Home
Bought this pack for a Nebraska mule deer hunt that looks like won't happen. It has never been taken out in the field & is in 100% perfect condition. This model is coyote brown and has the built in scabbard. The stores are getting around $400 for this pack but I'm asking $335 and I'll pay shipping.
I can be reached via PM. Thanks for looking.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
ttt
evening bump
ttt these packs retail for almost $400! This one is in NEW condition!
ttt
btt
btt nobody needs a NEW pack at a HUGE discount???
evening bump I'll do $325 shipped.
ttt
ttt
Keep trying, someone will buy it at that price. Those are well respected packs.......

MtnHtr
Originally Posted by Mtn Hunter
Keep trying, someone will buy it at that price. Those are well respected packs.......

MtnHtr

Thanks. For what these cost this price is a steal. It hasn't been used either. I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet either.
ttt anybody???
bump
ttt...

Will sell for $315 shipped.
ttt still available.
Great packs, I have a Dragonfly and sure do love them. Dragging it over cactus and sage brush while stalking antelope and still holding up. Wish I would have seen a deal like this when I was looking.
Originally Posted by yotefever
Great packs, I have a Dragonfly and sure do love them. Dragging it over cactus and sage brush while stalking antelope and still holding up. Wish I would have seen a deal like this when I was looking.

Thanks for the comments.

Evening bump... still available...
ttt
evening bump...
PM Sent
ttt
bump
ttt

$325 shipped
Originally Posted by bonefish
ttt...

Did you mean to raise the price?
Originally Posted by Waders
Originally Posted by bonefish
ttt...

Did you mean to raise the price?

No, my fat fingers at it again...

Thanks for the correction, price IS $315 SHIPPED
up again...
ttt
ttt
bump
up again...
afternoon bump
ttt
still need to sell. any interest???
btt
up again
Reduced to $310 shipped.

Thanks.
bump
Will a rifle with attached Harris bipod fit into the scabbard?
Originally Posted by ranger1
Will a rifle with attached Harris bipod fit into the scabbard?

Not sure, haven't tried. Don't have a bipod to test unfortunately. Anybody know???
BTT

Price is $310 SHIPPED. PM if you have any questions.

Thanks.
Go to their web site, I believe they say that only one scabbard will allow for a rifle fitted with a bi-pod. I think it was the Skycrane family of packs with which the operator is one. I could be wrong, its been awhile.

But the subject is discussed within their web site.

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Go to their web site, I believe they say that only one scabbard will allow for a rifle fitted with a bi-pod. I think it was the Skycrane family of packs with which the operator is one. I could be wrong, its been awhile.

But the subject is discussed within their web site.

Phil

Thanks for the clarification Phil. The opening of the scabbard is pretty big & it looks like it wouldn't have a problem acccomodating a rifle with a bipod mounted to a front stock stud. Just never actually mounted one to test out...
ttt
bumpage
bump....

Nobody wants this pack???? It is BRAND FREAKIN' NEW!!!
PM sent
Originally Posted by iceback
PM sent

PM replied.

As of now, pack is STILL available.
PM sent re: availability/pricing
Another PM sent re: ?'s & coordinates
Would you accept any trades? And to help clarify, I have the "Just One" and I can fit a PSS with a VariXIII 4.5x14 50MM LR Tactical and a Harris BR swivel bipod in my scabbard. Hope that helps.
PM sent
PM sent
PM inbound.
Is the pack still available?
If this is still available I WILL buy it for the said price of $310. Please email me @ [email protected] ASAP
Might be interested if u still have it
© 24hourcampfire