyes blurred this tidbit I wrote above?

"No judgement is being passed on either side by ME, I am just reporting the way I read this comedy."

Again, I am not judging you or dogshooter, just posting what I read, for others to read and see what I saw posted.

BTW, I reread your reply to me, and as stated above it seems you didn't read my reply after you saw I posted....or are you replying to others?

The issue I see here is basically your attitude, much more than the ethics of what transpired. You started accusing him of lying about receiving the $ you sent, and I am sure he had some skeptical discussions after reading his input, but regardless your attitude was foul, being the guy with the scope in hand.

Anyone reading this has formed an opinion on both seller and buyer from your first reply, maybe they gave you the benefit of the doubt and formed an opinion on your second reply, but I am sure not many have changed their minds on your character from the posters who said you did them right.......

Just saying.....
just to remind you, since you have injected yourself heavily into this fiasco...
my FIRST reply was thus...
good morning...
regardless.
[i]You sent me the above scope,

Tacksmacker
Josh Thalman
22630 SE 268th Pl.
Maple Valley, WA 98038

kellet

Tacksmacker

[Linked Image]

Josh Thalman
22630 SE 268th Pl.
Maple Valley, WA 98038

[Linked Image]

you have called me a liar, a cheat. you have flat out called me dishonest. I hope that you find someway to justify that with yourselves. regardless of how we go after each other in other posts or forums I would never sink so far as to call out someones character to get some type of revenge.[/i]
What a bunch of band wagon puzzies we have here.

Dogshooter-You didn't mean to cause all this? What the [bleep] did you think was going to happen. Cowboy the [bleep] up and deal with it yourself little boy.

Bricktop-You are nothing but an instigating sumbitch that needs to be bitchslapped out of this thread.

Rest of you guys that jumped on this thread taking shots at each other need to go watch As the World turns or some other crap. Threads like this bring down the whole damned site to a [bleep] level.

I know one thing. I wouldn't sell a damned thing to dogshooter or his instigating big brother dickstop.
This is off the hook hallarious. Best post i've read in a long while. Glad I was not eating or drinking something!

+1 KSMITH for President

Gonna search for some more funny azz stuff posted by KSMITH.....BYE

Originally Posted by KSMITH
What a bunch of band wagon puzzies we have here.

Dogshooter-You didn't mean to cause all this? What the [bleep] did you think was going to happen. Cowboy the [bleep] up and deal with it yourself little boy.

Bricktop-You are nothing but an instigating sumbitch that needs to be bitchslapped out of this thread.

Rest of you guys that jumped on this thread taking shots at each other need to go watch As the World turns or some other crap. Threads like this bring down the whole damned site to a [bleep] level.

I know one thing. I wouldn't sell a damned thing to dogshooter or his instigating big brother dickstop.
you have called me a liar, a cheat. you have flat out called me dishonest.
Just as you've called Dogshooter -- the person from whom you TOOK MONEY WITHOUT PROVIDING THE TANGIBLE GOODS YOU ADVERTISED.

Why is that, Kellet? You've kept the man's money for TWO FRIGGIN' MONTHS. He took you to task for this and you've immediately started accusing him of dishonesty when you were queried. Now you've gotten sand all in your vag when everyone has accused you of the same thing you've accused Dogshooter. Come on, Kellet, why the double standard?

Maybe you should go back to jail a little while longer.
Come and try, KSWISS. Come and try.

I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in a trailer house or an old mattress. whistle
At what point did you think using your mugshot as your avatar would be cool????
The same day your old lady told me she couldn't get enough.
Seems this thread is taking the part of a turd being flushed. May be best to let the thread starter take what advice he wants and let him deal with the matter now!!!
The same day your old lady told me she couldn't get enough.
Now Im laughing. Thats funny!

If I was the seller and buyer did not receive goods within 7-10 days, I would have next day a refund check if he requested. If you had bought from a retailer and did not receive item, they would credit you also. Why should we not use the same principle as retail sellers? It should have never took this long for a refund IMO.

After payment has been made, Its the Seller's responsibility the package arrives within standard delivery times. And if not.....REFUND!!!!
Nice to know we have a bunch of pubescent adolescents running around this site. I'm with the other guy, this thread has brought the site down a notch.
Selmer
For those that do not agree with this thread, its because your not the one that's out the $$$$. Plain & simple.
Wow! How many ignores are we up to now?
This is my opinion only WHO GIVES A SHI!! the guy has been brought out so his reputation is now junk this thread has gone way past where it should of. If he gets his money great but how many are going to do business with the other guy. HAPPY HUNTING
Originally Posted by hemiallen
Interesting thread.

JA

#754139 - 07/20/09 04:03 PM Re: weaver
Dogshooter
CHECKED THE MAIL TODAY... STILL NOTHING... if you even did send it.

whats that?
07/20/09 ...if you even did send it.

my PM to him before his accusation was this..."As i have already stated. A postal money order with above serial # has been mailed to you at the address you provided. I have no control over the postal system. I have the recipt on hand and will file a claim with the post office ASAP, if at that time you have not recieved it."

his response was that I HAD NOT sent payment.. that I was a liar.

get this thru your head (s).
Im not sending another penny, to ANYONE until the PO tells me that the first MO is accounted for.
his reimbursment will be in exess of the purchase price to include his expenses of purchasing and mailing the MO and I will ADD an addition % equal to the average interest rate of a savings account.
NO MORE!

Hell. if it were my name being dragged thru the mud I'd send him another $200 right quick. Of course I have concern for my reputation.
Seems Ringworm does not have the same for his own name.
Probably shouldnt even put my name into this mess...

Looking through the eyes of the purchaser, he has been told the item was sent to the wrong address TWICE, and a refund of his money was sent but lost in the mail. So on three different accounts this transaction was messed up through no fault of his own. Perhaps that is the case. It certainly appears that way on two of them. But we all need to remember that the purchaser is sending his money on good faith to someone for a product. How long does he have to wait to get it? Dogshooter stepped up and had his money in the hand of the seller in 4 days. Now two months later he is still getting the run around.

If I were the seller I would view it as my responsibility to make it right to the buyer. The seller instigated the transaction by offering the sale. The seller looks bad by not following through on the deal. The seller should get another money order and send it to the buyer, with all the proper tracking information attached. Then everyone is happy. The seller should wait for th resolution of claim on the first money order.

Why should the buyer have to wait and worry about his money when none of this was his fault. It should be the seller who waits and worries about reclaiming his $100 because of the following faults

1 - sending the product to the wrong address originally
2 - not getting simple and cheap tracking information to follow the transaction
3 - just being responsible for the situation you started and considerate of the person your trying to deal with

Come on guys its just not that hard! Make it right and move on.
Well worded Oakster!!

Originally Posted by Oakster
Come on guys its just not that hard! Make it right and move on.

Damn straight!!!
Originally Posted by SU35
ringworm was run out of here under his previous name of Cohiba.

That explains everything.

So true!!!
I'm not sure why some folks are giving Dogshooter a hard time...Sure he's lit a fire under ringworms ass and is not letting the matter drop, but none of this posts have the venom of Bricktop who is obviously using this to further his pertsonal hatred of Ringworm.

Could Ringworm have handled the matter better? Certainly, but right now it seems that Dogshooter is will to accept he needs to wait until the 13th for things to progress...
I don't blame Dogshooter at all. I'm certain of one thing though, RW is much better at lip service than anything else. I wouldn't touch the POS with a ten foot pole.
Dogshooter is being a pretty nice guy about all this,,,, heck of alot nicer than I would be right now,,, all you guys without a dog in this fight jumpin on him are simply showing your arss. Unless the man has addressed you, you have no business sticking your nose in, Dogshooter ask for advice dealing with a very irresonsible seller and got that plus much more,, even though he has held the high road. There thats my 2cents,,,,

Oh ya this is a funny read.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I don't blame Dogshooter at all. I'm certain of one thing though, RW is much better at lip service than anything else. I wouldn't touch the POS with a ten foot pole.

I wouldn't touch him with YOUR ten foot pole

RW admits to screwin the pooch TWICE...It's on him to make it right ASAP...but I'm bettin that ain't gonna happen...at least not as soon as it should...which should have been a couple weeks ago. AT LEAST.
Seems the man would rather protest his innocence than stand up and prove he is a decent person.
Words are cheap, evidence of intent carries some weight. He should make it right first and talk later.
Making it right should include a nice bonus to the buyer.
So you guys think i should go to the PO and buy another money order and send it to Josh, huh?

And then what?
What about when the PO comes back on the inquiry and says the original MO was cashed 4 days after it was mailed and they arnt going to issue a replacment?

then "tough chit, ringworm"?

"We dont like you anyway so who cares if your out another $100"?

You lack the ability to see things from anyones perspective than your own.

What if you sent $1000 to a guy for a rifle and he came back and said he never got it?
Are you going to run out and buy another MO or are you going to want to see WTF happened to the first MO?

So because i messed up and originally mailed the scope to tacksmaker in the begining I should just be out the $95 + $100 + $5 for the inquiry + my reputation as a seller.

no one else has ever made a mistake, huh?

EVERYONE ALWAYS sends mail with tracking, right?

your just looking to jump on someone, thats all.
And who better than the guy who stirs up chit on the political page, right?
Nothing to do w/ buisness at hand, lets just chit all over ringworm while we have the chance.

"I'm good for now... lets just wait and see what happens... please. I believe he bought the MO... and for now I believe he sent it. So, I don't think he should have to pony up another $100 or so... after this deal has already cost him about $20-$30"
Josh

EVERYONE ALWAYS sends mail with tracking, right?

If the value is high enough that I don't want to go through something like this I do. It costs me a little more and I often wonder why I do it.....but not anymore. Thanks for the free lesson!! wink
I am with Nebraska. I sent out a small money order last week, paid extra, but was able to see by tracking number when and that it was delivered. Hope things work out for everyone. Best wishes.

But by same token, I didn't remember to do this every time, but I try to, and normally do.

So because i messed up and originally mailed the scope to tacksmaker in the begining I should just be out the $95 + $100 + $5 for the inquiry + my reputation as a seller.

All depends on how much you think your reputation is worth.
Having to change his nic from Cohibia to a Fungi is enough to put him on ignore. Seems his reputation sucked before this thread.
Yeah. I have had him on "ignore" for a long time but got curious as to what was happening here. Odd that bricktop jumped his case. They have a lot in common.
"What if you sent $1000 to a guy for a rifle and he came back and said he never got it?
Are you going to run out and buy another MO or are you going to want to see WTF happened to the first MO?"

Some time back I sent a guy a MO for $500...maybe $600...for a rifle purchase. It didn't arrive. So while I was awaiting the USPS to trace the first MO I went ahead and sent a second MO. I got my rifle and eventually a refund from the USPS for the lost first MO.

This is just what Ringworm should do in this case, IMHO.
Jerry/AK
Jerry/AK,

You are spot on. I had a guy mail me a USPS MO first class mail, and for some reason it took 10 days.

I had mailed him the scope, before MO arrived.

He mailed me a second MO on the 7th day, they both arrived on the 10th.

I sent him a MO back and all is cool.

It all took a TOTAL of ten days, both parties have their integrity intact. I guess it depends on how much you value that.
I've been following this since the beginning and here's my take on it. What price do you put on your word? Is your word golden,truth,gospel and everything that people look for? I've had people mail me items before they recieved payment and I have done the same. I've deal with a high caliber of people and for that i'm gratefull. If your word is no good then forget it, You're nothing. I get insurance & confirmation on anything over the flat rate $10 box. Dave PS lets close this thread till item is recieved and both involved post.
Ole Ringworm sure not a rocket scientist!

Just how credible can his other posts be?

But say reading this guys Posts on the Hunter's Campfire should have given you a clue......

Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Yeah. I have had him on "ignore" for a long time but got curious as to what was happening here. Odd that bricktop jumped his case. They have a lot in common.
I just placed him on ignore also. RW should have next-day aired a check out the moment this thread started. He must be one cheap skate to drag this on and not take care of this instantly.
Use Pay-Pal and you get the money in seconds !!!!!
Originally Posted by yooper1

And leave your accounts open to hacking and theft, whilst you get screwed by Ebay, and support Ebay's anti-gun positions and their anti-gun advocacy.

Yeah, that's a GREAT idea!
Originally Posted by yooper1

And leave your accounts open to hacking and theft, whilst you get screwed by Ebay, and support Ebay's anti-gun positions and their anti-gun advocacy.

Yeah, that's a GREAT idea!

+1
ringworm had plenty of time to come up with excuses while he was in jail.
ringworm,always use tracking # its less than a dollar,and the USPS changed their system and it is the same as the one UPS uses now.
Since you asked for it...

I bought a Leupold 2x7 rifelman scope from RW, I sent a MO with tracking and waited. It took awhile getting here so I asked him if he had shipped it, he said he had but some other guys had not received some brass he sent as well, he'd look into it.

A few days later the scope arrived, I set it aside till I had time to mess with it. I finaly started to mount it and noticed the power selector ring screw had been filed down. I sent him a message asking about it and he told me it was filed down to clear the rifle.

I sent the scope to Leupold to be checked out and they replaced the entire selector. RW is on my don't buy from list.

Dude your post office must suck and I would definately check out the tracking thing.
You're thinking of you and Lee24. smirk
One more thing,Once ,we had a litter of puppies ,and decided to sell them online.
I had a lady from new york wanted one for her daughters birthday ,which was on a friday.She sent me a cashiers check priority mail,or something like that,forget which,but delivery was guaranteed 2-3 days. I got the puppy vet checked,booked a flight ,bought an approved kennel,etc,check didnt come.waited and waited ,had to send a pile of pics of the pup for the birthday party.Damn check didnt get there for 10 days.The usps tracking at the time was complete horseshit,only said package accepted,and then delivered.Now it has daily updates with enroute info and so forth.I use it when ever I ship anything,it is so easy to just give the buyer the tracking number,and I can just relax and not worry about it.
Unbelievable that so many of you won't let this thread die already.

I think everyone knows what should and shouldn't have been done by now without rehashing for the millionth time every little incident that everyone's gone through from the time they were conceived until present day. INCLUDING the OP and Ringworm
Originally Posted by cal74

free bump
Originally Posted by cal74

free bump

I like your style...................
OK, that was funny...

Maybe he wasn't there long enough.....
Moderator--please do us all a favor and bury this dead horse!
Originally Posted by dustoffer
Moderator--please do us all a favor and bury this dead horse!

... and another free bump (in addition to dustoffer's, that is)!

Now, who's turn is it now? smile

John

Maybe he wasn't there long enough.....

Or maybe he was too busy......laffin
Post your load! Oh, wait, wrong thread!...
No...I think its the right thread...grins
Did anyone loose any money today? I found some. If you did please identify it.
btt.

Let's get this deal done!

I swore I had some bills with dead presidents on them, and possibly a guy who flew kites in lightnin' storms.....................................

Bump
Originally Posted by Freedumb1

I swore I had some bills with dead presidents on them, and possibly a guy who flew kites in lightnin' storms.....................................

Bump

Thats not it. I will tell you one of them was a bill clinton 3 dollar bill. Back up for RW
"Back up for RW"

I think he has us all on ignore now. smile
Jerry/AK
Originally Posted by Jerry/AK
"Back up for RW"

I think he has us all on ignore now. smile
Jerry/AK

Probably changed his name again

TTT
If you find a dope dealers wallet full of money what should be done?

1. Return it to the dealer.
2. turn it over to the police.
3. take the money out and put it back in the road.

Just asking in case I should ever have that problem.. cool
option 3
Originally Posted by Hubert
If you find a dope dealers wallet full of money what should be done?

1. Return it to the dealer.
2. turn it over to the police.
3. take the money out and put it back in the road.

Just asking in case I should ever have that problem.. cool
From the worm's perspective....I offer the following

If the dealer has an excellent gunbroker sales history, he must be viewed as a saint who has never before made a mistake, sans a double mistake...happen to them,

Therefore, he is entitled to one mistake ( loosing his stash money) and deserves to receive a pass ( return the money) so he can continue to make good sales to other suckers....errr buyers.

And until he gets his money back ( from the usps) he will NOT be doing any more sending of money to anyone even if they gave him money to buy said "goods" which were never delivered, and currently in the said "dealers HANDS".....

I think in this instance, the alleged "drug dealer who lost said wallet" will learn a stiff lesson that his potential buyers will take this as a bad sign and BUY elsewhere....

All potential parody implied above has nothing to do with this post, just a coincidence. All persons portrayed are innocent until the money is delivered BACK to potential buyer, who currently prays he at least gets his money back, as he no longer wants the "GOODS" the seller has, as it probably isn't what it was pertended to be anyway, or it has already been sold on Gunbroker to someone else ....

I hope the poster didn't call the cops on worm and worm is spending time again, as he won't pay the cops bail....on ETHICS and Principle...LOL
What a clusterf*ck...
Hello! Did this ever get settled??
as many times as you have posted to this thread one would figure you knew everything that was going on.

Oh, i see.
I posted a book to give away and you felt obligated to bring this thread back up...
i see. free bump, then.
Hello! Did this ever get settled??

Your dog in the fight too?
I think school is back in again around Aug 18th,maybe cooler heads will prevail after then!

Bob
Here's what kills me.

Scope makes it to the correct town with the wrong street number.

How many guys with that name live in Grand Whatever, WA (sorry forgot the name and not going back to look).

So rather than find the guy in that town (phonebook maybe?) the PO sends it 3000 miles back to SC.

Yep, these are the turds I want arranging my healthcare.
New post started... just to keep you all up to date on how Kellet (ringworm) is slow rolling me...

Ringworm Sage Update...

Another free bump for ya Dogshooter...I really hope the asswipe gets your money to ya...Maybe it's time to give his local sheriff a call & see if he can't be motivated that way...GOOD LUCK.
Another free bump for ya Dogshooter...I really hope the asswipe gets your money to ya...Maybe it's time to give his local sheriff a call & see if he can't be motivated that way...GOOD LUCK.

yes, please do that. i will give you his cell phone number. in fact i'll call him for you and fax a copy of a complaint for for you to put your signature on.

At first thought,I felt that this crooked jerk should be banned from the site.

Then it occured to me that this has prolly happened a number of times already.

At least this way we know one of Kellet's 'names'.

What a loser scumbag.

how do you feel about the guy who has $200 of my money?
is that ok?
do you justify that because you dont like me?
I can be stolen from and its OK?

Standard MO of scumbags,blame the victim,try to divert attention from issue at hand.

It is easy to see you've had plenty of practice so please carry on.
you brought it up.
is it justified.
Am i the well to be drawn from because of my political ideas?
Why is it that I am due no respect with regards to my property?
In most cases like these, a personal visit in the middle of the night clears up the problem, but the dollar value must be considered, and not the individual.
i dont have a problem with dog shooter.
i have a problem w/ the gang of puzzies who use this to air thier personal problems w/ my politics.
for those that take your advice ... please. ill leave a door unlocked.
how do you feel about the guy who has $200 of my money?
is that ok?
do you justify that because you dont like me?
I can be stolen from and its OK?
Now your making accusations about him taking your money, I hope you have proof to back up your claim. Come on, post something credible to show that he has your money, i'm afraid your word isn't going to cut it.
nothing would.
you happily take the "word" of dogshooter though?
thats right, your one of the pricks who decided to jump right in based on nothing more than his statement and your desire to fk me over.
i dont owe you or anyone else chit.
nothing i could post would ever be enough for you or your ilk.
Ringworm, are you suggesting that Dogshooter may have received the MO and cashed it and then comes here to drag your name through the mud?

Per Dogshooter, you sent an update to him that the General Accounting Manager has your inquiry, but it will be after 60 days before you know if the MO is cashed and by whom? At that point he is out for nearly 5 months. I ain't suggesting your property warrants you no respect, but you really should consider making Dogshooter whole while you wait to confirm who did receive and cash, or where it is and if they refund.

If the reply comes back that someone else did cash or that no one did and you will get a refund, based on your action to date you will make Dogshooter wait for that to play out too. That's just Wrong.
you are wrong on a couple of points. I know right now the status of the original money order.
you are either not reading fully or you are reading into it what you choose to hear.
5 months?
that would put the original date of purchase in march?
WOW!
talk about inflating things.
MARCH, huh?

i never told him anything other than the post office had sent me a letter and what the letter said. I never said i was changing my original promise to send him another payment on the date we agreed on.
AGAIN...
skewed perspective and a desire to bash me leads the mob and a lack of ability or desire to read the facts.

sleep
Maybe we should start a poll something like this -

How many people would never do business with Ringworm?

How many people are putting Ringworm on ignore?

ect.

ddj
nothing would.
you happily take the "word" of dogshooter though?
thats right, your one of the pricks who decided to jump right in based on nothing more than his statement and your desire to fk me over.
i dont owe you or anyone else chit.
nothing i could post would ever be enough for you or your ilk.
Oh come on now junior, don't get so bent out of shape. Go back and read MY posts, I never called you any names or accused you of anything. What "ilk" what that be?

Since there's no smiley or winkey icon in your post, gfy. wink
So if you know the status of the original MO, then why ask the guy to wait another 60 days? Add the 60 days to original transaction date and while not 5 months it is still a lot longer than you would put up with if you were the buyer. After that 60 day wait is up, is there another waiting period? If you have the answer and know the status of the original MO, do you mean that the General Accoutning Manager has already sent you all the follow up and confirmation? If that's true, then post it here and not only would it take care of this transaction, story and your rep, it would also indicate to Dogshooter that he most likely has some legal trouble coming his way.
Originally Posted by mwarren
So if you know the status of the original MO, then why ask the guy to wait another 60 days?

who said I did?
I never asked him to wait for another second past what HE and I agreed upon.
HE is the one who came back to the classifieds and started ANOTHER thread.
all i did was send him notice that the PO had sent me a letter and what thier letter stated.
I said i would keep him appraised on anything that happened and all i did was let him know the PO had sent me a letter.

what 60 days are you talking about?

you guys read any of this or just jump in to post?

I have no intention of posting another single piece of evidence with regards to this. I posted a picture of the scope package w/ the wrong address and the Postal money order that was sent... not good enough
I posted a pic of the filled out and submitted inquiry form...not good enough.
so why would i post a disposition letter, a money order recipt or a certified mail recipt... Its not going to satisfy anyone.
Im just gonna sit back and let you guys go at it, NO MORE HARM CAN BE DONE AT THIS POINT.
threaten me w/ legal action?
please, i have physical proof of everything i have done.
what else do you have? people are or they are not gonna buy items I list...
nothing i can do is going to change thier perspective because thier perspective isnt based in facts its based in emotions.
what are you gonna do? call me a liar again? a thief.. again?
say i defrauded someone... again?
call my character into question ... again?
you guys are something else.
WTF are you thinking?
that after thousands of dollars in transactions here and tens of thousands at gunbroker im gonna throw all that away for $90?
your a bunch of fking idiots.
you know what?
i dont want to do buisness with anyone who doesnt understand that anyway.
Oh, i fked up and sent the scope to the wrong guy.
then he messed up and sent the scope to the wrong address.
thats the whole list of mistakes
I dont know josh from chit.
I know what transpired and i am just as happy to let you guys keep on mouthing off about it and jumping to his defense.
your the fools.

He started another thread because you never paid him his money. How freak'en dense are you? He started another thread because he would like a refund. Obviously the man didn't agree to what you've done to him. Who would?

Get with the program and stop acting stupid, stupid.
your a real dipchit.

he agreed to wait until 1 month had passed to see if the primary money order had cleared.
then on the day he started another negative thread.
what kind of mail does he expect?

can you fking read or do you just post the turds that dont make it down your filthy sewer suck of a mouth?
If ever a thread deserved to be locked it's this one. What a [bleep] nightmare...
No... I did not agree to wait a month... I agreed to wait untill August 13th... which is the date you chose to post as the "earliest" that you'd be willing to do anything. Then you sent a PM indicating that "no refund should be expected untill after 60 days". I started a new thread to update the status... just like I said I would on this post. Now you've indicated several times... by PM, and in both posts that you know what happened with the money order... yet you won't post your findings. Rather, you're trying to hang me out to dry here... it ain't gonna' work man.

One of us is doing what they said they'd do... the other isn't. I've already waited ALL of June, ALL of July, and half of August... another 60 days untill the refund, and however long you decide to send it after that... and we're well into 5 MONTHS. Time to man up...
BS!
I cant control when david shipped the scope.
I have appologized for that too many times to count.
But again, I am sorry that tacksmaker transposed 2 numbers in your adress and the scope didnt get to you.

the Primary MO was purchased AND mailed on 7/13.

the second was purchased and mailed (certified) on 8/13.

maybe Earl has both of em, huh?
Ringworm, no matter how this turns out your reputation is forever tarnished. If you think it doesn't matter it does or else you wouldn't come here to sell in the first place!
your a real dipchit.

he agreed to wait until 1 month had passed to see if the primary money order had cleared.
then on the day he started another negative thread.
what kind of mail does he expect?

can you fking read or do you just post the turds that dont make it down your filthy sewer suck of a mouth?

No, you're a real liar. Man, do you not have a soul? What is your problem?
I have appologized for that too many times to count.
And your apologies are worth exactly what the refund is you "sent:" NOTHING.
funny how Josh has his address listed as owned by a sand dealer named Earl Anton Soushek. Enterprises Car Sales, the same Earl A Soushek who lost his car dealers licence because he failed to maintain �established place of business� requirements.
the same scam artist who lists his buisness as ...

Earl A Soushek
22630 Se 268th St
Maple Valley, WA 98038
Employees (Estimated)
Ena S. Soushek female, 41 yrs
Grayhawk Properties
King County Department of Development and Environmental Services Code Enforcement Section issued a notice and order to Earl Soushek for property located in the Forestry zone at 35022 Southeast 332nd Street. The notice and order cites the property for a series of zoning and grading violations, including placement and occupancy of a mobile home without required permits and inspections; accumulation on the property of over 67 inoperable vehicles, a variety of junk, debris and auto parts; construction of a storage shed larger than 120 square feet without required permits; grading in excess of 100 cubic yards and within an erosion hazard sensitive area or its buffer; and grading without required erosion and sedimentation control.
That's not my address... mine is 22630 SE 268th PLACE

That Shoushek guy is a real piece of schitt too... he's stolen stuff from me before. I didn't think he had the balls to steal a postal money order... but you did send it to his address... NOT MINE!!
That's not my address... mine is 22630 SE 268th PLACE

That Shoushek guy is a real piece of schitt too... he's stolen stuff from me before. I didn't think he had the balls to steal a postal money order... but you did send it to his address... NOT MINE!!

every thing I mailed has been mailed to...
Josh Thalman
22630 SE 268th Pl.
Maple Valley, WA 98038
funny how Josh has his address listed as owned by a sand dealer named Earl Anton Soushek. Enterprises Car Sales, the same Earl A Soushek who lost his car dealers licence because he failed to maintain “established place of business” requirements.
the same scam artist who lists his buisness as ...

Earl A Soushek
22630 Se 268th St
Maple Valley, WA 98038
Employees (Estimated)
Ena S. Soushek female, 41 yrs
Grayhawk Properties
King County Department of Development and Environmental Services Code Enforcement Section issued a notice and order to Earl Soushek for property located in the Forestry zone at 35022 Southeast 332nd Street. The notice and order cites the property for a series of zoning and grading violations, including placement and occupancy of a mobile home without required permits and inspections; accumulation on the property of over 67 inoperable vehicles, a variety of junk, debris and auto parts; construction of a storage shed larger than 120 square feet without required permits; grading in excess of 100 cubic yards and within an erosion hazard sensitive area or its buffer; and grading without required erosion and sedimentation control.

Then how come you listed the wrong address above when you called me a liar on where I live?
JHC!!!
i have posted the pic of the MO and were it was mailed.
if you and the PO have problems with someone getting and stealing your mail maybe you should have that cleared up before you gang bang me on a public forum.
SO you never happen to mention that someone who has an almost identical mailing address has recieved your mail before AND stolen your property?

you didnt find that info useful in this 40 something pages?

Nice to mention it now, thanks.

You should call me man, seriously. If that MO was cashed by Earl Shoeshek... we need to take it up with the cops here... and I'll do all the work on that. His address is 22630 268th STREET... mine is 22630 SE 268th PLACE... same address... only the street and place are different. I've had problems with him before... but the Post Office seemed to straighten everthing out. If you have documents that show he cashed a MO made out in my name, and sent by you... then that's Federal Fraud... they don't look too kindly on that. I have a couple cop buddies that would love to nail this guys azz to the wall... call me man... I'd really like to get this whole thing finished.

Josh

So you post a pm he sent you in public? Handle this [bleep] in private and let the classifieds get back to normal.
Hey... you're the one (and you partner tacksmacker) that sent it to the wrong place TWICE already. Then you used the above info to say I don't live where I say I do... it's pretty easy to substitute "street" for "place"... and that's on YOU, not me. Same address monkey... just a different suffix... you couldn't get it right the first two times... then you couldn't get it right when you tried to accuse me of being Earl Shoushek... how should I believe that you got it right when you sent the MO out?
Send me the info from the Post office... and I'll walk over there with a video camera and comfront him with it right now... a little youtube video would be awesome. Hell, I'm on the way over there right now even without the proof... we'll see what he has to say.

I offered to help you track down the first one... you told me to "[bleep] Off"... what am I supposed to do?
i didnt switch pl and st. and niether did david.
david transposed 2 numbers in your house address.
If you delivery person fk up , as you have already noted was a problem, then why not mention that could have been a possible reason for the mess up.
why wait until i post that info to mention it?
It doesnt matter.
like i said. whats done is done.
the second money order was sent out on the 13th LIKE I SAID IT WOULD BE.
And it was sent 8 hours before your new "ringworm is a chit" thread.
And its sent to PLACE...
and its sent certifed and its for more than $95.
And if the PO never does chit about the first I dont give a fk because the lesson learned is "WHEN YOU LISTEN TO FOOLS, THE MOB RULES"
We'll never know if you did or didn't (there's no tracking info, remember?)... but I've never had mail go to him that was addressed to me PROPERLY... never. If you sent it to the wrong guy... that's on you. If the Post Office allowed a guy to cash it, without ID... that's on them. Again, I fail to see how any of this could possibly be my fault.

I've offered to help resolve this issue... if you'd only send me the info that you got from the PO... hell, post it publically... whatever. But unless you do that, I can't help you... and you're out the money. If you want this resolved... you'll have to work with me... or the local authorities here... but I encourage you to do one or the other... infact... the authorities would be a good way to go.
I dont want help from you.

for some reason you withheld that you have had problems with this guy stealing from you.
HTF do you know if he's ever gotten mail that was supposed to be delivered to you?
Guess what...
I know of one time he apparently did.

Im not posting chit anymore.
someone will say I photoshopped it or some more stupid chit again.
Fk it.
$90
$100
$105 whatever add it up as a fking loss.
would have been helpful if you would have mentioned your problems with this guy before now.
Ringworm you just asked above

"So if you know the status of the original MO, then why ask the guy to wait another 60 days?" "who said I did?" post #3228425

You said you did in the post above that. Maybe that isn't what you meant but that is what you typed. It is post #3228199.

I am certainly NOT choosing sides on this AT ALL!

I just spent the last hour reading all 3 topics/posts related to this mess. I've got to hand it to everyone involved this is way more interesting than any of the reallity show crap my wife watches on TV. Infact I'm thinking that Ringworm & Dogshooter should somehow team up and coin this to turn the $95.00 into much bigger money.
This is some of the best reading on the web. This post could be used as a "how not to conduct business on the web" college class. I do think RW is a 1st class A**HOLE! That being said good night and keep us informed. I don't want to miss the next chapter.
I just spent the last hour reading all 3 topics/posts related to this mess. I've got to hand it to everyone involved this is way more interesting than any of the reallity show crap my wife watches on TV. Infact I'm thinking that Ringworm & Dogshooter should somehow team up and coin this to turn the $95.00 into much bigger money.

Well, for everyone begging for this thread to be deleted (while continuing to read it), finally an honest assessment.
So are the "Days of Our Lives"..........................
Yep, so they are smile Dogs hooter, why don't you carry your ass over to 22630 268th St. and get your money? Then when you receive the second MO from Ringworm, return it to him.

Ringworm has earned his reputation as an [bleep], alot of us have, alot of us posting on these three threads are [bleep], but we're for the most part honest [bleep]. So is Ringworm.

I'll have no problem buying from him again.
Yep, so they are smile Dogs hooter, why don't you carry your ass over to 22630 268th St. and get your money? Then when you receive the second MO from Ringworm, return it to him.

Ringworm has earned his reputation as an [bleep], alot of us have, alot of us posting on these three threads are [bleep], but we're for the most part honest [bleep]. So is Ringworm.

I'll have no problem buying from him again.

Because that would end all of this schitt and dogshitter figures he can get a few more miles off it yet. I'm with GeoW, I would buy from ringworm but wouldn't mess with Dogshitter.
I'm with GeoW, I would buy from ringworm but wouldn't mess with Dogshitter.
You two eunuchs are in the minority. And of course you're also the same quality persons as Kellet, so go figure.
No more comedic than a Zeiss vs. Leupold thread.
No [bleep], no problem with Kellet. He's done nothing underhanded. It's classless asswipes like you that I have problems with.
FY
No [bleep], no problem with Kellet. He's done nothing underhanded. It's classless asswipes like you that I have problems with.
FY
I'm so classy I got thrown in jail, sent things to the wrong address, told the buyer to go pack sand, and just generally acted like a butt boil. Oh wait, that's the guy you hold in such high esteem. You girls really are birds of a feather.
I see old [bleep] the prosecuting, instigating [bleep] of the thread is back trying to stir it all up again.

[Linked Image]
FY
I'm so classy I got thrown in jail, sent things to the wrong address, told the buyer to go pack sand, and just generally acted like a butt boil. Oh wait, that's the guy you hold in such high esteem. You girls really are birds of a feather.

cry
I see old [bleep] the prosecuting, instigating [bleep] of the thread is back trying to stir it all up again.
It's quite possible that many others think the same of you.

At any rate, I don't recall either you or the other members of your circle jerk ever having anything for sale that was even remotely interesting to me, nor do I recall you Village People has-beens ever expressing an interest in anything I was selling. That pretty well makes any of your petty insults and threats (like you could act on them) null and void.
[Linked Image]

I know that many health care professionals discourage characterizing special needs children as retards, but this picture is freakin' hilarious!!!
Yo Thicktop.........you REALLY need to change that pic. That braindead, thicklip look just HAS to go. You really need a makeover dude. Hell, anything would be an improvement. You appear to be the quintessential "turd in the punchbowl". Just trying to help a brother out, know what I mean???
Originally Posted by Hammer47
Yo Thicktop.........you REALLY need to change that pic. That braindead, thicklip look just HAS to go. You really need a makeover dude. Hell, anything would be an improvement. You appear to be the quintessential "turd in the punchbowl". Just trying to help a brother out, know what I mean???
But the ladies love me.
Damned if I can see why. Did they run out of men?
Originally Posted by Hammer47
Damned if I can see why. Did they run out of men?
Why? Are you interested in men? (Not that there's anything WRONG with that.)
Does this make anybody look good or feel better?
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Does this make anybody look good or feel better?
I don't want to answer that, but this is a good point to segue into a close. crazy
Thick.......tell me true.......you just weren't the class valedictorian were you?
[Linked Image]
Since my name is in the title I feel I can add to the thread.
follow this close.
"I dont give a chit"
I did everything I ever said I was gonna do.
I made a mistake by mailing the scope to tacksmaker.
that was it.
a simple mistake.
I have paid more than double for it and dont give 2 holy chits if anyone belives it or not.
This whole thread has been about one thing and one thing only, dragging my name thru the mud.
I could care less.
Anyone who thinks that because i made a simple shipping mistake that i am due this type of berating for it is an idiot.
I sent the money order like I said I would, dogshooters friendly neighbor, apparently liberated it for himself, and i sent another money order when I said i would.
do some of you really think that i am going to be further harmed by your little insults?
have your fun. but think about this....
specificly you jackie...
You are neither A or B in this transaction yet your posts constitute 10% of the entire mass of this thread.
how fking empty must your life be?
"I dont give a chit"
We know. EVERYBODY knows. That's the underlying theme to your transactions and interactions with other adults. And that's why you find yourself in untenable situations more often than not.

have your fun. but think about this....
specificly you jackie...
You are neither A or B in this transaction yet your posts constitute 10% of the entire mass of this thread.
how fking empty must your life be?
I suppose I could round things out by getting locked up in jail for two weeks or so for fighting with my neighbors. You know, to REALLY show how I just don't give a damn. smirk
To paraphrase Steelhead..."Bricktop is a [bleep]". You've already kicked the barn down, jackass. Stay the [bleep] out of it, as it doesn't concern you.
You know, you have a point Ring.

EVERYTHING you have done IN THESE THREADS has shown you to be an honest, trustworthy, well balanced, stable and concerned seller.

Your words are above board, if I hadn't read others mentioning you are a political debater, I would have never guessed it from your tone.

I actually thought you were a priest from the verbage, tone and respect for the buyer and all who have replied to.

BTW, I have no dealings with, knowledge of your mentioned personal views from other threads, all I see is what you wrote here in the classified....Not sure why you keep trying to defend yourself , that those of us NOT agreeing with your transactions and words are EXTREMISTS trying to get back at you. Seems you always have one eye behind you.... must be a bitch to be you.....

Silly me

Sorry for misreading what you wrote in the replies to Dogshooter. Even assuming you are rigght and Dogshooter cashed your money, the way you handled yourself, attacked people here with cuss words , tells me your character is above reproach....LOL

Allen
Got a replacement MO in the mail today... as far as I'm concerned this whole saga is over. I've encouraged ring to contact the local authorities regarding the first money order, as only the purchaser has a leg to stand on... and my requests for the info he has have been denied.

I feel bad all this went down... Kellet got lynched... and I was the one who started it all. But, after over 3 months... I now have my money back... that's all I ever wanted to come from this.
gee...
i feel so vindicated...
whats the date stamp on that certified letter?
Right, 8 hours before you posted the second blast off thread against me.
this is the way you " publicly clear his name when this is all taken care of... "
Gee, thanks... 31 pages of "FK ringworm", I still have people on other threads calling me a thief and you one line it.
perfect.
gee...

Gee, thanks... 31 pages of "FK ringworm", I still have people on other threads calling me a thief and you one line it.
perfect.

Gee 310 pages to little LOL.
AMazing how dogshooter just fell of the planet after he ran me thru the mud.
I just finished a deal with Ringworm, all went fine.
Well Ringworm you just produced evidence why we all lose all rights when we provide skills or materials for sell on the old net! We can never provide enough proof to suffice all the nay sayers,and there are all the basement and arm chair commandos that demand of you what cannot be supplied!

You should put these people on you're ignor list! It was fun NO?

Bob
I did a deal with Ringworm recently. He actually sent items before my MO arrived to him.

All went great.

joe
Yes

The internet makes things way too easy to allow people to comment, when they shouldn't... and I did this.

I apologize to Ringworm for jumping on him, obviously out of line. He may have seemed to be too defensive to me , which indicated guilt, but I was wrong. Just because someone is very defensive and seems abrasive does not make them the bad guy in what matters, the transaction. I didn't know his method of replying is his standard way of typing.

Sorry it worked out this way Ringworm, you are right to be upset, IMHO

Allen
?
© 24hourcampfire