Home
Up for sale is a Blaser LRS2 in 308 Win. There's about 800 or so rounds down the tube. The gun is in like new condition, no scratches, dings or dents!! I did have it recrowned after seeing some marks I didn't like but other than that its factory. I've got my eye on something else and have this in .338 Lapua so this ones gonna go.
No Trades and of course the scope, rings and Bi-pod are not included. $2650.00 plus ship/Ins

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bump
TTT
TTT
Night crew bump
Before I got to the last line, I would've said "DONE" w/ that NF on her...

Outta curiosity, what does she weigh and who is that talon-lookin bipod made by?

Sweet rifle....free bump for ya!
Originally Posted by hunt_ak
Before I got to the last line, I would've said "DONE" w/ that NF on her...

Outta curiosity, what does she weigh and who is that talon-lookin bipod made by?

Sweet rifle....free bump for ya!

I guess you would have too..I don't think you have any idea of what the rifle costs let alone to give a 1600.00 nighforce with it. But you did give me a laugh for the day so Thank you!

TTT
Exactly what were the marks you didn't like and how did they get there?
The crown looked pretty rough from the factory but after removing the brake on my 338 Lapua Blaser it looked the same. Must have been OK because she still shoots just as good.
Originally Posted by Cigarcop

I don't think you have any idea of what the rifle costs

Believe it or not, I am fairly adept at the Blaser market prices...

Glad I coaxed a chuckle, though. Again, nice rifle!

Bipod?
Up
Up
Bump
I just bought a Nightforce scope from Cigarcop and it was everything he said it was.
Originally Posted by xr650rRider
I just bought a Nightforce scope from Cigarcop and it was everything he said it was.

Thanks brother!

Last Day Reduced to $2600.00 then its back in the safe smile
Last day bump
Last time then back in the safe
grin
TTT
Sunday mornin bump
grin
TTT
ttt
SOLD
© 24hourcampfire