Home
I have for sale, a Smith & Wesson Model 60-4 38 Special 5 shot revolver. This is a round butt J-frame with a cool full underlug barrel and target sites. It makes a neat kit gun for packing. It's in good to very good condition. This has no pesky internal lock. I don't have the box or papers. It's a nice shooter grade Smith that locks up nice and shoots well.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

If you'd like more pictures, let me know and I'll try to take what you want. It has rubber grips, look like Pachmyers on it. Price is $430 shipped to your FFL.
Damn, you offer tempting stuff! Bought one of those as a gift for a girlfriend a long time ago and it was a real challenge to actually give it to her. Good sights, good balance, very accurate piece. .38 target loads were cream puffs and +P's were not too much at all with the added heft of that underlug. IMHO they messed up a good terrific .38 trail/utility firearm by offering this one only in .357 Magnum. Yeah, you can always shoot .38's but J-frame and .38 Special go together like, well, like J-frame and .38 special.

Folks, if you're looking for a perfect revolver for the female in your life (or have a female in your life that provides a good excuse to buy stuff like this for yourself wink ), then grab this. They don't show up that often.

BTW, btt. smile

any interest in a marlin 336 with scope for trade?

Dave
My father has one of these little 3" 60's and I carried/shot it quite a bit. Outstanding little gun for the woods.
Dave, thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. I need to fund some other firearms purchases I'm in the middle of.

Tom
Somebody needs to jump on this!!! Tom is very good to deal with.
I have one just like it, great little carry gun
Think I'll just hang on to this....Thanks for the inquiries...

Tom
Private Message sent
Still for sale? Just wishing.....
No, thanks for the interest, but I am hanging onto this one...

Tom
Still for sale?
No, I am hanging onto this revolver....Thanks for the interest, though...
© 24hourcampfire