Home
I think I'M going to sell my old caplock .
98% blue has hardly any marks on the wood 98/99% , even around the nipple it looks new .
Orig owner told me he killed a few deer with it our I would think it was unfired . Has the set triggers and blue furniture . All I have ever done with it was show it off , because I knew I would never be able to clean it back up like it is .This is like new . I'll take 200 shipped and insured .
1st posted ---I'LL TAKE IT --- gets it .
I'm looking for a Contender 22lr rifle bbl , or a 300 whisper , or ??????????
thanks
PHILLIP
TRADE OPTIONS AND LOWER PRICE ADDED
PM sent
Ill trade you a 223 Barrel in SS 14" By TC Custom shop for the renegade??/ Let me know Steve
THANKS FOR THE OFFERS FELLAS
TRY SOMETHING ELSE I ALREADY HAVE ALMOST THE SAME BBL'S YOU OFFERED .
PHILLIP
Got a 22 mag octogon 10" Contender barrel I got off Gun Broker, no idea as to history, but all is bright and shiny, looks really good overall. Have not fired it or even mounted it to my frame.
IN A 22 ALL I NEED IS A RIFLE AND MUST BE 22LR
BUT LEUPOLD 4.5X14 SCOPE OR HANDGUNS ALSO INTEREST ME
$ +/- TO BE FAIR
THANKS
PHILLIP
Im interested, What is your NEW LOWERED price and do you have any pictures? I have three 50 cal MZ. but a 54 has my interest!
Give me the rate of twist and the LOWERED PRICE and with the lowered price and we might have a deal.
99 and 44/100ths sure, it'll be a 1-in-48" twist.
? ON THE TWIST
200 DELIVERED IS MY NEW PRICE . I WAS AT 225.00 .
THIS GUN IS NICER THAN ANY USED FRONTSTUFFER I HAVE EVER SEEN .
CAMERA IS DOWN NOW BUT I PROMISE THIS THING IS NICE . DO A SEARCH ON THE STUFF I HAVE SOLD AND ASK ANYBODY ABOUT MY DESCRIPTIONS .
AFTER YOU GET THE GUN IF YOU CALL ME AND SAY IT'S NOT AS NICE AS YOU EXPECTED I'LL SEND YOU BACK 25.00
HOWS THAT
THANKS
PHILLIP
Factory barrel?

If so, it's almost certainly a 1-48" twist.

I'm also assuming it's a right-hand rifle, correct?
YES , FACTORY BBL
AND IT IS RIGHT HAND
THANKS
I have one just like it. 1-48" twist, and rather danged nice, too.

$200, is a steal.
GUYS THIS THING IS NICE
1ST POSTED ---I'LL TAKE IT ---
GETS IT FOR 180 SHIPPED
PHILLIP
Son-of-a-bitch................
I'll TAKE IT!!
thanks birddog!
SOLD
THANKS EVERYONE
Hey CAR VER
If birddog changes his mind and decides he doesn't want it, Ill take it.
Thanks
Just a Big Thank you to CAR VER for a great rifle. The bore is perfect as is the rest of the gun. Good man to deal with. Mark.
© 24hourcampfire